Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402031 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rivers Assembly okays Wike’s request for N20b loan JUNE 30, 2015 : CHUKWUDI AKASIKE 16 Comments Nyesom Wike | credits: File copy
The Rivers State House of Assembly has approved a loan request by the State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to the tune of N20 billion from Access Bank Plc. The House had acted on a a letter titled ‘Request for approval to borrow N20 billion loan facility from Access Bank Plc to finance major ongoing road projects.’ Wike had sent the letter to the House through the Speaker, Ikuiyi-Owaji Ibani, saying the loan facility is intended to complete some uncompleted road projects embarked upon by the previous administration and also for some new road projects to be executed by his administration. The governor had earlier sought approval from the House for a N10 billion loan that was granted by the House. “Pursuant to our resolve to continue viable ongoing projects, government has met with contractors handling major roads construction in the state with a view to mobilising them back to site. “The contractors handling road projects awarded by the previous administration have indicated their willingness to mobilise to site and continue with construction work as soon as funds are released to them. “As a result, we have considered it expedient to mobilise the contractors of the following ongoing road projects subject to availability of funds; Abuloma-Woji road, Woji Akpajo road, Rumuepirikom-Whimpey-Rumuolumeni road, Ozuoba-Ogbogoro-Rumuolumeni road, Rumuepirikom-Eleproanwa road and Igwuruta- Eneka-Elimgbu-Rumukwurushi road. “In addition, we have also concluded plans to embark on the construction of the following new roads and other projects; Elelenwo-Akpajo road, Oroigwe road, Igwuruta-Chokocho road, the rehabilitation, fencing and construction of internal roads in Government Girls Secondary School, GGSS, Rumuokwuta. “Mr Speaker, it is important to reiterate that these projects, when completed, will accelerate economic development in the state and improve the social well- being of our people. However, since the state government has no funds in its coffers we will be unable to mobilise any contractor to site without first finding the funds on willing development partners. Accordingly, we approached Access Bank Plc, which has graciously agreed to advance the state government with a loan facility of twenty billion Naira only for the purpose of funding these projects.” All the 29 lawmakers that were present during the sitting voted for the approval of the request after a debate on the matter. The House also resolved to recognise Sir Celestine Omehia as a former governor of the state, instructing that his portrait should be hanged at the Government House, Port Harcourt.
Culled from www.punchng.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please someone enlighten Mr Wike that na man wey don chop dey waka for coal tar road. 30bil in 30days all for abandoned project....diaris God Oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Salary loading..... On or b4 10th July
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2015
if Governor Wike borrowed #10 billion from Zenith Bank and he paid April salary to civil servants using Zenith bank ..
Therefore,
If He borrow #20billion from Access Bank , he will also Pay Access Bank Customers ......
May be April and May.

So what will happen to other Banks..?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
ChiXtian:
if Governor Wike borrowed #10 billion from Zenith Bank and he paid April salary to civil servants using Zenith bank ..
Therefore,
If He borrow #20billion from Access Bank , he will also Pay Access Bank Customers ......
May be April and May.

So what will happen to other Banks..?
... I Like ur conclusion but dont think its true. Cos I heard Amaechi remitted April salary into Zenith before stepping down , Wike has nt paid any1 except d Sharks since his administration began. Lets keep trusting God this week.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
completing ongoing projects when many of us have not been paid April, may and June ...and arrears of 4, 5 months.
is this not wickedness? very insensitive and selfish people.
God is watching them
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Whr r doz our ITK bros dat used 2 cum here n lecture on d contractual obligation btw employers n employees n then start rainin abuses...una turn dumb abi?...na nw morning...ladies n gentlemen i welcum u to the N.E.W rivers state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
waliezi:
Salary loading..... On or b4 10th July
my dear abeg chilax..if i were u.i wil plead wit FIAFIAD to tell me d exact day dat alert wil be recieved..d dude seems to b ahead of all of us..1st he corectly said our fones wont beep til july..n den foresaw dz 20billion stuff even b4 d media carried it...oga fiafiad u are d man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
frachy:
Alert received: Access bank ; 2mths plus 11k-March sal.
just sidon for office (break time) dey tink about those old good days...chai
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
gold360:

True
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
gold360:
the road to canaan wasnt an easy one. We should learn to look forward always. Better days are ahead
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
I heard that eco bank paid apr. salary today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
I haven't seen alert yet
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
d situation is so bad dat even this rumour has lifted up my spirit...ecobankers dnt jux wait 4alerts go 2d ATM n check ur acct balance...its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tekzyflex:
I haven't seen alert yet
ok, but one of our colleague said it today. Better still, check your eco account balance to be sure, as for me I uses diamond bank and we are expecting May and June, salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
ok, but one of our colleague said today. Better still, check your eco account balance, as for me I uses diamond and we have not receive.

Ok.....sir
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
The outstanding salaries of April and May salaries, will be paid very soon. Possibly this week or next week.
Pls, this is not prediction or guess work. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Fiafiad:
The outstanding salaries of April and May salaries, will be paid very soon. Possibly this week or next week.
#gbam...THE MAN WEY SABI
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Fiafiad:
#gbam...THE MAN WEY SABI.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
gold360:
. Lol....May God intervene for us o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Fiafiad:

"possibly this week or next week" is prediction or better still speculation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
RIVERS STATE GOVT IS OWING THE 13,000 TEACHERS RECRUITED BY AMAECHI 9 MONTHS’ SALARY The 13000 Teachers recruited by Amaechi worked for over a year before they start receiving their salary. After working for one year, they were forced to sign a form stating that they have only worked for eight months. Amaechi have managed to pay three months out of the eight months he agreed to pay them meaning that he (Amaechi is owing 6 months plus these recent three months (April, May and June) salary making nine months. The worst news is that the Public school pupils are suffering. They have not been receiving lessons and will not also be given the third term exams. Wike have borrowed 30 billion so far in 30 days meaning he is spending one billion per day. Yet he was the one that was on radio and television castigating Amaechi of Borrowing. Una think say E-easy? Buhari is now begging Governors to devise a means of paying workers salary. Una been think say Jonathan been dey there dey drink tea? Hehehehehehe YOU ARE IN FOR IT. WIKE - PAY YOUR WORKERS SALARY BUHARI - SEND YOUR GOVERNORS THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION

copied online
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

Bro I am not the Bank manager who will give the order for payment when cheques were been received for payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

My brother, some persons here doesn't know the difference between a guess work and speculation again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Fiafiad post=35364491] Bro I am not the Bank manager who will give the order for payment when cheques were been received for payment.[/quote
]
That is why i said you are speculating.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wike Wike Wike Wike Wike Wike
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by muami(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
dexpee4life:
Wike Wike Wike Wike Wike Wike

Wike directs payment of April and May salaries for civil servants
In line with his commitment to welfare of civil servants in the state, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has directed the payment of April and May salaries.
The governor inherited the two months salaries from the immediate past administration in the state.
Governor Wike assured civil servants that their welfare will be given top priority by his administration.
He expressed his commitment to promoting the interest of all people resident in the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
I saw this breakinh news this afternoon on an electronic platform, GOV. WIKE ORDER MINISTRY TO PAY APRIL/MAY/JUNE SALARY. When i read part of the detail, a commisioner was quotin d gov as reported this afternoon. KEEPING FINGERS CROSS.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good news!
The Governor has directed that April and May salaries of civil servants in the state be paid.
seeing is believing!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
What if we get an alert for 6months at ones, like he did to ministry of sports? 3months Arears + April, May, June. What will y'all do?

People go faint ooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
kingsjeroneyah:
I saw this breakinh news this afternoon on an electronic platform, GOV. WIKE ORDER MINISTRY TO PAY APRIL/MAY/JUNE SALARY. When i read part of the detail, a commisioner was quotin d gov as reported this afternoon. KEEPING FINGERS CROSS.
source?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
Good news!
The Governor has directed that April and May salaries of civil servants in the state be paid.
seeing is believing!
source please

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.