Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400261 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by phoebewal(f): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Praise Jehovah with me. I collected my form around 2:40pm. Congratulations to all. See you all at d traini.g. pls I would like to meet nairalanders at d training. Can you suggest how we can identify ourselves? If not all at least some so as to continue to network as colleagues
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
finally. i am now a civil servant. now i knw patience always pays off. it can only get better from this moment for us all. saw my name at ube. thank god for everything. and i thank u guys for all the info and updates. u guys are the best. god bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Halleluya!!!. I finally made it!!!. All adoration be ascribed unto our God!. He is awesome. I opted for junior Secondary but saw my name on d Senior Secondary list!:-D. Great upliftment,glory!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
What shall I say unto d lord all I have 2 say is thank u lord baba. Too much am so happy lord saw my name at d ppsb praise d name of d lord

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
any case of omitted names??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
God is faithful. my name came out. Am now a civil servant. If u are among those who are yet to see their own u will see good in Jesus name. And if u send somebody u will hear goodnews in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Great people when is the Training coming up, anyone with info should let us know. Also we did not get d appointment letter instead we got a form....when are we getting d appointment letter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
More Goodnews coming from UBE, all candidates are hereby directed to check the website: www.sscntech.net for the list and subsequent download of the form. The check starts from 2pm tomorrow. After filling the form u have to return it on monday. This measure was adopted to ease the pressure from the crowd which was much. Those outside PH have a chance of checking there's.The information is pasted at UBE. I saw my name too but couldn't get the form as majority did not also. Just leaving UBE. Praise God as many made it. Tanx Governor Amaechi for giving the job my state could not give me.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
u3fine:
The crowd tomorrow will be unprecedented. I don't think I will go tomorrow.
...Hi U3fine, am ur Kalabari bro bazd in Lagos, i'll b eternaly gr8ful if u help me confirm my name. Itz sopozd 2b @ PPSB. If intrestd PLEASE let me knw, n u'll get my details.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
There is none like our God. Finally he has made everything beautiful at his time. Am realy short of words to appreciate him for his mercies towards me, may his name be praise. My able colleague, i applied to teach literature in senior but saw my name at UBE. I wish everyone yet to see their names best of luck.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
wondagirl: Halleluya!!!. I finally made it!!!. All adoration be ascribed unto our God!. He is awesome. I opted for junior Secondary but saw my name on d Senior Secondary list!:-D. Great upliftment,glory!!!.
OMG what a twist of Faith,pls fellow nairalanders,check your name both at the Post Primary School Board and The Universal Education Board.I applied to Teach in the Senior Secondary Section but my name appeard at the UBE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
2kurupt: any case of omitted names??

Yes. Someone did not see his name on the board outside, not cos the list was torn but when got inside his name was on the Master list.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joncom(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Iniobon:

Yes. Someone did not see his name on the board outside, not cos the list was torn but when got inside his name was on the Master list.
did not get u. Is it that his name was not on the list, but on the master list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by catholy: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls help my friend didnt see his name
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
wealthyprince: Great people when is the Training coming up, anyone with info should let us know. Also we did not get d appointment letter instead we got a form....when are we getting d appointment letter?

The official whom I collected my form from,told me to bring the original of my credentials and the photocopies also with my national ID card or voter's card to the board on Monday b4 my Appointment letter will be issued o me on that date. ie Appointment letter on Monday.
Thanks,God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Iniobon:

I seem to have such a case but unfortunately I hv not checked the master list yet. please do you know if he accessed the master list from either of the boards or perm. secs. office?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am so so happy for u guys, may all glory be given to God, Am yet to check for my name will be there tmrw,I ve been thinking of it all day. Lord pls I also want to smile like my fellow nairalanders uve blessed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
lele Ekpa:

The official whom I collected my form from,told me to bring the original of my credentials and the photocopies also with my national ID card or voter's card to the board on Monday b4 my Appointment letter will be issued o me on that date. ie Appointment letter on Monday.
Thanks,God bless.
pls those of us that collected the form did they require 4 med. report? Cos a lady at the UBE said we should bring medical report. Did anyone hear of such thing? Pls someone wit genuine infor should help me out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hopesweet: pls those of us that collected the form did require 4 med. report? Cos a lady at the UBE said we should bring medical report. Did anyone hear of such thing? Pls someone wit genuine infor should help me out.

Yes,for UBE the form stipulated the following,birth certificate,National I'd or drivers licence or voters card or international passport, LGA Certificate of Origin,Results(olevel and the acceptable ond,hnd,bsc) Letters from referees and Medical Certificate. But that of post primary school board isn't containing medical report. Pls nairalanders in this thread,where can one do medical report.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ Rexmarysweet, thanks 4 the infor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tayo82: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am hapi 4 u guyz,am frm lag n ve collected my appointment letter.U can do ur medical report @ any govt hospital,2500k(shortcut) here in lag
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Som1 shd pls help me out oo.av nt gotten whom 2 help check my name on d list.whoever wl b goin dere 2morw shd flash me on 08027589996.my mind is not settled yet
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joncom(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nationsdaddy: Som1 shd pls help me out oo.av nt gotten whom 2 help check my name on d list.whoever wl b goin dere 2morw shd flash me on 08027589996.my mind is not settled yet
i know how u feel, its not been easy knowing u av not known ur fate. I'm on dat ship too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
jon.com:

did not get u. Is it that his name was not on the list, but on the master list?
Yes. He said he did not see his name among the list pasted outside but when he got inside , they saw his name.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hip hip hurray also saw my name at PPSB but cud nt collect d form cos I went around 6pm will be going 2moro morni to coleect the form. Congratulation once more to all of you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
jeccy: Hip hip hurray also saw my name at PPSB but cud nt collect d form cos I went around 6pm will be going 2moro morni to coleect the form. Congratulation once more to all of you
...Jeccy plz help me check mine @ PPSB 2mao, am in Lagos. PLEASE if u wil, let me knw, den i'll send my details. Itz an open request Nairalanders PLZ HELP!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kk I ll try my best
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Jeccy n ja1ca3nata pls i nid u to help me check 4 my name on d list,am restless jst gve me a flash on 08027589996 n wl gve u my details.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kk but am only going to PPSB cos I won't hv d time to go to UBE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
jeccy: Kk but am only going to PPSB cos I won't hv d time to go to UBE
...K, dat wil do 4 me!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
passarella013: More Goodnews coming from UBE, all candidates are hereby directed to check the website: www.sscntech.net for the list and subsequent download of the form. The check starts from 2pm tomorrow. After filling the form u have to return it on monday. This measure was adopted to ease the pressure from the crowd which was much. Those outside PH have a chance of checking there's.The information is pasted at UBE. I saw my name too but couldn't get the form as majority did not also. Just leaving UBE. Praise God as many made it. Tanx Governor Amaechi for giving the job my state could not give me.
the site is on now u can check for ur names online, for UBE candidates only.
pls. who knws the site for PPSB, pls share
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
dencydenky: Hello someone,
If u think u shud loose hope now, then go ask our lagosian friends wat hell they smelt bf their AL(s) were finally released.
We have a surprise-filled God n i blv He will surely surprise us someday.
God bless us all !
AMEN !

Yesooo....
Well, daz our surprise-filled God for us and he has done it for us as He did for our lagosian friends over there.
God has really blessed us...
May His name be HALLOWED...
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.