Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398148 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:
first, i think some person (EXCLUDING N.E.W) are responsible for the delay.

HOW DO I KNOW.
Last week wednesday, the guy in my school that does the VOUCHER, called d teachers who made corrections in the january voucher(acct no or bvn) to come check the FEB VOUCHER, if it has been corrected. others like me, went just to check, BOY, COME N SEE MIX UP of names, acct no/name n computer no.(i was given an FCMB ACCT WITH A WRONG COMP NO).
Hence, the board ask all n sundry to prepare a new one for submission ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY LAST WEEK.
2ndly, the one for march was order to be submitted that VOUCHER NOW CLOSES ON 10TH.
In view of the above, am sure they worked on them n except otherwise, PAYMENT SHOULD COME TODAY. TNX
tanx bro at last a detailed info has come. we hope 4 our pay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
As our last month payment came a day before the main day of the election that was later shifted, am foreseen the same thing happening this time around, meaning that between today Tuesday and Friday all our account will smile, in order to smile to election ground for voting on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
EXCUSES! EXCUSES!! EXCUSES!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
sammymarvin:
tanx bro at last a detailed info has come. we hope 4 our pay
you are most welcome.
Don't tell me, its too early, if u know those guys handling your school voucher, pls tell them to help us ooh. Am saying this, b/c having submitd feb and now working on march voucher, they ve also discover that in some schools, whats was submitted does not tally with the head count report. pls a stich in time, saves nine.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
A friend said Eco bank paid this morning though he works in ministry of environment.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Those using Eco bank should confirm the authenticity of the info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Its a pity politicians and government don't give a damn about YOU ! Even though YOU ! Campaigned and voted for them yet when they get the power they'll sideline YOU, best guess is that no salaries until after the elections ... Sincerely my heart and mind are hardened now, why must I give in my best into this job knowing I'll be treated like rag later on by the government ? The only set of people I pity are the students how can they get the best from a teacher who is heartbroken and mind poisoned by the government ?
Tests papers on my table will I mark them ? NO !
assignments and notes will I mark them ? NO !
NO JOY NO REASON NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO MOTIVATE ME TO PUT IN MY BEST.
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Please nobody should come and give any excuses again about d delay in payment...wike don dey show his true colour....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2016
I hate when we attach this APC,PDP to everything that happens...no salary na pdp cause am no fuel na apc cause am have we lost our minds.For God sake I have said that am not an Ameachi teacher but a worker or teacher in d Rivers state ministry of edu. So if am not paid I hold d ministry and government responsible. The earlier we drop all this political fanatics the better for our state, cause all d politicians have seen how shallow our thoughts are and are playing according to the script we have giving them. let's stand up for our rights stop all d PDP APC shit and embrace our rights as citizens and workers of this state. enough is enough... am sammymarvin and I just wan make common sense

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Political affiliates have infiltrated this thread recently to give us excuses in order to deceive us. Una no go succeed, tell your pay masters to do the right thing.

It's getting more glaring that the monies meant for workers remuneration has being diverted for some unholy venture. I bet these shall constitute the bulk of money that shall be freely dashed come election day.

It's a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Its a shame but Nigerians will never learn its simple politicians and government don't give a damn about you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg I tire for this no salary issue ooooh angry. How do dey expect people to cope nah. And to think that I heard the salary might not come until after elections.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Other ministries have received their Feb. salary, even the pensioners too, hopefully ministry of education will receive too. It is just the issue of BVN. No need for panic my people.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Rivers state govt is paying ministry by ministry....civil servants in rivers state polytechnic have been paid this morning irrespective of d bank...i also heard that some other ministries have berm paid ...in all banks....who has heard anything like this
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lemon1:
Rivers state govt is paying ministry by ministry....civil servants in rivers state polytechnic have been paid this morning irrespective of d bank...i also heard that some other ministries have berm paid ...in all banks....who has heard anything like this
Then what is holding ours? cry
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
BREAKING NEWS.....................

Rivers state government declared Thursday and friday public holidays in preparation for the rerun election. All public and private sectors inclusive.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
mod17:
Then what is holding ours? cry

its those in the ministy, who could not put together the diff school vouchers that was submitted to them but rather mobble up the whole thing , yet BLAMING IT ON SYSTEM ERROP. However, i STILL BELIEVE IT WILL COME WITHHN 24 HOURS TIME.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls can someone confirm dis info....I was told by a lecturer with Rivpoly dat he got his salary yesterday from Union Bank. pls teachers in Union Bank have u bin paid?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am of ppsb khana lga I hv not been paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/16/rivers-re-run-elections-governor-wike-declares-thursday-friday-as-work-free-days/ Rivers re-run elections: Governor
Wike declares Thursday, Friday as
work-free days
By Daily Post Staff on March 16, 2016
@dailypostngr
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
has declared Thursday and Friday as work free days
in the state for the smooth conduct of the rerun
legislative elections on Saturday, March 19, 2016.
He stated that the work free days will enable
workers in both private and public sectors fully
participate in the re-run polls.
The governor also stated that he believes that the
Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC,
will conduct free, fair and credible rerun elections
from the assurances he received from the
commission.
In a state-wide broadcast on Wednesday, Governor
Wike said : ” I hereby declare Thursday, March 17th
and Friday, March 18th 2016 as work free days in
Rivers State to enable workers from the public and
private sectors fully participate in the re-run
elections and exercise their franchise.
Consequently, all public and private offices,
including banks must remain closed for the duration
of the holidays.”
He stated that security agencies have definite
instructions to enforce the restrictions on human
and vehicular movements on election day.
The governor directed the security agencies to :
“arrest any person or group of persons, including
government vehicles, that violate this order and or
attempt to act in any way to undermine the
peaceful conduct of the re-run elections in the
State. ”
While urging the people of the state to turn out in
their number to participate in the elections,
Governor Wike noted that he had been assured by
the armed forces that they will not deviate from
their constitutional role of safeguarding law and
order before, during and after the elections.
He said : “In line with the ongoing security
operations to rid the state of cult-induced violence
and criminality, I have requested the armed forces
to increase security surveillance around some
identified flashpoints of cultism and banditry in
Abua/Odual, Andoni, Akuku Toru, Ahoada-East,
Ahoada-West, Emohua, Ikwerre, Opobo/Nkoro, and
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Areas of
the State.
“There is really nothing to fear for every law-abiding
citizen of the State while exercising our right to
vote. On the Election Day, simply take your
permanent voters cards (PVC), walk to your polling
units to be accredited, peacefully cast your vote
and, wait at a reasonable distance as allowed by
law until the results are counted, announced and
documented.
“Do not submit to any intimidation by those who
seek to scare you away from voting with the
military. Take note that no person is allowed to go
to the voting areas with uniform security personnel
or thugs.”
He urged the people of the state to take advantage
of the court-ordered rerun elections to exercise
their democratic rights to vote candidates of their
choice.
He said : “You will also be electing worthy
representatives to the State House of Assembly to
join me to deliver our developmental agenda and
help chart the future of our State through effective
legislation and oversight.
“Now that the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) is set to conduct the court-
ordered National and State Assemblies’ re-run
elections in Rivers State, it is incumbent that we
take full advantage of the opportunity to, once gain,
exercise our democratic rights to vote for the
candidates of our choice”.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
If there is no payment by the end of today, that mean there is no hope before election. God knows the best for us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am4obama:
Sorry guys! We borrowed the allocation for the forthcoming elections. You'll receive alert after the election..vote wisely. grin
Is like this your statement is true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Onlyhandsome:
pls can someone confirm dis info....I was told by a lecturer with Rivpoly dat he got his salary yesterday from Union Bank. pls teachers in Union Bank have u bin paid?
confirm. my friends hubby that works with the office of the head of service received his since last week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
The rumour is that the ministry of education mumbled and jumbled their report
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
E no easy oooooooo. No pay, no joy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
ecmb:
E no easy oooooooo. No pay, no joy
lol and we are expected to go out and vote.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
mod17:
lol and we are expected to go out and vote.
As for me, I will be operating wit #stay indoors
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Insensitive government
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
What the government did is to pay some and divert the other monies for election purpose I don't believe in the ministry of education did this and that ok ! Nothing like mistake its a planned thing open your eyes this is politic .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Joyfluorish, RosyIsBlessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.