Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398099 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2016
wealthyprince:

Yes. passport is important. when we went to submit the data form for my school at the office of our oga at the top they rejected it and ask us to go and put passport on it. To be submitted latest on Friday 08/04/16. I was also told that information on data form should tally with what they have on nominal roll and that any observed mistake the individual will be called upon. Some individuals are already on "awaiting call" list. The principals or representative are to submit the data form along with the school's nominal role.
pls are u of which LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Is it how this present government (state government) intend to treat civil servants ? In times like this one is forced to make comparison between the past administration and this present one.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
This isn't funny any more, 2 months without salary, the so called mistakes have been corrected, yet no alert yet
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
teejaymmm:
This isn't funny any more, 2 months without salary, the so called mistakes have been corrected, yet no alert yet
ah yaa..I really feel your pains.. but rest assured that when the alert comes .you will have the last laugh. as you will be doubly alerted.. cheer up

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
teejaymmm:
ah yaa..I really feel your pains.. but rest assured that when the alert comes (I hear it will be from next week ).you will have the last laugh. as you will be doubly alerted.. cheer up
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
heaven55:
ah yaa..I really feel your pains.. but rest assured that when the alert comes (I hear it will be from next week ).you will have the last laugh. as you will be doubly alerted.. cheer up
this is just an assumption no one is sure it will happen that way. And with all this problems I just pray our remaining 3 months arrears will still b paid. It's jus so frustrating embarassed undecided
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
mumjk:
this is just an assumption no one is sure it will happen that way. And with all this problems I just pray our remaining 3 months arrears will still b paid. It's jus so frustrating embarassed undecided
we're not of them that live by sight but by faith.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
heaven55:
we're not of them that live by sight but by faith.
in as much as I live by faith i'm also a realists.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
emekatex:
pls are u of which LGA?

Sorry, we did'nt submit data form for our LGA, we went there to submit for my school. so it has nothing to do with LGA. As far as the data form is concern do what your principal says, and if there is any rejection, follow them to do it right.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
pls update on salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gimah(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
We Have A Sister Who Is Of Age To Grow Breast But Has No Breast And She Is Not Bordered About Her Situation. What Should We Do? coolWe Have A Sister Who Is Of Age To Grow Breast But Has No Breast And She Is Not Bordered About Her Situation. What Should We Do?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gimah(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
There's A Problem With The Flow Of Alert Since February,2016 In Rivers State Till Date. Many Claimed Nothing Went Wrong With The State Government Attributing This Problem To The Recent Personnel Audit. From All Indications This Is Not The Reason. It's Just Tactics. We Are Looking. Oh God You Are The One That Put Them There,Touch Them So That Alert Will Reach Every Body.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
NYESOM WIKE'S SCORECARD

Workers' welfare.........0%
Infrastructure.............0%
Economy.....................0%
Looting.......................98%
Insecurity....................100%
Wike fail..fail..fail.......faaaaaaiiil!

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gimah:
There's A Problem With The Flow Of Alert Since February,2016 In Rivers State Till Date. Many Claimed Nothing Went Wrong With The State Government Attributing This Problem To The Recent Personnel Audit. From All Indications This Is Not The Reason. It's Just Tactics. We Are Looking. Oh God You Are The One That Put Them There,Touch Them So That Alert Will Reach Every Body.
you are very right. The government is just playing tactics with people's minds.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
abeg who knows when the next FAAC meeting will hold?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gimah:
We Have A Sister Who Is Of Age To Grow Breast But Has No Breast And She Is Not Bordered About Her Situation. What Should We Do? coolWe Have A Sister Who Is Of Age To Grow Breast But Has No Breast And She Is Not Bordered About Her Situation. What Should We Do?

Ask King Solomon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Am beginning to believe that even the CHANGE we're experiencing right now needs CHANGE also to balance thhe equation...you know what I mean...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
TAKE IT OR NOT

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
heaven55:
abeg who knows when the next FAAC meeting will hold?

will you attend the meeting?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rivers-assembly-approves-n10-bn-loan-for-wike/ Rivers Assembly Approves N10 BN Loan for Wike
Posted By: Breaking Timeson: April 09, 2016In: Abuja, Africa, Nation, News, NigeriaNo Comments Print Email
The Rivers State House of Assembly Friday passed a resolution authorising the state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to obtain a N10 billion loan from the Excess Crude Account (ECA).

The approval came as a result of a letter to the assembly by the governor.

Wike had said in the letter dated April 5, 2016, that the loan would be used to fund some development projects in the state.

The letter read in part: “You are aware of the huge infrastructure development challenge and our efforts to address the situation. My Since we came on board, we have not only remobilised all contractors handling major road sites, but have also awarded new contracts for the construction and reconstruction of new roads and other projects.”

THISDAY live
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chibuking81:
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rivers-assembly-approves-n10-bn-loan-for-wike/ Rivers Assembly Approves N10 BN Loan for Wike
Posted By: Breaking Timeson: April 09, 2016In: Abuja, Africa, Nation, News, NigeriaNo Comments Print Email
The Rivers State House of Assembly Friday passed a resolution authorising the state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, to obtain a N10 billion loan from the Excess Crude Account (ECA).

The approval came as a result of a letter to the assembly by the governor.

Wike had said in the letter dated April 5, 2016, that the loan would be used to fund some development projects in the state.

The letter read in part: “You are aware of the huge infrastructure development challenge and our efforts to address the situation. My Since we came on board, we have not only remobilised all contractors handling major road sites, but have also awarded new contracts for the construction and reconstruction of new roads and other projects.”

THISDAY live
I support development, I know many things goes with election, and that is what every politians will do to gain the majority in the house to move the state forward. My major concern now is to get my February salary, this news of 10 billion naira loan is good news to me, because with it the governor can comfortably use the monthly federal allocation and internally generated revenue to pay our salary. Whom ever that's is close to our governor should please and please beg him to pay our February salary before proceeding with March salary, also tell him that he has our support.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
ORUWISE:

you wan start your own internet ruggardity abi? no try me oh. before I ask lalaticlala to sentence your moniker... on a serious note. it's usually after FAACs that all our various tiers of government get the money to pay salaries.. so you see. these meetings affect us very much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
ORUWISE:

you wan start your own internet ruggardity abi? no try me oh. before I ask lalaticlala to sentence your moniker... on a serious note. it's usually after FAACs that all our various tiers of government get the money to pay salaries.. so you see. these meetings affect us very much. but thanks to this 10BN loan. that wont be the case this month... I pray oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chibuking81:
I support development, I know many things goes with election, and that is what every politians will do to gain the majority in the house to move the state forward. My major concern now is to get my February salary, this news of 10 billion naira loan is good news to me, because with it the governor can comfortably use the monthly federal allocation and internally generated revenue to pay our salary. Whom ever that's is close to our governor should please and please beg him to pay our February salary before proceeding with March salary, also tell him that he has our support.
my dear I support too oooo . people should get paid after working.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2016
bio777:
NYESOM WIKE'S SCORECARD

Workers' welfare.........0%
Infrastructure.............0%
Economy.....................0%
Looting.......................98%
Insecurity....................100%
Wike fail..fail..fail.......faaaaaaiiil!
. Keep wailing while Gov. Is busy working.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
waliezi:
. Keep wailing while Gov. Is busy working.
Waileze, Ezebuwon's chief houseboy.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
bio777:
Waileze, Ezebuwon's chief houseboy.
Thank you very much for ths. I thought that i was the only person that knew he is the senior house boy

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 1:53am On Apr 11, 2016
If you dont like this work, pls deemd it necessry to tenda ur resignation letter, n stop blamin the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hakeemlyon: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
pkkpro:
If you dont like this work, pls deemd it necessry to tenda ur resignation letter, n stop blamin the Governor.
so we should suffer and smile at the same time. I clap for your slave mentality. Guess you have been paid for february thats why you can say such rubbish. Enough of this resign if you don't want the job any more.. Pls besides paying transport to work with your salary, what is so special about this job. A job that can not help you pay your house rent comfortably, or save to buy a car or even take proper car of your family. Yet you will be owed for months. Your mates are out there buying cars, building houses Taking good car of their families you dey here dey talk about this useless Almighty gov work. Teachers pls do not seat and wait for alert every month else you and your family will go hungry. If you want to build a better future for your selves and your children go out and look for better opportunities, this job shouldn't be your last bus stop pleaaasssse. Because somebody complain they should resign, you must be a useless house boy. Go tell your oga to come sack me.. EWU

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2016
, you must be a useless house boy. Go tell your oga to come sack me.. EWU[/quote] lolzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
hakeemlyon:
so we should suffer and smile at the same time. I clap for your slave mentality. Guess you have been paid for february thats why you can say such rubbish. Enough of this resign if you don't want the job any more.. Pls besides paying transport to work with your salary, what is so special about this job. A job that can not help you pay your house rent comfortably, or save to buy a car or even take proper car of your family. Yet you will be owed for months. Your mates are out there buying cars, building houses Taking good car of their families you dey here dey talk about this useless Almighty gov work. Teachers pls do not seat and wait for alert every month else you and your family will go hungry. If you want to build a better future for your selves and your children go out and look for better opportunities, this job shouldn't be your last bus stop pleaaasssse. Because somebody complain they should resign, you must be a useless house boy. Go tell your oga to come sack me.. EWU
don't mind them. If he were to be in the position of those who are not yet paid. Na him for complain pass
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
As I said ealia, if ur not enjoyn ds employmnt tenda ur resignation leta or keep mute, beta still go federal n meet buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Caringpro(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.