Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398206 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

EVERYTHING IS IN COMATOSE. BUT SERIOUS PLANS ARE ONGOING TO GIVE THE PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION A GRAND HOSTING.

I hate to be a dooms day prophet but we're all seeing the hands writings on the wall.

I won't be surprised if May allocation has not already been mortgaged just for the governor to harness enough funds to impress his party men to the detriment of the State's welfare and development.

I keep telling everyone who cares to listen "Rivers State don enter one chance". The earlier we realise & accept that fact, the earlier we can correct this anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 1:12pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
Subomi Balogun’s FCMB Sacks 300 Workers, Shuts Down Branches

Informants claimed that about three hundred staffers were affected in the development.

Most of the affected employees reportedly got their sack letter on resumption from official leave.

According to a source ‘ I believe the affected staffers were purposely sent on leave and on resumption told to report to the Human Resource department where they were give sack letters’

Aside this, insiders divulged that the management of the bank with Ladi, son of the founder and chairman of the bank Otunba Subomi Balogun as Managing Director have also shut down some of the bank’s branches across the country.

One of those affected was located within the Lagos State University.

However spokes person for the Bank Mr Kenny Aliu explained the reason for the development.

He clarified that two hundred workers and not three hundred were sacked.

According to him this figure represents less than eight percent of the entire work force of the bank.
He further explained the sack and the closure of some of the bank’s branches are part of ongoing process of strategic growth of the bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2016
hope this news will not affect our salary o ! fcmb make una do well o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 9:33am On May 09, 2016
dmercy141983:
hope this news will not affect our salary o ! fcmb make una do well o!
OK nah person wey don chop belleful still go cash hunger Afrikan Proverb.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Consy11(f): 9:36am On May 09, 2016
pls when is de verification exercise coming up? any idea pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2016
The rumoured sack of some new teachers is not a confirmed one but has an iota of truth.

It mostly affects the non-indigenes that do not have a bachelor degree in education or master's degree and higher.

I authoritatively write this because I know one that is already dealing with the mess in CSS, Ido
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2016
Cruize306:
The rumoured sack of some new teachers is not a confirmed one but has an iota of truth.

It mostly affects the non-indigenes that do not have a bachelor degree in education or master's degree and higher.

I authoritatively write this because I know one that is already dealing with the mess in CSS, Ido

when you have been given an appointment letter how the can the government sack you because you don't have a Bsc, master etc in education ? did the government not know that you didn't have it before they gave you appointment letter ? why must it mostly affect the non-indigenous people of rivers state what of the indigenous people?(one-Nigeria my ass) the 13000 teachers were employed through due process it is those that were employed through the back door that are passing through this problem go and check it and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
Cruize306:

Sirious Matter! The normal thing is that they should give them time to go and do Post Graduate Diploma in Education . Hope the person you are talking is not one of those whose name was omitted during the exercise that was carried out at the board. Looking at the number of people that retired and the ghost workers discovered the government should rather think of employing more people not sacking people. At least I know so many people who did NTI PGDE last year! What happens to this group of people?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2016
This country this rivers state everything just scatter scatter ! Sacking and retiring people anyhow , why not employ ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2016
dmercy141983:

when you have been given an appointment letter how the can the government sack you because you don't have a Bsc, master etc in education ? did the government not know that you didn't have it before they gave you appointment letter ? why must it mostly affect the non-indigenous people of rivers state what of the indigenous people?(one-Nigeria my ass) the 13000 teachers were employed through due process it is those that were employed through the back door that are passing through this problem go and check it and confirm.

Whether from back door or front door na them sabi, all I want to hear about or see now is Alert for February, March, and April Salary. The rest is unconfirmed news...when it is confirmed we will take it up from there. Any Alert?....make una check una phone.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2016
dmercy141983:
This country this rivers state everything just scatter scatter ! Sacking and retiring people anyhow , why not employ ?

Let us not create a problem where there is none...who say them sack person? do you have a source? the news is unconfirmed! why not jump and pass and look forward to your April Alert! Before people start to get hypertension.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
wealthyprince:

Sirious Matter! The normal thing is that they should give them time to go and do Post Graduate Diploma in Education . Hope the person you are talking is not one of those whose name was omitted during the exercise that was carried out at the board. Looking at the number of people that retired and the ghost workers discovered the government should rather think of employing more people not sacking people. At least I know so many people who did NTI PGDE last year! What happens to this group of people?
what u said is true. Alot of us have done PGDE last year and now waiting for the time to file it in. Now does it mean we are still not professional teachers? They should respect themselves oo, with this sacking, sacking news of a thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
Instead of me going to run PGDE I'll rather run an MSc program in my microbiology field of study preferably food microbiology as u all know " man must chop "... No be only PGDE na pgf !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2016
Let's not be distracted. New Rivers Vision by now must have known that leadership is not just by bragadacio.

Sack or No Sack, let him pay Feb,march and April salaries.

Amaechi na devil,amaechi na goat, he used rivers money to finance Buhari.

Now we have the one that's not financing anybody, how had it been for civil servants.

I AM NOT SURPRISED.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
Like seriously are there pple being owed Feb, mar and April salaries ? I know some are owed February, march has been paid naaaaa ! We're waiting for April salary which they promised to pay last week but even now no alert. Chai na waooh !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 3:06pm On May 09, 2016
dmercy141983:
Like seriously are there pple being owed Feb, mar and April salaries ? I know some are owed February, march has been paid naaaaa ! We're waiting for April salary which they promised to pay last week but even now no alert. Chai na waooh !
Yes oh, i and everyone in my sch have not been paid for Feb, Mar n April.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2016
mumjk:

Really ! I've indeed lost all energy and love for this job I pity the students o! ... Ghost mode activated, let me focus on other venture .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2016
mumjk:

This is a serious matter. I hope wike is aware of this hardship people are facing. Nobody knows when he/she will be paid. Its so pathetic,especially for married people with children.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2016
ANOTHER DAY IS GONE. Hope they are not perfecting another strategy for selective payment.

New Indeed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 4:10pm On May 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

This is a serious matter. I hope wike is aware of this hardship people are facing. Nobody knows when he/she will be paid. Its so pathetic,especially for married people with children.
my dear it hasn't been easy, we have been moving from board to ministry and so many offices yet nothing have been done. Even our zonal director, principal n vice are affected.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
everyday we face terror , hunger at times , mental exhaustion, hours standing, at d end of the month no pay. they are secured, hmmm import food, stress free AC to AC , hours sleeping in hotels flying abroad, before the end of d month they receive 100times of my salary I mean allowee and other incentives including there salary....and suffer us with biomentricks.....cease our salary and d fup failication ....guys am tired meennn d state is damned . God help us.... we have to pray for d state d country cos gross darkness..I mean evil men heading important positions

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2016
It is well ....oo, what is their excuse now ? why is this govt insensitive to the plight of the masses? How can one work and not paid. God this is wickedness . A raise oh Lord and execute judgement against this wicked people. Ex. 14:14

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivispecial: 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
seriously I,m tired of this whole thing, I,m tired of going to the board and back,its not been easy, especially for us teaching in the interiors of Ahoada west,we work in school everyday with fear cos of the incessant killings going on in the area,yet the govt doesn't deem it fit to pay our salaries,there is Gooood ooooo,ehen it is well,still waiting for my march salary ooo,and about the sack of about 500 teachers its so true,I saw d list at the board on Friday last week.. the people affected mostly were d ones that didn't do the last verification exercise, some overdue retirees....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:26am On May 10, 2016
Promise made since May 1st and supposed to be redeemed from May 2nd. This is May 10th oh, still waiting.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2016
ChyChy17:
Promise made since May 1st and supposed to be redeemed from May 2nd. This is May 10th oh, still waiting.....

I hope your not amongst us that are yet to be paid February,March and April Salaries. We are already in May. and yet waiting.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2016
emekatex:
what u said is true. Alot of us have done PGDE last year and now waiting for the time to file it in. Now does it mean we are still not professional teachers? They should respect themselves oo, with this sacking, sacking news of a thing.
This is my simple advise for all those that did either NTI or any other program and would wish to submit it to the Board. Pls try and ask some questions about running a program without Study leave approval from the Boad through your principal because it can implicate you. One can be penalised for that action. And for those that wish to further their education, try and get a permit from the board. Salaries are not affected during thes part time studies, that I can confirm. The process of getting the study permit is not cumbersome especially for those in PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 7:57am On May 10, 2016
No alert,No work.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2016
nakamora:
No alert,No work.

this no alert no work policy of civil servants go make serious sense o ! i just pity those living in portharcourt that have to transport themselves to interior villages to teach especially those that have to cross water chai sorry o !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2016
Nigerians indeed you are suffering and smiling seriously, fela kuti said it till now you are suffering and smiling... that a government promised to pay workers salary last week during the workers day celebration and till now no alert is really disturbing, worst still people praise the government for strangling and choking them this is a serious charm o! or maybe the people are just naturally dumb and ignorant politically .
Nigerian workers are under siege help! help!! help!!! No alert no work . trust no politician even this ben murray bruce that just want to make common sense which has not translated into economic reality
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 9:02am On May 10, 2016
Pls. Can someone confirm if the verification exercise had started in govt.house
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2016
This Administration is Mean but I have decided to be mean long ago. Since resumption,my no alert no work rule has been implemented.

The lads are just my problem. my conscience is fighting me too .but without feb,March, April salaries am left with no choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.