Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399975 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2013
Ogoscco: Pls fans,I was one of the active pal in this forum but unfortunately my name was not shortlisted,..
......@Ogossco......Sorry__abt_dat__man_crosscheck_d_list_very_wel_den_complain_to_an_insider.....U_neva_knw_wat__may_happen......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Please ooooo, can someone tell the Venue for Tai LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2013
It gets me angry when ppl dnt undastnd simple explanation....If u are nt frm ONELGA, AHOADA EAST and WEST..Go to PPSB any day 4rm 27th june--5th july...What is hard to understand here pls? Are we not all graduates? Why all these questions . . . .@u3fine thanks jaree

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Thankgod iyke: It gets my angry when ppl dnt undastnd simple explanation....If u are nt frm ONELGA, AHOADA EAST and WEST..Go to PPSB any day 4rm 27th june--5th july...What is hard to understand here pls? Are we not all graduates? Why all these questions . . . .@u3fine thanks jaree
Thank you very much for helping me out. Its like some ppl don't read and understand simple english
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Those that have done their verification @ UBE should tell us the process.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2013
u3fine:
Thank you very much for helping me out. Its like some ppl don't read and understand simple english
........Abi........lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2013
@ogossco my name wasn't shortlisted too.we gat nothing to do dan to luk forward to anodar beta offer.for dos dat av deir names on d list congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2013
i will like to b clearified here pls, is it possible for ube to post BSc holders to teach in primary schools? Cos i tot its only b.ed and nce dat can teach der
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogondah: i will like to b clearified here pls, is it possible for ube to post BSc holders to teach in primary schools? Cos i tot its only b.ed and nce dat can teach der

Ogonda How far? If your name no come out now you go complain.. wink. You would have said, you thought is only B.Ed that teach in Schools Since they did education. Whether B.Ed or B.Sc the most important is ability to deliver wherever one is placed. Wherever our employer fix us, is where he needs us to be so it is very, very possible. Especially, now that It is a basic education system (1-9) that is from Primary One to Junior Secondary 3. so whether primary or secondary or nursery.....the good news is that we now have a Job(which we have been praying for )and what should be in our mind, is how to put in our best into the educational system here in Rivers State, even more than expected. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
wealthyprince:

Ogonda How far? If your name no come out now you go complain.. wink. You would have said, you thought is only B.Ed that teach in Schools Since they did education. Whether B.Ed or B.Sc the most important is ability to deliver wherever one is placed. Wherever our employer fix us, is where he needs us to be so it is very, very possible. Especially, now that It is a basic education system (1-9) that is from Primary One to Junior Secondary 3. so whether primary or secondary or nursery.....the good news is that we now have a Job(which we have been praying for )and what should be in our mind, is how to put in our best into the educational system here in Rivers State, even more than expected. Good luck.

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogondah: i will like to b clearified here pls, is it possible for ube to post BSc holders to teach in primary schools? Cos i tot its only b.ed and nce dat can teach der
lt is not possible. If your qualification is B.sc, B.ed, B.Tech or any bachelor degree, u're only entitled to teach in secondary sch, 4rm jss1 -ss3. Then it's only NCE and TC11 holders that are meant to teach in primary sch. This is because in college of education they offered numerous courses, to enable them teach all the subjects at a time. But in the university,faculty of education, u only specialize in ur core discipline ,which means, as a graduate u can only teach what u study in sch, becos u were trained on that, and not to teach all the subjects, as it is done in primary sch.This is in-line with education policy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls i want to go 4 my verification by friday. Hope dat's safe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
u3fine: The verification and submission for PPSB start from Thursday 27th to Friday 5th July fromm 10 am each day. They are grouped according to LGA.
. PPSB is more organized than UBE. Kudos to PPS Board members.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
...Guy no b u dey find teacher job?, b ready 2 evn teach in d state govt pre-nursery schools if posble, hahaha!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
wealthyprince:

U spoke my mind. Sum questions here ar nt necessary. Is b.Sc higher than B. Ed. Is't nt d same first Degree. Nawa 4 sum kind question.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Char1m: U spoke my mind. Sum questions here ar nt necessary. Is b.Sc higher than B. Ed. Is't nt d same first Degree. Nawa 4 sum kind question.

if u r angry and wish to kill urself because of my question, wat r u waiting for? because i don't knw hw ppl like u think and conclude on matas....if u ve b.ed and ur little brain is making u feel inferior why nt keep it to urself.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
i am heading now 2 make one photocopy each of my credentials oooo, i hope dats what they need, pls urgent reply is needed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
jamesbridget13: i am heading now 2 make one photocopy each of my credentials oooo, i hope dats what they need, pls urgent reply is needed
u Hv 2 go wit ur Foto copies & originals.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Those that are 4 UBE, Pls before u start going to the board, make sure u're well informed. Becos a friend of mine that went there today, said they didn't attend to anybody. Addin that 4rm tomorro, days has been fixed for each L G.A. U hav to know which day is 4 ur LG. Non-indigene is said to be next week wednesday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hopesweet: Those that are 4 UBE, Pls before u start going to the board, make sure u're well informed. Becos a friend of mine that went there today, said they didn't attend to anybody. Addin that 4rm tomorro, days has been fixed for each L G.A. U hav to know which day is 4 ur LG. Non-indigene is said to be next week wednesday.
Please do you by any chance know the day for emohua cos I intend going to ube first tin 2moro morning being thursday....hoping to read ur response
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
I confirmed it 2day, all non indigene wil do their own verification/ documentation on d 5th of july being friday next wk at PPSB . Pls be informed so dt u can't waste ur money on transport.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogondah:

if u r angry and wish to kill urself because of my question, wat r u waiting for? because i don't knw hw ppl like u think and conclude on matas....if u ve b.ed and ur little brain is making u feel inferior why nt keep it to urself.
...just look who's talking.
Ogondah u must be very arrogant n untrained judging from the aposterori response u hv just gvn.
As a mata of superiority n inferiority, B.A.Ed holders are more dignified n versatile dan ordinary B.sc holders if u come to dat. U may even face shipwreck in this job soonest if u fail to procure a pgd cert. in education cos tomorrow may b too strict if proper screening is carried out on dis.
B.sc holders like u shud rather b found in d midst of kindergaton pupils, yet u hv d temerity to mention sech.Don't just foment loggerheads here. Perhaps u're anoda waliezi in ds trend.
Just go wash plates or beta still, u pack well pls.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Anyone who has d new dates 4 UBE shld pls help out by typing it here, abeg ooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Char1m: u Hv 2 go wit ur Foto copies & originals.
i knw i ll ve 2 go with d originals, just asking d amount of photocopies 2 make. Thks all d same!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
u3fine:
What is the process of verification? Did they require ur serial and exam numbers or by LGA or you just go and show them your credentials.
yes u re required 2 write ur serial no nd exam no on ur form and que
according 2 ur LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
No specified dates go there and do ur thing.
jamesbridget13: Anyone who has d new dates 4 UBE shld pls help out by typing it here, abeg ooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
emekatex: I confirmed it 2day, all non indigene wil do their own verification/ documentation on d 5th of july being friday next wk at PPSB . Pls be informed so dt u can't waste ur money on transport.
since the information is that the submission of form start on 27 June 2013, I am of the opinion that those of us who fall under the PPSB should all report at the board tomorrow, both Indigene and non indigene and follow the instruction of PPSB officials, any amount we spend on transport is not too much or wasted as far as we get what we are looking for, by the special grace of God I will be there tomorrow very early in the morning thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
barika2011:
Please do you by any chance know the day for emohua cos I intend going to ube first tin 2moro morning being thursday....hoping to read ur response
l dont realy know. I was there on tueday, but couldn't submit. I intended going there this mornin too, b4 the infor gets to me. Thursday and Friday next week has been set aside 4 spill over, incase u miss ur day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:43am On Jun 27, 2013
emekatex: I confirmed it 2day, all non indigene wil do their own verification/ documentation on d 5th of july being friday next wk at PPSB . Pls be informed so dt u can't waste ur money on transport.
come to think of it, I believe that information is not well communicated, how can non indigene that are more of percentage when comparing with each local government do their own in only one day been 5th of july, I think is not true, ok since PPSB have at least 5000 new teacher that mean non indigene is up to 1000 and Indigene 4000, which mean that each local government do not have more than 180 candidate since Rivers state is made up of 23 local goverment area (180*23= 4140), how will 180 have 7 days to do their own and non indigene that comprises upto 1000 do theirs just in a day, so in conclusion the information did not hold, reason with me. So make sure that you go there today for non indigene day suppose to start from today since they are the majority to compare with each local goverment thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2013
When someone give us information here it is not final, while the person is to be appreciated for his effort..you have to do ur best to visit the venue of the verification exercise to see things urself...change is constant.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Chibuking81: come to think of it, I believe that information is not well communicated, how can non indigene that are more of percentage when comparing with each local government do their own in only one day been 5th of july, I think is not true, ok since PPSB have at least 5000 new teacher that mean non indigene is up to 1000 and Indigene 4000, which mean that each local government do not have more than 180 candidate since Rivers state is made up of 23 local goverment area (180*23= 4140), how will 180 have 7 days to do their own and non indigene that comprises upto 1000 do theirs just in a day, so in conclusion the information did not hold, reason with me. So make sure that you go there today for non indigene day suppose to start from today since they are the majority to compare with each local goverment thanks.

Chibuking this ur logic may not hold. Indigen are more in percentage and they deserve it..they are only divided into LGA to make thing easier. What if the PPSB staffs that will attend to d non indigene divide themself into 10 panel which mean each person will attend to 100. If one LG of 180 people by ur calculation can be attended to. Then 100 is small...that is to say, the non indigen verification can hold in one day depending on the PPSB Plan, not our plan and logic. Let us encourage people who are giving us information and if anyone is in doubt let him or her go and verify @ d PPSB. Good luck pals.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2013
dencydenky:
...just look who's talking.
Ogondah u must be very arrogant n untrained judging from the aposterori response u hv just gvn.
As a mata of superiority n inferiority, B.A.Ed holders are more dignified n versatile dan ordinary B.sc holders if u come to dat. U may even face shipwreck in this job soonest if u fail to procure a pgd cert. in education cos tomorrow may b too strict if proper screening is carried out on dis.
B.sc holders like u shud rather b found in d midst of kindergaton pupils, yet u hv d temerity to mention sech.Don't just foment loggerheads here. Perhaps u're anoda waliezi in ds trend.
Just go wash plates or beta still, u pack well pls.

ogondah and dencydenky....No need for all these abuses and insults my friends..we are not suppose to be enemies, we are suppose to be family. Let us chat with understanding...it is not a do or die affairs please. Share Love not anger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.