Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2406777 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
UBE has since on monday started their biometrics but I dont know when Onelga would do their's
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:07pm On May 18, 2016
dexpee4life:
UBE has since on monday started their biometrics but I dont know when Onelga would do their's
Are you very sure. The nearest I saw was boards
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
dexpee4life:

Thanks. Am grateful for the info. I will need to call some1 from the board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jett01: 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
when is kelga ppsb doing there biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jurjes(f): 7:52pm On May 18, 2016
Hello honorable people.
when is PPSB WALGA/ OKRIKA having their own biometric?
Has anyone seen the timetable?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
how far about the strike?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2016
Please is the current strike affecting the biometric exercise?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
Please is the current strike action affecting biometric exercise?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
TO: ALL PRINCIPALS AND HMs.
I am directed to inform you that there is no strike in Rivers state. Accordingly, all UBE staff in Obio/Akpor are directed to go about their normal duties.
Any staff who absent from duty under the cover of strike,would be punished in accordance with Civil Service rules.YOU ARE WARNED.
School heads must encourage pupils/students to come to school.
OVUNDA SUNNY F.
(Ag.ES) OBALGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 6:11am On May 19, 2016
I thought they said the Biometrics is this week. Why haven't they released the timetable for the exercise up still today or has anyone seen the timetable?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:33am On May 19, 2016
heaven55:
I thought they said the Biometrics is this week. Why haven't they released the timetable for the exercise up still today or has anyone seen the timetable?
Bereaucratic bottlenecks, unplanned systems, negative tendencies, ebbing programmes... God I depend on U.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2016
Shey na like this we go dey dey? Work no Pay! Strike No Pay! Confusion and Hardship everywhere! abi na OYO we dey? This one Biometric don become prince of Persia..Na wa o. Me I don enter prayer o... Oya - every spirit of Biometric holding our salary release it and die.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:36am On May 19, 2016
wealthyprince:
Shey na like this we go dey dey? Work no Pay! Strike No Pay! Confusion and Hardship everywhere! abi na OYO we dey? This one Biometric don become prince of Persia..Na wa o. Me I don enter prayer o... Oya - every spirit of Biometric holding our salary release it and die.
one of the most painful part of it all is that one bag of rice is now 20k. PDP and APC have really finished us in this country!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:37am On May 19, 2016
wealthyprince:
one of the most painful part of it all is that one bag of rice is now 20k. PDP and APC have really finished us in this country! PDP work no pay. APC shattering of the economy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 9:30am On May 19, 2016
emekatex:
one of the most painful part of it all is that one baf rice is now 20k. PDP and APC have really finished us in this country! PDP work no pay. APC shattering of the economy.
n God please have mercies
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 11:17am On May 19, 2016
mamadumi:
I was told that the biometrics is being done in the government house. Please someone who knows someone who has done should tell the house if its true.Thanks.

A FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS WITH RADIO RIVERS TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT THEIR OWN BIOMETRICS WILL B NEXT WEEK AND THAT THE VENUE IS OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE.. MAYBE OURS WILL BE AFTER ALL THE MINISTRIES HAVE DONE THEIRS AS THE POPULATION OF TEACHERS EXCEEDS THAT OF OTHER MINISTRY'S STAFF
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 11:33am On May 19, 2016
I dont know about other Lgas but some schools in Obioakpor like sps okoro nu odo,rumuomasi,eliozu etc will do their biometrics on Monday 23rd May.The timetable was shown to the teachers in the schools concern.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 11:49am On May 19, 2016
Belexy95:
I dont know about other Lgas but some schools in Obioakpor like sps okoro nu odo,rumuomasi,eliozu etc will do their biometrics on Monday 23rd May.The timetable was shown to the teachers in the schools concern.
please check that timetable and tell me where akulga falls.thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 2:44pm On May 19, 2016
Disclaimer:the owner of this username isn't a teacher but the post is from a teacher in obioakpor.The said timetable has names,serial numbers and designated schools for Monday only,only schools in obioakpor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2016
Our Oga was given the permission to Borrow 10 Billion from Bailout fund, he said is for Salary, I hope is not for "Konvensun"?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
Pls is there anyone banking with Access cos I just received an alert 'Fail' from Access and wondering what that means.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
ChyChy17:
Pls is there anyone banking with Access cos I just received an alert 'Fail' from Access and wondering what that means.
ha! which one is alert failed again? is their no end to the abracadabra of this regime?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
wealthyprince:
Our Oga was given the permission to Borrow 10 Billion from Bailout fund, he said is for Salary, I hope is not for "Konvensun"?
Oboy see money ooooo
I don talk am before say person weh
say money no dey this country, na
im own pocket d money no dey..
If I hear say I no make am for this
country!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by luvmexy: 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
Belexy95:

True ! Ours is on monday 23rd.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
mamadumi:

A FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS WITH RADIO RIVERS TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT THEIR OWN BIOMETRICS WILL B NEXT WEEK AND THAT THE VENUE IS OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE.. MAYBE OURS WILL BE AFTER ALL THE MINISTRIES HAVE DONE THEIRS AS THE POPULATION OF TEACHERS EXCEEDS THAT OF OTHER MINISTRY'S STAFF
biometrics has since on Monday started with some UBE schools In Phalga especially CSS Oroworokwo UBE and others
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
dexpee4life:
biometrics has since on Monday started with some UBE schools In Phalga especially CSS Oroworokwo UBE and others
for real, please can you get someone that has done his share the procedure that was involved with us?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
dexpee4life:
. Does it mean that no one on this forum has done the biometrics or knows someone who has done it so that we can share in the experience?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2016
Sorry for the late update: Had my biometrics done yesterday, was too tired to come online. It's actually the turn of UBE Obio Akpor until tomorrow Friday I think.

The exercise is pretty straight forward. Names & serial numbers are sent to your schools, you use those to get entry into the venue then you're issued a slip to give relevant info. i.e. BVN, DoB, Names etc. Your docs like staff ID, national ID/voters card/international passport, staff ID, appointment letter, last promotion letter etc etc are checked then you're snapped & have your prints taken. Shekinah!

NB. I'll advise you try and reach the venue as soon as you can say b4 8 a.m. as early arrivals tend to have a more snappy exercise.

Cheers

Let's hope after all this stress there'll be no more excuses of delayed payments.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 7:32pm On May 19, 2016
2kurupt:
Sorry for the late update: Had my biometrics done yesterday, was too tired to come online. It's actually the turn of UBE Obio Akpor until tomorrow Friday I think.

The exercise is pretty straight forward. Names & serial numbers are sent to your schools, you use those to get entry into the venue then you're issued a slip to give relevant info. i.e. BVN, DoB, Names etc. Your docs like staff ID, national ID/voters card/international passport, staff ID, appointment letter, last promotion letter etc etc are checked then you're snapped & have your prints taken. Shekinah!

NB. I'll advise you try and reach the venue as soon as you can say b4 8 a.m. as early arrivals tend to have a more snappy exercise.

Cheers

Let's hope after all this stress there'll be no more excuses of delayed payments.
many thanks. please did you submit photocopies of any of your credentials? and what about the atm card was it needed?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2016
heaven55:
many thanks. please did you submit photocopies of any of your credentials? and what about the atm card was it needed?

ATM card was needed, I suspect it's just to confirm that your bank name truly matches your name on the biometrics system. All photocopies are done by them do save yourself the expenses, go with all originals.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:09pm On May 19, 2016
2kurupt:

ATM card was needed, I suspect it's just to confirm that your bank name truly matches your name on the biometrics system. All photocopies are done by them do save yourself the expenses, go with all originals.
many thanks. you're the man

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
Sorry I forgot to ask.. was statement of account required? If yes. Was it from October last year to April this year? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.