Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401369 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
the interview!!! ......ie by RSSSSB Chairman on Nigerian Info this morning!

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have been paid, but no going to work until they pay all my fellows and colleagues, even if school resumes next week..this is act of solidarity to my colleagues, to show that i care about your pains..although your pains will soon turn to gains, and your joy will have no joints..and amen

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
BenUmor:
I have been paid, but no going to work until they pay all my fellows and colleagues, even if school resumes next week..this is act of solidarity to my colleagues, to show that i care about your pains..although your pains will soon turn to gains, and your joy will have no joints..and amen

kudos BenUmoh....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
BenUmor:
I have been paid, but no going to work until they...

Guy no vex, no solidarity for us.

Go work because them go pay us this week

Cruize306

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2016
BenUmor:
hello umor, shebi your school is GSS Egbolom? Was it just you that was paid or the entire staff of your sch and how many months were you paid? And besides, when were you paid cos we in GSS Abua have similar issue with your school
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Cruize306:

Guy no vex, no solidarity for us.

Go work because them go pay us this week

Cruize306
Cruize, you no go first get alert before you reject solidarity strike? Umor is right joor, an injury to one is an injury to all... until we all get alert, let the solidarity spirit be sustained

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2016
When you see the way teachers talk sometime you will think they are serious....but if you look closely you will know it is a joke. In fact those who want to protest will be the first to go to school even on the 9th of September.

Since we have been owed over six month no body talk even the NUT ( the weakest union I know) /NLC dey sing silent night!..during biometric with all the insult and stress nobody talk. Na Now Una don receive Una money Una wan come pour San San for our garri...abeg make Una keep Una solidarity and allow our joy to be full o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
gold360:
the irony of it all is that the alerts will start raining from page 4-1-9...lol

my source says 12.15pm Tuesday. guys where your ATM cards at?

How far nah? call ur source again o. it is 12:15 . Expectations are high
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
that guy wey receive alert na only ham waka come? make others dey bring good news of alert for more hope. Oga Wike we don dey see how u carry ur wahala come but be a sure that na God big pass u well well. Oga Wike change before God pour anger on u. Oga Wike wetin dey keep my money till now?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
gold360:
the irony of it all is that the alerts will start raining from page 4-1-9...lol

my source says 12.15pm Tuesday. guys where your ATM cards at?

How far nah? call ur source again o. it is 12:15pm . Expectations are high
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
debans22:

How far nah? call ur source again o. it is 12:15 . Expectations are high

debans debans debans................................. how many times I call you? make u no allow few days wet remain to become 10yrs before u get bp and die leave this money for wike and his bung ibo

pls don't ask the meaning of the last two words
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
debans22:

chief calm down. I meant on or before ''Tuesday 12.15pm'' you didn't even bother to ask if its this Tuesday or next.. chill. we're almost there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
debans22:

lol. I just took your advice and called my guy. do you know the guy said? he said ''relax...dem still dey count the money!''

these people sha....lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF HEART THIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE.

FEBRUARY TILL NOW NO SALARY,YET WE ERRONEOUSLY ASSUME THAT A GOVERNOR IS IN THE STATE.

NAWAAOOOOH
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
I REALLY WONDER THE KIND OF HEART THIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE.

FEBRUARY TILL NOW NO SALARY,YET WE ERRONEOUSLY ASSUME THAT A GOVERNOR IS IN THE STATE.

NAWAAOOOOH
putting things in their proper perspective. the governor isn't the problem
(as far as Nigerians are concerned he is up to date in payment. can you beat that? ) our real enemies are the members of the rivers state house of assembly who are elected to represent the interest their various LGAs for just this purpose and cannot claim ignorance that they ain't aware that most teachers in their LGAs haven't been paid.
secondly. the TUC .NLC and NUT chairmen of rivers state are even worse enemies of ours..it seems why we even heard that TUC chairman something ago is that his wife (who he said is also a teacher ) wasn't paid then.. after they paid the 7th batch which am sure his wife was among. have you heard his voice again? as for our NUT boss. we shouldnt even bother. posterity will judge him.. and lastly our worst enemies are ourselves.we allow ourselves to be divided and conquered. am yet to see two teachers that have said ''I have been paid, but i stand in solidarity with my fellow teachers who haven't be paid '' we forget that the same cane the husband use in flogging the first wife is usually preserved for the second wife. #DropMic

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
We no dey go anywhere, anytime them pay na that time we go start our long vacation becos dem no they carry empty hand travel
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jolaw007: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
I av never seen this kind of wickedness since I was born.dis govt has bought NUT,NLC,judiciary,house of assembly,activist and even some teachers.the hrt of the king is in the hand of the Lord.posterity will judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
I no fit CRY.......chai
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
famuzy:
I no fit CRY.......chai

Why will you cry? when the power to pull down is your hand. why not use your mouth well?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
I
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
I recall Briggs saying latest next week
Hnmmmmmmmm, tired of waiting,, I borrowed legs to the ministry of finance to sing the song"No payment , No resumption"
Bad as it was said"payment is next week unfailingly"
Though...... I believe in miracle(credit alert, either RVSG or Others) in this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
How come nobody is talking about arrears This is really bad fa... Am being owed 2 months arrears plus 4months current salary. (April -july) in fact 5months cos August join....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Our times are in your hands oh Lord. Today makes it exactly seven months (Feb-Aug) without salary or alert. meanwhile some people have been paid up to date. God knows!. Goodmorning All
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2016
There is a Name that is bigger than every other names. At the mention of the Name JESUS CHRIST every kneel must bow. Delay in salary bow, Gov nyesom wike bow, barivule fred kpakol bow in JESUS name. Amen..... Now watch salary will start coming and everyone will be paid. He is LORD almighty

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2016
barikay:
There is a Name that is bigger than every other names. At the mention of the Name JESUS CHRIST every kneel must bow. Delay in salary bow, Gov nyesom wike bow, barivule fred kpakol bow in JESUS name. Amen..... Now watch salary will start coming and everyone will be paid. He is LORD almighty
confirmed. he is still the God that humbled king Nebuchadnezzar and Sani Abacha.he is slow to anger doesn't mean he never gets angry with rulers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
I AM EXPECTING ANOTHER MIRACULOUS ALERT . . . I don't know how many are in the faith with me.#KeepHopeAlive

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2016
high hope of alert between today and Friday activated, for those of us waiting for our 5,6,&7 months salary.
And our salary alert must surely come to pass within these three remaining days of this week, in Jesus name I pray amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
ChyChy17:
O MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP, COME TO OUR RESCUE, AMEN!!!
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivispecial: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Ameeeeeeeeen ooo,so tired of waiting....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivispecial: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning amiable teachers,can anyone help with someone who can do transfer,and can it be done before resumption, thanks in anticipation.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
vivispecial:
Good morning amiable teachers,can anyone help with someone who can do transfer,and can it be done before resumption, thanks in anticipation.....
[color=#990000][quote author=vivispecial post=48949190]Good morning amiable teachers,can anyone help with someone who can do transfer,and can it be done before resumption, thanks in anticipation..... is it inter local government transfer
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
@ Vivispecial is it inter local government transfer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.