Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2422879 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
dmercy141983:

Please give us some of the explanations/apology for the delayed payment if you can ok!
Would have love to BUT for the "too-many-loud-mouths" I will not.
But the center more on the Biometric n the recent suspension of some govt aides.
What matter to me and you now, is let the alert, alert us in the said day(s).
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2016
dmercy141983:

Please give us some of the explanations/apology for the delayed payment if you can ok!
Can you guys just chill pls.This money will come next week.The reason for the delay no important again.We no wan know sef.That time don pass since.Na alert you suppose focus on.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2016
good morning all..... has anyone here received his/her new Staff Identity Card?? or does anyone know if people have started being issued? cheers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
tutudame:
Can you guys just chill pls.This money will come next week.The reason for the delay no important again.We no wan know sef.That time don pass since.Na alert you suppose focus on.
we've bn hearing alert will come next week for the past one month or so. Hope this next week will not be like the ones we've bn hearing...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2016
nick4lifeng:
we've bn hearing alert will come next week for the past one month or so. Hope this next week will not be like the ones we've bn hearing...
Am VERY SURE, how?
In the mouth of two or three witness, a matter is established.
1. Ministry of finance....... Says next week.
2. Board chairman......... Says latest next week.
3. Comm of edu........ Says next week.
4.Dead NUT........ Next week or no resumption.
But MOST OF ALL, pastor E.A Adeboye yesterday night decree "NO MORE FRUITLESS EFFORT" over me. So am already, ready for my skelewu dance.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
NUT CHAIRMAN AND SECRETARY NOW ON RYTHM 93.7.
JUST TUNE IN NOW..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Some principal during the meeting, were accused of inflating the figures in their August vouchers that every body was rushing to go n sign. Hence, all principal were ask to go n prepare a new voucher n submit latest Monday morning ( that the office will even open today n tomorrow Sunday for submission). If not August have K-leg.
My take, MAN is the GREATEST ENEMY of MAN.
I have prepare my mind to receive alert, with or without August.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
This morning on Rhythm 93:7, the Rivers State NUT chairman and the Secretary were on view point.

Summary of the interview and the chairman's statements; PART ONE.
1- 14LGA's are yet to be paid under UBE.

2- 13 LGA's are yet to be paid under post primary.

3- That even those paid were staggered and selective and not everyone was paid.

4- That's they have written series of letters to the Rivers state Government but none was acknowledged.

5- That Rivers State Government have been lying to the public.

6- That Rivers state Government used Biometric as a ploy to owe Teachers and questioned why months after Biometrics That's many Teachers were yet to be paid.

7- The NUT chairman also said that he has not been paid since February.

8- That Rivers State Government aides have a penchant quest of rushing to the air to all salaries have been paid.

9- That in one of their visit to the permanent secretary,the perm sec told them to go and compile the list of the that are yet to be paid and bring to him,so that he can forward to the finance commissioner. But that they refused and told him that is the duty of the boards to compile such list. He also said that what's the essence of biometrics if list is required to be compiled again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
NUT CHAIRMAN AND SECRETARY NOW ON RYTHM 93.7.

JUST TUNE IN NOW..
yea, listen to the dicussion over the radio. The Nut waited too long to react. I heard when the perm sec was telling them to compile a list of those who have not been paid. Shame. That shows they are not in touch with happening. We are even more updated here than govt official. Everyone of them seems to talk from his/her own point of view not the reality on ground.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2016
10- The perm sec phoned in and pleaded for patience, but wasn't categorical on when payment will be made. He also said that the Governor will not be happy to owe. That's Lists of Ghost workers was discovered and that he is officially inviting NUT to meet up with him and the list. This the NUT chairman said that he should contact the boards for list.

11- NUT chairman also remained him that the aim of biometric is to filter and asked,does it mean the Rivers state Government is still filtering it after months of biometrics and that the Teachers are hungry and you can't tell a hungry man to go to work. THE END.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. STOP DREAMING TO BE PAID BY NEXT WEEK,IF IT COMES,WE THANK GOD,BUT DONT PUT YOUR HOPE ON IT.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT'S OF NEW RIVERS VISION IS ACTUALLY VISION LESS. ITS A SCAM,A BIG SCAM. IS HIGH TIME PEOPLE HERE START LOOKING FOR JOBS TO ENGAGE WITH.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Well,my salary will come next week.I pray to God it does cuz I hv waited long enough.For all those who are sure n hv confessed with their mouths or in writing, that their salaries/salary won't be paid,I pray God grants you your request too.As for me and my fellow optimistic colleagues ,we must be paid next week cuz God is involved.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2016
barikay:
yea, listen to the dicussion over the radio. The Nut waited too long to react. I heard when the perm sec was telling them to compile a list of those who have not been paid. Shame. That shows they are not in touch with happening. We are even more updated here than govt official. Everyone of them seems to talk from his/her own point of view not the reality on ground.
with the above statement u just made,I think I hv an idea as to why the commissioners /head of service were sacked.Imagine d nonsense that came outta a perm sec's mouth?Even my little nephew won't be so stupid as to say such an unreasonable thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
10- The perm sec phoned in and pleaded for patience, but wasn't categorical on when payment will be made. He also said that the Governor will not be happy to owe. That's Lists of Ghost workers was discovered and that he is officially inviting NUT to meet up with him and the list. This the NUT chairman said that he should contact the boards for list.

11- NUT chairman also remained him that the aim of biometric is to filter and asked,does it mean the Rivers state Government is still filtering it after months of biometrics and that the Teachers are hungry and you can't tell a hungry man to go to work. THE END.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. STOP DREAMING TO BE PAID BY NEXT WEEK,IF IT COMES,WE THANK GOD,BUT DONT PUT YOUR HOPE ON IT.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT'S OF NEW RIVERS VISION IS ACTUALLY VISION LESS. ITS A SCAM,A BIG SCAM. IS HIGH TIME PEOPLE HERE START LOOKING FOR JOBS TO ENGAGE WITH.
lol.Even if they start paying regularly today,I will still get another job.I hv learnt my lesson.Govt job no be work.They don't deserve the energy and time we put into the job.As for me,to avoid this kinda suffering again,once my salary is not paid after the first week of any new month,I will stop work till I get paid.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2016
tutudame:
lol.Even if they start paying regularly today,I will still get another job.I hv learnt my lesson.Govt job no be work.They don't deserve the energy and time we put into the job.As for me,to avoid this kinda suffering again,once my salary is not paid after the first week of any new month,I will stop work till I get paid.
good talk
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Pls let us stop making contradictions and be positive. The said Perm Sec requesting for list, is he from edu ministry or finance ministry? Apparently, he may still be in the dark, not knowing what is going on. Some L.G.A.s are yet to be paid and its impossible for all workers of an L.G.A. to be ghost workers. Moreover, we should note that those officials who go to radio houses to make comments only make political statements so as to protect the interest of their office and those of their master who appointed them. So we should not swallow all their words hook, line and sinker. The Edu Commissioner, PPSB chairman and other reliablbe sources from finance ministry have assured that the payments will be made this coming week, why not we quietly wait and see how next week will go. Those NUT executives that went to cool FM today are also aware that all is set for payment next week, but they only went to take advantage of the delays to make teachers feel that they are fighting for them. Whereas if they are truly representing teachers, they would have proved that long ago. My dear collegues, let's be patient, hopeful and always positive. God knows why he has allowed this delay. It will end well for us all in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
jenifasam:
Pls let us stop making contradictions and be positive. The said Perm Sec requesting for list, is he from edu ministry or finance ministry? Apparently, he may still be in the dark, not knowing what is going on. Some L.G.A.s are yet to be paid and its impossible for all workers of an L.G.A. to be ghost workers. Moreover, we should note that those officials who go to radio houses to make comments only make political statements so as to protect the interest of their office and those of their master who appointed them. So we should not swallow all their words hook, line and sinker. The Edu Commissioner, PPSB chairman and other reliablbe sources from finance ministry have assured that the payments will be made this coming week, why not we quietly wait and see how next week will go. Those NUT executives that went to cool FM today are also aware that all is set for payment next week, but they only went to take advantage of the delays to make teachers feel that they are fighting for them. Whereas if they are truly representing teachers, they would have proved that long ago. My dear collegues, let's be patient, hopeful and always positive. God knows why he has allowed this delay. It will end well for us all in Jesus name. Amen
exactly, that is medicine after death, they all know that long-awaited payment will take place next week.

God into your hands we commit ourselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
jenifasam:
. Those NUT executives that went to cool FM today are also aware that all is set for payment next week, but they only went to take advantage of the delays to make teachers feel that they are fighting for them. Whereas if they are truly representing teachers, they would have proved that long ago. Amen
Seconded. Best reasoning!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Today at LGA schools Board (ikwerre) Principals have started resubmitting another August voucher. Tomorow (sunday) is d last day given to them to do so. The rate of pressure on the principals at d board 2day is a herald to positive development concerning our salary next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jolaw007: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gov. wike thinks it's easy to govern people,just thinking back when he was castigating the previous administration of not being able to pay salaries on time.just 1yr plus,he has started politicizing payment of salaries.empty drum makes the loudest noise.my prayer is dat we get paid dis week we are entering if not water go pass garri o.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
jolaw007:
Gov. wike thinks it's easy to govern people,just thinking back when he was castigating the previous administration of not being able to pay salaries on time.just 1yr plus,he has started politicizing payment of salaries.empty drum makes the loudest noise.my prayer is dat we get paid dis week we are entering if not water go pass garri o.

I like ur statement ... This is raw proof that politicians are criminal minded and insincere wike used salary payment as a campaign strategy against amaechi now he's doing the same thing withholding salaries in guise of biometric exercise. The funny part is the general populace are gullible they always believe these politicians and vote for them anyways, we had a choice to either vote one of the two thieves ( dakuku Peterside and nyesom wike ) we thought we voted a lesser thief but alas! A thief is a thief !

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
What we're going through now is similar to a person that is wrongfully accused and thrown in prison for months, the anger and bitterness in the heart is unexplainable how can you give your best to government how can you give your bests to society how can there be peace when there's no justice ? ThankGod I'm a christian else I for don turn suicide bomber to bomb wike and go to heaven to meet my 70 virgins.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

please lets try and be positive and stop all these negative utterances. see how Esau talked himself out of his God given heritage in the book of Genesis 25.32 ''"Look, I'm dying of starvation!" said Esau."What good is my birthright to me now...?" of course he lost his birthright because of this careless utterance.
our salary will be paid this coming week. before the the government will approve August salary for others.. please be positive. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
dmercy141983:
What we're going through now is similar to a person that is wrongfully accused and thrown in prison for months, the anger and bitterness in the heart is unexplainable how can you give your best to government how can you give your bests to society how can there be peace when there's no justice ? ThankGod I'm a christian else I for don turn suicide bomber to bomb wike and go to heaven to meet my 70 virgins.
Hahaha...You're really funny!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
I pray that this week will be a week of divine turn around and divine testimony.

We shall testify of 5 months "alert receive".

By the grace of God we shall receive our 4/5 months salary this week.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gov. Wike, simplify by showing working. 5m-2m = +1m-6m. leaving your answer in months of the year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jolaw007: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
from information reaching me,I don't think we will be paid dis week because NUT has agreed to dialogue with government meaning that they are not even hard with them on the payment of salaries.they are just looking out for themselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
jolaw007:
from information reaching me,I don't think we will be paid dis week because NUT has agreed to dialogue with government meaning that they are not even hard with them on the payment of salaries.they are just looking out for themselves.
so agree to dialogue is equals to no salary this week? anyway where did you get this info?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
jolaw007:
that one concern them.
I believe we shall get our pay this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
jolaw007:

So that they agreed to dialogue translate to no payment next week before NUT came on board government has already scheduled payment for this week we're entering so whether NUT like to dialogue or not no salary no work... Hopefully we'll be paid by the way who gave you this information sef ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Whether N.U.T dialogue o, negotiate o, bargain o, or reach consensus that one is their business. I don stamp am say, for my own na "NO PAY, NO RESUMPTION" shikina!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
All this information pple are sharing, diaris God o. My own be say no payment no work. If NUT like make dem dialogue or not, the end point na no alert no resumption. Gbam!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Mr David Briggs. still saying with confidence that schools will resume next week on cool fm news this morning... thats good. cause it appears he is certain we will be paid this week. amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.