Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400197 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ chibuking. Dats a gud info. Keep it up dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2013
Let The Count-Down Begins; Its 7 Days To A New Heigt. BABA God, U 2 Much. Like Play, Like Play, Them DeY Look Us And Level DeY Change So .....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2013
Cruize306: I was @UBE no interesting news... Was also at PPSB, still no news... The Crappy Gate men in all boards which we will one day boss them, told me that any news shall be posted to us through the radio... So I urge all of us to stop taking hearsay & stick to our radio... I will go back to UBE tomoro cos my mum referred me to one lady there... I Luv You All
. @ Cruize306 I am so disappointed in you calling those gate men crappy,u sld be thankful 4 the job and not saying rubbish. U said they told u that any news shall be posted to us through the radio..so y d̶̲̥̅̊ insult. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2013
By the special grace of God, we are all going 2 smile to the Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2013
Abkeeys: . @ Cruize306 I am so disappointed in you calling those gate men crappy,u sld be thankful 4 the job and not saying rubbish. U said they told u that any news shall be posted to us through the radio..so y d̶̲̥̅̊ insult. Use your head.
u are right my brother.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
We are one. No man is an Island of knowledge even if u have 97th Degre. In every conversation, there is room for correction and learning. Correction should not be taken personal, or seen as an offence. but when a man refuse to learn then he can never improve. And to learn we need to be humble, if u are not humble you will certainly stumble and crumble, and by then it may be too late. Let him that have ear let him hear. Happy Sunday Pals.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
This people are just busy slotting in names there while we re busy waiting for training.a friend just told me someone took 25k from her for her name to appear on the list (without exam or interview). Hmmm... Naija I hail thee...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
joyblinks: This people are just busy slotting in names there while we re busy waiting for training.a friend just told me someone took 25k from her for her name to appear on the list (without exam or interview). Hmmm... Naija I hail thee...
@joblink, it is not true, your name has already happeard on the list and no body can remove your name. They may remove the names of those who submited fake certificate and replace it with the names of their loved one but not those who submited the right certificate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fiafiad: @joblink, it is not true, your name has already happeard on the list and no body can remove your name. They may remove the names of those who submited fake certificate and replace it with the names of their loved one but not those who submited the right certificate.

Yes that is to fill in the gap. U are right. They can only replace names of those who are considered as not qualified...remember they annouced 13000 teachers, so by all means they must complete it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Newly employed 13,000 teachers in Rivers State will commence training August 5 at designated centres across the state. The 13,000, comprising both indigenous and non-indigenous applicants, were selected outof about 60,000 who went through written and oral examinations run by consultants. While the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, conducted the written examination, global recruitment outfit, PricewaterhouseCoopers conducted the written stage of the recruitment exercise andcomputed the candidates’ assessment and final recommendation to the Rivers State Ministry of Education. Another consultancy firm searched the candidates’ academic and other pleaded credentials with relevant examination bodies.
Speaking to The Neighbourhood reporter on Friday in Port Harcourt, Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education said the training will be de-centralised but will run simultaneously. “The training of the new 13,000 teachers will commence August 5,” the Perm Sec stated, adding that letters of postings would be issued to the teachers in the course of the training.
The Neighbourhood gathered that not all whose names got shortlisted turned up at the State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, and the Senior Secondary Schools Board, RSSSB, during the deadline for the submission of academic credentials conducted at the respective Boards. An unofficial source disclosed that replacements were being recruited by the consultants.
The new teachers are expected to be at their places of posting soon as schools re-open after the long holidays in September.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2013
joyblinks: This people are just busy slotting in names there while we re busy waiting for training.a friend just told me someone took 25k from her for her name to appear on the list (without exam or interview). Hmmm... Naija I hail thee...
. @ joyblinks I agree with u but u don't have to b scared,I guez dey are doing dat 2 complete the 13,000. D̶̲̥̅̊ wait was too long,some might ave gotten a better offer,some might ave travelled abroad n some dead
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
ITS 6-DAYS TO INDUCTION. CHUKWU DALU.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
ITS 6-DAYS TO INDUCTION. CHUKWU DALU.
please am nt trying to be pessimistic but hw sure are u? because Efuru d secretary to Min of edu, nw talks from both sides of his mouth like a politician and nt like a career civil servant. He may also come up again to say, it is on 33rd of nxt month. I advice we just stay calm and be watchng them and talkless. From 3 months training to 2 months again to one month, Nw dey hv brought it down to wks. Am just tired of their postponement. Make i go read news paper jare!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
emekatex: please am nt trying to be pessimistic but hw sure are u? because Efuru d secretary to Min of edu, nw talks from both sides of his mouth like a politician and nt like a career civil servant. He may also come up again to say, it is on 33rd of nxt month. I advice we just stay calm and be watchng them and talkless. From 3 months training to 2 months again to one month, Nw dey hv brought it down to wks. Am just tired of their postponement. Make i go read news paper jare!
wealthyprince: Newly employed 13,000 teachers in Rivers State will commence training August 5 at designated centres across the state. The 13,000, comprising both indigenous and non-indigenous applicants, were selected outof about 60,000 who went through written and oral examinations run by consultants. While the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, conducted the written examination, global recruitment outfit, PricewaterhouseCoopers conducted the written stage of the recruitment exercise andcomputed the candidates’ assessment and final recommendation to the Rivers State Ministry of Education. Another consultancy firm searched the candidates’ academic and other pleaded credentials with relevant examination bodies.
Speaking to The Neighbourhood reporter on Friday in Port Harcourt, Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education said the training will be de-centralised but will run simultaneously. “The training of the new 13,000 teachers will commence August 5,” the Perm Sec stated, adding that letters of postings would be issued to the teachers in the course of the training.
The Neighbourhood gathered that not all whose names got shortlisted turned up at the State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, and the Senior Secondary Schools Board, RSSSB, during the deadline for the submission of academic credentials conducted at the respective Boards. An unofficial source disclosed that replacements were being recruited by the consultants.
The new teachers are expected to be at their places of posting soon as schools re-open after the long holidays in September.
emekatex: please am nt trying to be pessimistic but hw sure are u? because Efuru d secretary to Min of edu, nw talks from both sides of his mouth like a politician and nt like a career civil servant. He may also come up again to say, it is on 33rd of nxt month. I advice we just stay calm and be watchng them and talkless. From 3 months training to 2 months again to one month, Nw dey hv brought it down to wks. Am just tired of their postponement. Make i go read news paper jare!
wealthyprince: Newly employed 13,000 teachers in Rivers State will commence training August 5 at designated centres across the state. The 13,000, comprising both indigenous and non-indigenous applicants, were selected outof about 60,000 who went through written and oral examinations run by consultants. While the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, conducted the written examination, global recruitment outfit, PricewaterhouseCoopers conducted the written stage of the recruitment exercise andcomputed the candidates’ assessment and final recommendation to the Rivers State Ministry of Education. Another consultancy firm searched the candidates’ academic and other pleaded credentials with relevant examination bodies.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello nairalanders!!! I received a call frm my uncle who works in ppsb. He said i shud come 2 his office 2moro morning to collect my apl. I hope dis helps? Its frm a reliable source. Tanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
We need Details 2moro after collection.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Girl Righteous: Hello nairalanders!!! I received a call frm my uncle who works in ppsb. He said i shud come 2 his office 2moro morning to collect my apl. I hope dis helps? Its frm a reliable source. Tanks.
. Ok. Whn do so, pls do well 2relate 2us abt d outcom.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Girl Righteous: Hello nairalanders!!! I received a call frm my uncle who works in ppsb. He said i shud come 2 his office 2moro morning to collect my apl. I hope dis helps? Its frm a reliable source. Tanks.

by what time tommorrow? Since u are a girl righteous as soon as u collect it notify us here tommorrow. Or tell us situation of things when u get there. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
A friend also SMS me about 2hrs ago to come get my APL 2morrow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Iniobon: A friend also SMS me about 2hrs ago to come get my APL 2morrow

Ok...more confirmation. Please just let us know how far tommorrow. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
I got a call frm my in law 2 cum 2morrow morning too for d APL praise God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
is it that they ll start issueing APL generally tomorow or on my uncle, my in-law, and sms bases.
ONCE 1 PERSON COLLECT, THE DOOR LL BE OPEN.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
barneyboy: I got a call frm my in law 2 cum 2morrow morning too for d APL praise God

@ this point...I will be there to see things myself tommorrow. Since calls have been received from uncle, friend and in-law...this may be the call for the long awaited appointment letter. Celebration in the air..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2013
@Fiafiad; I may agree with you that English is a second language, but should that be an excuse for a so-called graduate like you to speak it like a motor park conductor? #Pathetic. For those of us waiting for appointment letter, let's pls have more patience as hearsay won't do us any G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣. Gov. Amaechi & his cabinet has been as transparent as possible in relation to this job. We all know that the process has been very genuine & based on merit. Let us keep our fingers crossed while also praying for our D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ Rivers State
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Cruize306: @Fiafiad; I may agree with you that English is a second language, but should that be an excuse for a so-called graduate like you to speak it like a motor park conductor? #Pathetic. For those of us waiting for appointment letter, let's pls have more patience as hearsay won't do us any G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣. Gov. Amaechi & his cabinet has been as transparent as possible in relation to this job. We all know that the process has been very genuine & based on merit. Let us keep our fingers crossed while also praying for our D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ Rivers State
@Cruize306, It is no longer new 2 us on this forum that you insult & quarel with everybody even your elders. I believe that by the time you get 2 the classroom, you will be querelling with all your students and fellow teachers. U need a change of character or els....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2013
House,whats d latest news this morning?. Someone should please confirm if d issuance of APL il still take place today. Truthful and positive reports,pls....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Its me again!!! Am in ppsb right now. They r having a meeting at d moment, we were asked 2 wait. I hope dis helps? 10x.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2013
What abt UBE, any news?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Girl Righteous: Its me again!!! Am in ppsb right now. They r having a meeting at d moment, we were asked 2 wait. I hope dis helps? 10x.

Ok. Good, thanks for the report. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
jamesbridget13: What abt UBE, any news?

I am @ PPSB now and nothing is happening yet, but a reliable source said they are sorting the letters. Report from UBE also said, the letter is already @ UBE but nothing is happen yet. The only activity here is that, ex corpers are doing clearance.. Am still waiting...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
3 GBOZA !!!, to BABA GOD and to ALL OF YOU OUT THERE, making things real.
one luv my people.
Chukwu adiguatuasi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorting of appointment letters continues....what they say is go home and come tommorrow...my findings are the letters are available, they are being sorted and may be distributed preferably as from tommorrow. And the induction is 5th August as earlier said. Congrats. Good luck to u all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.