Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402128 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
tekxx:
I was surprised gen you pointed out Zenith was yet to receive...... and as now, is yet to receive still.

Maybe they haven't got alerted as u said earlier. The money may likely be in their account, although am not sure either.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
tekxx:
see, I do not know why others are yet to receive. but if you have mobile App of your bank, I suggest you visit it. its when I did so I was able to confirm it was April salary, not October.
I called a friend using Access at Emuoha. She also confirmed she received alert for April. But what about others nah
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
mod17:
I called a friend using Access at Emuoha. She also confirmed she received alert for April. But what about others nah

This is serious
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
mod17:
What month in particular
They didn't specify the month. I'm hoping it's one of the arrears oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
I just received alert for May salary at exactly 5:38pm by Ecobank. Gokana LGA RSSSSB. I don't know why they didn't pay me April salary arrears before paying May salary arrears. My God will not allow anybody swallow my hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
1month arrears of May received. Ecobank ppssb,Tai.Still waiting for Feb,March,April,June & July & October

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
hail:
1month arrears of May received. Ecobank ppssb,Tai.Still waiting for Feb,March,April,June & July & October
Na wa o. All the same good news!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
hail:

Was the month specified?..... Am using Eco, ube to be precise and I haven't been alerted. Maybe I need to check my account balance .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

Was the month specified?..... Am using Eco, ube to be precise and I haven't been alerted. Maybe I need to check my account balance .

HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT WITH QUICK BALANCE
Ecobank customers can check their account balance by simply dialing
*326*0# with the phone number you used while registering and linked to your account.

N5 per check
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
hail:
This one way dey leave April rush to May I hope say......................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
tekxx:

HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT WITH QUICK BALANCE
Ecobank customers can check their account balance by simply dialing
*326*0# with the phone number you used while registering and linked to your account.

N5 per check

Thanks bro... I just checked... Nothing there. What kind of payment pattern is this again oh Emperor Wike
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
I called my uncle who is a senior officer in the Ministry of Finance and complained to him that I was paid only May salary. He told me to expect another alert for April salary and if I do not receive it, I should go to my bank and request for my statement of account and come with it to the Ministry of Finance and lodge a formal complaint. He said that it was April and May salaries that was paid and that October salary has not been paid. I thought it wise to share this info here. When you are not informed, you are deformed.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
darkstan:
I called my uncle who is a senior officer in the Ministry of Finance and complained to him that I was paid only May salary. He told me to expect another alert for April salary and if I do not receive it, I should go to my bank and request for my statement of account and come with it to the Ministry of Finance and lodge a formal complaint. He said that it was April and May salaries that was paid and that October salary has not been paid. I thought it wise to share this info here. When you are not informed, you are deformed.

that's good to hear. then u guess we should wait till as much banks as possible have been paid. by then, we would know if all where paid one month arrears or all the two months.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

Thanks bro... I just checked... Nothing there. What kind of payment pattern is this again oh Emperor Wike

what of your colleagues in your school on same bank? or LGA of same bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

what of your colleagues in your school on same bank? or LGA of same bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
chriswill20:

This one way dey leave April rush to May I hope say......................
Access: Apr, Eco: May. Ha! Which kind payment pattern be this na? Has any other bank received? That one will be June na. Na waoh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tekzyflex:

Yes it indicated May on it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
NUT national lead by Mr.Olukoya currently in the state to get a first hand information about teachers months of unpaid salary and non promotion of teachers and promise to write to the governor to clear our salary arrears.However Nkpogene is telling him that the government has concluded all arrangements to clear the arrears. This Man is very mad.If you see the mansion with high fence the man has built in his village in just a few months you will wonder.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bert81(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2016
A friend of mine that is with Eco this Morning called that he just recieved one month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Bert81:
A friend of mine that is with Eco this Morning called that he just recieved one month.
Which month did your friend receive and which LGA is that your friend teaching?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
My Colleagues received one month alert for May, They are using Ecobank. Ahoada West. But Unity Bank is yet to credit.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2016
This payment method is just too epileptic. Well let's watch and see how events will unfold today. Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bert81(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2016
The month of may and okrika local government area
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2016
cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
I have received two months, one came yesterday (may), one came today (April). Ecobank.. Sssb, golga... To God be the glory...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Our salaries used to be 1st week of the new month gradually it moved to 2nd week of the new month it is gradually moving to 3rd week of the new month ...
What kind of nonsense is this how can corruption end when there is injustice by, from and in government ?

Wike payy us our duely earned moneis for God sake.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
PaulThor:
I have received two months, one came yesterday (may), one came today (April). Ecobank.. Sssb, golga... To God be the glory...

Na waooh when our turn go reach naaaaa ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2016
alert received April and May. eco tai.Sss. to God be thy glory
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
I just received April salary alert at exactly 10:55am from Ecobank, Gokana LGA, Senior Secondary Schools Board. This has confirmed the info my uncle at the Ministry of Finance gave me yesterday when I complained that I was paid only May salary. Let's expect October very soon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2016
Ecobank alert 1 month received, Tai.April just now + yesterday May.Still waiting for Feb,march,June,July & October
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Alert received for month of April. Diamond bank, SSSB Abolga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.