Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403117 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, we should not be naive. Here are the qualities of a good politician:

Promising politicians qualities are often backed by skills, experiences, intelligence, integrity, with instincts -all combined together to achieve their goals. First and foremost, the best quality of a politician is honesty, God fearing and loving. A faithful and effective politician is trustworthy and reliable.

Do we have such in Nigeria? I doubt it.

Now here is the definition of a corrupt politician:

Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence.

Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, parochialism, patronage, influence peddling, graft, and embezzlement. Misuse of government power for other purposes, such as repression of political opponents and general police brutality, is also considered political corruption.

My humble point is that:

In Nigeria of today, regardless whoever is in power, we will continue to have corrupt politicians, because truly and truthfully I have uncles, brothers and cousins on both sides of the current equation, and I do not know a single one that is honest or truly God fearing.

Wike or Magnus, PDP, APC or the new one they are forming called ADP... it will be the same, at least till some new generation gets in there, and looking at how they train the young politicians in ballot snatching, thuggery and all those other acts, how for sure are we dat improvment will ever come?

barika2011:

I support you 100%...I said the chicken has cum home to roost....Wike will definitely sit up NOW....2019 is not sure for him....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
ChiXtian:
lipsrsealed For months, millions of Nigerians have been
investing and benefitting from the Ponzi
scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM). All warnings from the federal government has fallen
on deaf ears. This December, MMM participants will not be smiling
to the bank as usual because all the accounts have
been frozen. A circular on the MMM website said all confirmed Mavro has been frozen for a month. This means those who have provided help and are waiting to get help
will not be able to do so until after one month when
the ban is off. However, participants were asked not to panic as
everything will be back to normal in the New Year. The message displayed on MMM website This is bad news for many Nigerians who have put in
a lot of money into the money doubling scheme,
hoping to get extra money to celebrate this
Christmas.
Since I was thoroughly insulted on this forum cos of MMM, I've decided to keep mute, at least here, on the subject.There's a saying in my dialect which states that: "A child who wants to put his fingers in the fire upon repeatedly told not to do so should be allowed to learn from experience". However, I must ask this question: So what happened to the 20% + promised Christmas bonus a friend was singing in my ears all in a bid to get me registered? Mtscheew. This schemes?...SMH

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
ChyChy17:
Since I was thoroughly insulted on this forum cos of MMM, I've decided to keep mute, at least here, on the subject.There's a saying in my dialect which states that: "A child who wants to put his fingers in the fire upon repeatedly told not to do so should be allowed to learn from experience". However, I must ask this question: So what happened to the 20% + promised Christmas bonus a friend was singing in my ears all in a bid to get me registered? Mtscheew. This schemes?...SMH
I shouted time without number that MMM is a scam business, that in due time it will fold.
Just a day before yesterday the owner was boasting of 3 million Nigeria customers, that's so much money, #100,000 * 3 million = 3 trillion naira.
The game has started, suspension of the registered account till 2017.
The accusation to the Nigeria EFCC of monitoring their activities with intentions of closing their business.
This is exactly how it started in United States of America years back , before it was finally close down.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please let forget about MMM issues here and talk about our money ooooooooo

Beg who know when June n July salary will be paid cos I need my cash nowoooo

Any good news so far this forum is not for PHing and GHing but for teachers of DISTINCTION. MMM participant should open another forum plsssssssss

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
To some persons, refusal to join mmm means foolishness.

MMM reminds me of the story in the Bible about a
wide smooth road with a crowd of people walking
on it leading to hell/destruction and a very narrow
road with thorns and very few persons walking,
leading to everlasting life.
MMM is like that wide smooth road leading to
destruction
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2016
why panic?

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is 419 business, who are the 419 members? you and them, who pay and who receives?, you and them, who closes the account?, them.
Please, MMM members should wake up from their dream.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Chibuking81.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? People wey shishi no dey MMM na dem they cry pass. Who even told you MMM has crashed? Make ona shift go one corner abeg.

Back to topic.

I pray our arears drop before dec ending oo...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
joyblinks:
Chibuking81.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? People wey shishi no dey MMM na dem they cry pass. Who even told you MMM has crashed? Make ona shift go one corner abeg.
Back to topic.
I pray our arears drop before dec ending oo...
zenith has paid for june

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
mod17:
zenith has paid for june

Seriously When today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raynnodi: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zenith bank (ppsb Okrika) June alert just received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
joyblinks:

Seriously When today?
Yes Joyblinks I was seated with my friend when her alert just pump in and I smiled like it was mine that came in
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
mod17:
grin Yes Joyblinks I was seated with my friend when her alert just pump in and I smiled like it was mine that came in

Am also smiling nw. Good news...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM has not crashed !
What are the characteristics of a crashed internet program ?
1. The website will go offline

MMM has not gone offline in fact you can still PH even now ... MMM only froze mavros to prevent the mad-rush to GH for December which will do harm to the system mean while MMM resume GH by January 2017.

On a lighter note zenith bank has paid o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
dmercy141983:
MMM has not crashed !

MMM has not gone offline in fact you can still PH even now ... MMM only froze mavros to prevent the mad-rush to GH for December which will do harm to the system mean while MMM resume GH by January 2017.

please we know MMM have not crash but this is not the forum for it, thanks for your understanding
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
dmercy141983:
MMM has not crashed !

MMM has crashed, believe it or leave it.
We are in the 21st century, people should better think, since you can't get help but you can pay help, who is receiving the help you pay, please save your money.
MMM is 419 business, the one month they gave is to clean every trace of them and allow their agent to withdraw their remaining money from Nigeria and pay to their pay master.
By one month time, everything about them will be totally wipe out, I will still meet the MMM members here in one month time and still remind them of today.

Even the delay in our June and July arrears salary, is blessing in disguise, because some would have still use it for MMM.

Mainwhile, am expecting my June, July and February arrears salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please you guys should stop derailing this forum for goodness sake.

Now that alert have started dropping, l think we should be thankful to God.

I just can't keep this good news to myself, but to shout for joy.................

God has done it again.......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hopesweet2:
All l need for the moment is my arrears....

God be praised. it has already started dropping
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
gold360:
God be praised. it has already started dropping
Hahahaha...............guy, you're very funny.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chibuking81:

MMM has crash, believe it or leave it.
We are in the 21st century, people should better think, since you can't get help but you can pay help, who is receiving the help you pay, please save your money.
MMM is 419 business, the one month they gave is to clean every trace of them and allow their agent to withdraw their remaining money from Nigeria and pay to their pay master.
By one month time, everything about them will be totally wipe out, I will still meet the MMM members here in one month time and still remind them of today.

Even the delay in our June and July arrears salary, is blessing in disguise, because some would have still use it for MMM.

Mainwhile, am expecting my June, July and February arrears salary.

You pay help when your matched and no one will be matched until January 2017... It will be to your shame when GH resumes.
Mean while zenith has paid arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
dmercy141983:

You pay help when your matched and no one will be matched until January 2017... It will be to your shame when GH resumes.
keep consoling yourselves.. this was the same pattern in south Africa before MMM crashed there. they suspended it for one month and it never came up again.. but for the sake of my friends here sha.i hope and pray they resume next month.. When they do. collect your money and run for your life. i can't put it any simplier.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls did Zenith Bank pay only June arrears? If yes, any info about July arrears et al?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
dmercy141983:

Noted
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MrSimpleM: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
UBA ube, Akuku-Toru, arrears June alert received
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
June alert received UBA. just now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Stanbic ube. June salary received
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alert received! Access, RSSSSB. JUNE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Access bank alert received. No month specified. All glory to God almighty
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good to hear June arrears are dropping in, any word on December & Christmas bonus?

If this gov't wants to be taken seriously by workers it should endeavour to start paying before any given month runs out.

Meanwhile who else got a form for another round of verification? In fact by Principal advised us not to travel because we just might be called up during the holidays (Obio Akpor, UBE) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: ngozi4real(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.