Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400358 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thank God,we can now smile and feel relieved.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
fubara H: It seems lots of people had problems with their verification. Most of them with no nysc certificate. Over a thausand persons have been rejected. Anyway if u didnt find ur name on the list then you are safe. Good luck to everyone

You're so right. I guess Monday is collection day for all those properly cleared
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
2kurupt:

You're so right. I guess Monday is collection day for all those properly cleared
Yes it is. Good luck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am really surprised @ some persons.SSCE as highest qualification applying 4 a graduate job? Those of u dat weren't shortlisted 4 d̶̲̥̅̊ job der's still hope go down on Ɣ☺ΰЯ knees now. I ave dis strong feeling dey will invite some of u. Its well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
i believe that those who would be done with their service still have a chance of getting the job if they appeal to the conscience of whoever is giving out the appointment letter...... I pray it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
mathmatica: i believe that those who would be done with their service still have a chance of getting the job if they appeal to the conscience of whoever is giving out the appointment letter...... I pray it works for me.
I strongly doubt that, cus we were informed during the interview that you will not get the job if u were still a serving corp member. Am still not sure why anyone would use ssce to get a teaching job in the ministry.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
fubara H: I strongly doubt that, cus we were informed during the interview that you will not get the job if u were still a serving corp member. Am still not sure why anyone would use ssce to get a teaching job in the ministry.
........then I guess many would resolve to faking a discharge certificate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
TEACHERS NOTICE

The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board is pleased to publish the list of candidates who participated in the recent registration/documentation of prospective teachers.

On the evidence of the documents submitted by candidates, some have been cleared while others have been queried or rejected.

1- Age -if your 50 and above.

2- Yet to Produce NYSC Certificate,Exemption Letter etc.

3-TCI and TCII Certificate

4-Disparity in Names.

5-No Marriage Certificates,

6 No Medical records.

If there is a query on your documentation, kindly present yourself at the Rivers State UBE Board, 16A Elechi Beach, Mile One Diobu between Tuesday August 6th and Thursday August 8th, 2013 in order to submit the queried documents. Attend with both the original document and photocopy.

Also Note:

Every candidate on the query list has a right to appeal by presenting the originals and photocopies of the queried documents for filling and appropriate grading at the board.
Ensure you present yourself and your queried documents within the prescribed dates - August 6th-8th, 2013.
Get authentic information from the Board; listen to Radio - especially Radio Rivers 99.1FM.
Please, do not start and spread rumours.
MANAGEMENT
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
mathmatica: ........then I guess many would resolve to faking a discharge certificate.

*NOT A SMART MOVE*
It would interest you to know that documents verification with the appropriate bodies (WAEC, NECO, NYSC, Tertiary Institutions etc) will be made. This might not be immediately but remember this is a pensionable job thus in a few couple of years your 'smartness' will be discovered.

I remember you're the dude passing out November this year, take heart bro. Missing out on this one doesn't mean dats the end of life, rather than doing something rash & risking police trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thank God My Name Was Not Among The Queried/reject list... Success & Good luck to all those that made it... At least we are a bit relieved now

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
2kurupt:

*NOT A SMART MOVE*
It would interest you to know that documents verification with the appropriate bodies (WAEC, NECO, NYSC, Tertiary Institutions etc) will be made. This might not be immediately but remember this is a pensionable job thus in a few couple of years your 'smartness' will be discovered.

I remember you're the dude passing out November this year, take heart bro. Missing out on this one doesn't mean dats the end of life, rather than doing something rash & risking police trouble.
.....and I guess it never occur to you within the time it takes to verify the discharge certificate, who ever submitted a fake one would finished serving and replaced the fake with the original certificate. Anyway, with or without discharge, am getting the job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
mathmatica: .....and I guess it never occur to you within the time it takes to verify the discharge certificate, who ever submitted a fake one would finished serving and replaced the fake with the original certificate. Anyway, with or without discharge, am getting the job.

Just an advice man, you're not compelled to do anything I wrote so don't take it personal.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
2kurupt:

Just an advice man, you're not compelled to do anything I wrote so don't take it personal.
.....nothing personal,just quoting you...whether it's right or wrong,it doesn't matter. After-all,you are 2kurupt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
mathmatica: .....and I guess it never occur to you within the time it takes to verify the discharge certificate, who ever submitted a fake one would finished serving and replaced the fake with the original certificate. Anyway, with or without discharge, am getting the job.
. I don laugh pour moet 4 my expensive shirt. Its easier said than done.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
This whole thing may still boil down to nepotism, politics and business....time to slot in those who are commercially and "corruptly" connected. Why did'nt they say this from day one of the verification? They know that after induction case closed. May God help u all and perfect ur testimonies in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2013
good morning house and a big congratulobia to you all in ube whose waiting have come to an end.
induction is tuesday according to commissioner of education @ rhythm fm and venue is seashell model primary school, p/h according to permanent sec @ tides newspaper.
D BIG QUESTION, WHERE IS THIS SEASHELL

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
good morning house and a big congratulobia to you all in ube whose waiting have come to an end.
induction is tuesday according to commissioner of education @ rhythm fm and venue is seashell model primary school, p/h according to permanent sec @ tides newspaper.
D BIG QUESTION, WHERE IS THIS SEASHELL
I heard it is on industry road. I dnt evn knw where industry road is sef.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
I learnt the training centers were announced on air dis mrng. Anybody heard it too?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
vivajoy: I learnt the training centers were announced on air dis mrng. Anybody heard it too?
. I heard i† too, tune into rhythm fm A♏ sure u would hear i† pretty soon. i†'s a jingle dat keeps playin over and over. Caught †ђξ names of two of †ђξ venues Girls second sch, Orominike and Girls sec sch Rumuokwuta. Hopin i would get τ̲̅ȍ hear †ђξ one sch remaining.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
when is the training starting and what determined one's venue.
can some one also confirm the induction date and location of the venue.
thanks. one love my people.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
duplicate post
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Those Looking For Seashell Should Take A̶̲̥̅ Cab From Mile One Park Going To Lagos/Borokiri & Drop At Rivers State Government House (Brick House). Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will see a̶̲̥̅ Y junction (one leading to township & the other leading to NPA). Take †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ one leading to NPA. Take a̶̲̥̅ taxi from there & tell them Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will drop at seashell. †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ distance I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ actually trekkable but as a̶̲̥̅ first timer, Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ suggest you'd took a̶̲̥̅ taxi. Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ hope this will help. common places close to seashell are: industry rd, okrika rd, NPA quarters, harbour rd, railway, wharf (abonnema wharf) rd etc.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
plz the perm. Sec is now on air @ radio rivers 99.1 fm. Anybody tat want to ask question shld call 08136046040. One luv
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Congrats to every one of you that have made it to this final stage of Induction/Training session.
I also give God the glory for this great accomplishment, truely the LORD is good.
God bless you all, the best is yet to come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by juicyinn: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
The centers r rumeme girls,orominike girls and rumuokwuta girls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
for ppsb, training begins on monday at venue as stated:
serial number 001 - 2130 @ model girls sec school, Rumueme.
2131- 2840 @ govt girls sec school, Rumuokwuta.
2841 - 3422 @ govt girls sec school, Orominike.
take care.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
for ppsb, training begins on monday at venue as stated:
serial number 001 - 2130 @ model girls sec school, Rumueme.
2131- 2840 @ govt girls sec school, Rumuokwuta.
2841 - 3422 @ govt girls sec school, Orominike.
take care.
. Pls where did u get the info 4rm?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abkeeys: . Pls where did u get the info 4rm?

The perm sec said it just now, that the induction is weekly, 3500 Teachers each week. The arrangement is for those for the first week. He said it is online already. The interview is ongoing now @ 99.1 FM.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Rivers State Ministry of Education has listed the following Centres for The Training and Induction of Newly Recruited Teachers as follows;

1-Girls Secondary School Rumuokwuta.

2-Girl Secondary School Orominike.

3-Girls Secondary School Rumueme.

4-Seashell Model Primary School.

Meanwhile,during an Hour Interview on Radio Rivers Fm Stereo,The Permanent Secreatary Ministry of Education Mr furum said that the Education System in Rivers State is now 1,6,3,3,4.

1-Pre-primary.
6-Primary Classes,
3-Junior Secondary,
3-Senior Secondary.
4-University.

He also said that the induction process would be in four phases with each phase lasting a week.
He also said that each week,about 3500 Teachers would be inducted and that on the Second week 3500
Teacher would also be inducted and Trained.

He said it will continue that way till 13000 recruited Teachers are inducted and trained on or before 6th of September. He said that the names for each batch to be inducted would be on the website by Monday.

On the issue of promotion into each of the systems. He said that each change in any of the section is not Automatic and that there are exams that would be set to determine the legible ones.

He equally said that there is no First School Leaving Certificate Examination anymore.and that the first external exams students will take now is the Junior School Certificate Examination.

He also said that from September,the quality assurance group would supervise various schools in River State and that its not going to be Business as usual.

Furthermore,he said the major part of the induction would be on ethics and value.

On the issue of transparency during the recruitment of the 13,000 Teachers,
He also said that Jamb Headquarters conducted the examinations, while pricewater house corpers did the interview and shotlisting of names.

TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CANDIDATES

Training starts Monday August 5th, 2013, at the venues indicated.

SERIAL NUMBERSTRAINING CENTERS
001-2130- MODEL GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL RUMUEME

2131-2840- GOVERNMENT GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL RUMUOKWUTA

2841-3422-GOVERNMENT GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL OROMINEKE

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow!
Thanks for the update and all contributing to these trail, you rock!
Pls these serial numbers, did the Permanent Secretary throw light on which numbers in particular since there has being a lot of numbers issued to single candidates... from exam numbers...
Regards
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
i was 1st perplex. but on critical viewing of all d list so far used, concluded that it must be d comprehensive list. the one before the split to ube n ppsb.
if u collected your letter @ ppsb, its that list they ask you to first check for ur name, copy d serialnumber nd tick appropriately n sign.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good day and thanks for all the updates. i collected my apl from ppsb but from the information i'm getting on this forum my serial number doesn't fall into any of the centres. Does it mean that my training and induction will come up later? thanks for your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.