Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403200 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Happy Resumption to all of us

We shall count only blessings and there shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus'name. Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
happy resumption. why the delay in faac?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
jenifasam:
happy resumption. why the delay in faac?

happy resumption to you all....

what is faac??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laporsha: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Please is NTI forms still on sale?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
tekxx:

happy resumption to you all....

what is faac??
I just tire .April salary go delay grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
laporsha:
Please is NTI forms still on sale?
NTI for what?
have you been granted official leave to pursue this program?
please rest, the focus now is on TRCN certification,
get your priorities right,
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
gold360:
NTI for what? have you been granted official leave to pursue this program? please rest, the focus now is on TRCN certification, get your priorities right,
For those who don't have BEd, is it possible to register for trcn??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
ibiere19:

For those who don't have BEd, is it possible to register for trcn??
of course TRCN examination are designed in modules comprising category A (PhD holders), B (Master degree holders), C (Bachelor degree holders), and D (NCE holders)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
gold360:
of course TRCN examination are designed in modules comprising category A (PhD holders), B (Master degree holders), C (Bachelor degree holders), and D (NCE holders)
So then, how can one go about it??

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
gold360:
NTI for what?
Why discouraging him? If you can't go for it, don't discourage others in enrolling on NTI programme. Is is even more easier to register with TRCN with NTI certificate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2017
gold360:
NTI for what?

pls u don't need any official leave to study or improve on ur career. NTI is a weekend program and cannot in any way interfere with ur official or classroom work. go ahead n do ur programs n dot delay anymore.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 4:47am On Apr 26, 2017
finally FAAC has ended well
The Federation Account Allocation Committee on Tuesday shared N467.8 billion.

This is N38.7 billion more than what the three tiers of government shared in March.

The Accountant-General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris, who represented the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, told journalists in Abuja that the N467.8 billion was distributed under four distributable sub-heads.

Idris said: “The distributable revenue for the month is N299.93 billion. The sum of N6.33 billion was refunded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

“There is also a proposed distribution of N66.96 billion from the excess Petroleum Profit Tax.

“Also, an exchange gain of N22.25 billion is proposed for distribution, therefore the total revenue distributable for the current month, including VAT of N78.65 billion is N467.8 billion.”

Idris also said the government generated N228.54 billion as mineral revenue, an increase of N16.94 billion from what was generated in February.

Similarly in March, the non-mineral revenue also increased by N24.47 billion, from the N78 billion the country generated in February.

Idris said after deducting cost of collections to the revenue generating agencies, the Federal Government got N136.5 billion, states N69.23 billion and local government councils N73.26 billion.

In addition, he said the sum of N18 billion was given to the oil producing states based on the 13 per cent derivation principle.

On the balance of the excess crude account, Idris said the account currently stood at $2.45 billion.

Despite the increase in revenue generated for the month, the Federal Government drew attention to the decrease in crude oil export volume.

Idris said crude oil export sales dropped by $6.4 million.

He also said that the oil revenue for the month also suffered from continued leakages of oil pipelines arising from sabotage of oil pipelines.

The Chairman of Forum of Finance Commissioners in Nigeria, Mahmoud Yunusa, spoke on the increase in the allocation and what it meant to states.

Yunusa said: “Oil prices are looking very promising and the Federal Government will do everything to ensure continued peace in the Niger-Delta.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) Registration Procedures
1.Visit any branch of TRCN.
2.Present original copies of qualifications for sighting.
3.Visit the TRCN designated banks and make payment of the stipulated amount for instance,
Zenith Bank
Account Name:TRCN
Account No:1010324377
Cost of registration,
(1)NCE. #3,000.00
(2)Bachelors. #6,000.00
(3)Masters. #8,000.00
(4)PhD. #10,000.00
4.Obtain registration form from TRCN office,fill and submit along with photocopies of credentials including the original copy of the deposit slip.
TRCN ANNUAL DUES.
Annual dues are to be paid at any TRCN designated bank and the teller taken to TRCN office for documentation.
(1)NCE. #2000
(2)Bachelors. #3000
(3)Masters. #4000
(4)PhD. #5000
TRCN LICENSE RENEWAL/UPGRADE–A teacher is required to renew his/her license every three(3)years.However he/she must have paid his/her annual dues consecutively for those three(3)years for his/her license to be renewed. Other conditions expected before a teacher license is renewed include;
(1) Good conduct
(2)Earning of credit units stipulated for professional development in the TRCN mandatory professional development.
(3)Regular participation in TRCN membership activities.
UPGRADING—-A teacher who earns higher qualification can be....
[b][/b]Read More: http://www.dailyhitng.com/teachers-registration-council-nigeria-trcn-registration-procedures/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
onlyhandsome202:
3.Visit the TRCN designated banks and make payment of the stipulated amount for instance,
Zenith Bank
Cost of registration,
(1)NCE. #3,000.00
(2)Bachelors. #6,000.00
(3)Masters. #8,000.00
(4)PhD. #10,000.00
4.Obtain registration form from TRCN office,fill and submit along with photocopies of credentials including the original copy of the deposit slip.
TRCN ANNUAL DUES.
Annual dues are to be paid at any TRCN designated bank and the teller taken to TRCN office for documentation.
(1)NCE. #2000
(2)Bachelors. #3000
(3)Masters. #4000
(4)PhD. #5000
TRCN LICENSE RENEWAL/UPGRADE–A teacher is required to renew his/her license every three(3)years.However he/she must have paid his/her annual dues consecutively for those three(3)years for his/her license to be renewed. Other conditions expected before a teacher license is renewed include;
(1) Good conduct
(2)Earning of credit units stipulated for professional development in the TRCN mandatory professional development.
[b][/b]Read More: http://www.dailyhitng.com/teachers-registration-council-nigeria-trcn-registration-procedures/
Stupid and rubbish TRCN that does not care if the Teacher is promoted or not or if their promotion is effective or not. All what they care for is their annual dues, renewal of registration and so on. money money money.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheWatchDog:
Stupid and rubbish TRCN that does not care if the Teacher is promoted or not or if their promotion is effective or not. All what they care for is their annual dues, renewal of registration and so on. money money money.

dats d situation we find ourselves. d tin self tire me oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2017
gold360:
NTI for what?
YES! Correct official leave.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2017
I was told I can't register with trcn cos am a B.sc holder. and that they know what to do with ppl like us.I don't understand this statement o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Godanswerprayer post=55962079]I was told I can't register with trcn cos am a B.sc holder. and that they know what to do with ppl like us.I don't understand this statement
What Really Do They Intend To Do With Us. Hope, It Will Be Positive?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
onlyhandsome202:
Zenith Bank
Cost of registration,
(1)NCE. #3,000.00
(2)Bachelors. #6,000.00
(3)Masters. #8,000.00
(4)PhD. #10,000.00
TRCN ANNUAL DUES.
(1)NCE. #2000
(2)Bachelors. #3000
(3)Masters. #4000
(4)PhD. #5000
(1) Good conduct
Is this what TRCN is all about? What about teachers welfare? What about teachers promotion? What about their benefits? What about prompt payment of their salaries? They collect all of these from teacher and yet cannot boast of formidable unionism to speak for the teachers who go through untold hardship in this noble professor Now where is this billions collected from meager salaries of teachers utilized? What a pity! No wonder a teacher is not regarded in the society. God help us

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Godanswerprayer:
I was told I can't register with trcn cos am a B.sc holder. and that they know what to do with ppl like us.I don't understand this statement o

Lamentations 3:37
New International Version
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?

Our employer is Rivers state government not TRCN, They are not even in charge of our salary nor have power to stop it.
The best they can do is to stop deducting money from our salary in the name of TRCN.
I thought that with the induction training we went for before our deployment, they suppose to register everyone of the 13,000 teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chibuking81:

Lamentations 3:37
New International Version
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?

Our employer is Rivers state government not TRCN, They are not even in charge of our salary nor have power to stop it.
The best they can do is to stop deducting money from our salary in the name of TRCN.
I thought that with the induction training we went for before our deployment, they suppose to register everyone of the 13,000 teachers.
your head is there.
its we that should tell them that we know what to do with them, not the other way round. every month they deduct our money in the name of dues (that means we are already members ) yet they have failed to issue us our certificates even though most of us have filled and returned their forms since . in saner climes we should be the ones taking legal actions against them,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 4:49am On Apr 28, 2017
gold360:
your head is there.
its we that should tell them that we know what to do with them, not the other way round. every month they deduct our money in the name of dues (that means we are already members ) yet they have failed to issue us our certificates even though most of us have filled and returned their forms since . in saner climes we should be the ones taking legal actions against them,

Whenever they are hungry, they will come up with one stupid actions to prove that they are existing and that people should come and pay money into their Bank account.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Alright here we are again........ April salary loading....................

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:21am On May 01, 2017
Everyone is talking about TRCN, what is bewildering me is this consistence audit and verification of teachers certificates in my lgea office in onelga every year. With contributions to the panels in cash. What a scam. All these things are not happening in the sister ministries yet they get benefits and promotions regularly.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month great teachers of distinction. May God grant all your heart desires this month in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
My VP told us that by December all teachers that have B.sc will be dropped from the teaching job unless they upgrade by getting an education qualification ... Has anyone heard about this secret information too ? Please make findinds ok!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2017
dmercy141983:
My VP told us that by December all teachers that have B.sc will be dropped from the teaching job unless they upgrade by getting an education qualification ... Has anyone heard about this secret information too ? Please make findinds ok!

Ur VP dey spread fake news...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
dmercy141983:
once you have ur confirmation u cannot be dropped, you can only be redeployed to another ministry, dept or agency. I hate when I come here and see graduates afraid because of rumours and hear-say. Make una no dey fear nonsense abegi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2017
dmercy141983:
Your VP they envies you, no mined am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
masterchi:
once you have ur confirmation u cannot be dropped, you can only be redeployed to another ministry, dept or agency. I hate when I come here and see graduates afraid because of rumours and hear-say. Make una no dey fear nonsense abegi.
brotherly , am so tired of all these people. how can someone who had seen the four walls of a university become this gullible? guys be informed, B.sc teachers started with the late 70s FG UBE program. you're not the first and you wont be the last B.Sc teacher. so chill.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 11:45am On May 02, 2017
dmercy141983:

there is always a thing in every "nothing". if u dot have a PGD in education u can enroll n get d stuff. rmber in d public force, u are on ur own. it might b d man is seeing wat we can't c now. my advice is go for upgrade, no new certificate gained is a waste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.