Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399708 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2019
tonero263:
This committee was inaugurated last month 14th was supposed to submit their report 12th June, last week labour unions rejected the proposal from the govt on the adjustments, meaning their negotiations met a brick wall, right now labour unions leaders are in Geneva for ILO global meeting.... negotiations will continue when they return. My take, this govt is totally not serious about the minimum wage period. This publication is over one month old, presently there are no ministers, yet to constitute new cabinet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2019
tonero263:
Please cross check the news 14th May, 2019. this is a recycled news. I need that money pass you, no just add criticism for this matter, if I tell you the arrears wey govt own me wey dem no go pay at last, you go clap for me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2019
The above quotes are the statement you made. You said the committee was set up on May 14th and likely to submit their report on June 12.

But, the one I published is revealing that a new committee was set up on June 22nd to start adjusting the salaries yet you came up to criticize without any form of sense and objectivity in your criticism.

Now, the question am asking is, must you criticize anything you see? what exactly are you trying to prove when the dates are clearly different. yours is an old date and mine new date.

Also, your manner of approach was very childish and achaic. Please, take correction and stop the insensibility.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2019
No govt sets up 22 member committee twice,www.legit.ng where you lifted your news recycled the news, Google minimum wage technical adjustment committee,you will confirm the date as stated in my write up, for the records, I will never reply your INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dear House, can someone help with details on how to add staff information on rivemis website?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
@

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2019
sam1980000:
Dear House, can someone help with details on how to add staff information on rivemis website?

Go to the website and use the password that you used to open it previously which is the one that u changed your computer to, and open it.

Then go to profile and edit what you want and submit it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by THeCvExpert: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
THeCvExpert:
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!
no body here wants any paid job. What are are or trying to be is being job creators and employers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
GamaG:
Go to the website and use the password that you used to open it previously which is the one that u changed your computer to, and open it.

Then go to profile and edit what you want and submit it.
In addition.....
In case of forgotten password, used the default password(123456 or 654321) as the case may be.
Click additional information, add whatever you want and update/submit.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
SPECIAL GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT HIS EXCELLENCY, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE, BARR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE, CON, GSSRS, WILL HOLD A CRUCIAL MEETING WITH ALL:

MDAS, BOARD OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF UBEB, ALL PRINCIPALS OF SENIOR & JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, HEAD TEACHERS OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF RIVERS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE, ALL REVENUE GENERATING AGENCIES AND SPECIAL ADVISER ON ICT.

DATE: MONDAY, 24TH JUNE, 2019
TIME: 11:00 AM
VENUE: BANQUET HALL, GOVERNMENT HOUSE.
ALL CONCERNED ARE REQUESTED TO BE SEATED BY 10:30 AM.

SIGNED
DR. TAMMY WENIKE DANAGOGO
SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT.

21/06/2019

smiley
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
2ruconfidence:

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT HIS EXCELLENCY, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE, BARR. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE, CON, GSSRS, WILL HOLD A CRUCIAL MEETING WITH ALL:

MDAS, BOARD OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF UBEB, ALL PRINCIPALS OF SENIOR & JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, HEAD TEACHERS OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS, BOARD OF RIVERS STATE INTERNAL REVENUE, ALL REVENUE GENERATING AGENCIES AND SPECIAL ADVISER ON ICT.

SIGNED

21/06/2019

smiley
I smell another biometrics oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
barika2011:

I smell another biometrics oooo
how many biometrics will we go through?
No, this isn't about biometrics.
Meanwhile, has anyone under UBE received the tablet for sending results to the UBE website?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
gold360:
Meanwhile, has anyone under UBE received the tablet for sending results to the UBE website?

If not biometrics then please if you have any ideal,let us in.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2019
I suspect tax increase...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2019
gold360:
it's same tablet used to register d pupils online

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
jamesbridget13:
it's same tablet used to register d pupils online
you mean some schools have received the tablets?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Catalyst4eva:
I suspect tax increase...
...or promotion and increments.
Let's be positive for once biko.

Meanwhile the meeting must have ended. Can someone share the outcome with us?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
2ruconfidence:

SIGNED

21/06/2019

smiley
so who has heard what was discussed in this meeting? Especially those close to their principals
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
https://puoreports.ng/2019/06/24/access-to-quality-education-wike-abolishes-fees-and-levies-for-public-primary-and-secondary-schools/?fbclid=IwAR0DoShkvKFpGmIAm5LGBKXQ0sNF4dd5u9N0NBeOy16lW-t0oekzzERQWf0

Access to Quality Education: Wike abolishes fees and levies for public primary and secondary schools
By Bachi - June 24, 20190
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

In a bid to create access to quality education, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced the total abolition of all forms of fees and levies in public primary and secondary schools across the state.

Governor Wike directed State-Owned Primary and Secondary Schools to stop collecting fees and levies from students and pupils with immediate effect.

Governor Wike stated that henceforth the State Government will be sending direct allocations to all primary and secondary schools management for their operations.

He spoke on Monday during a meeting with the heads of primary and secondary schools, Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board and State Universal Basic Education Board at the Government House Port Harcourt.

He said: “From today henceforth, no child either in primary and secondary schools should pay fees and levies in any school across the State.

“The monies you collect from these children are just used for your personal purposes. If I hear that any school head collects any fees or levies, be they examination , NECO or WAEC fees, that school head would be sanctioned.

“We shall not only dismiss the school head who collects fees or levies, we will prosecute the person involved.

“Government will work out grants that will be sent to the schools for their regular management and operations “.

Governor Wike directed the State Ministry of Education, the Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board and the State Universal Basic Education Board to monitor all public schools across the state to ensure compliance.

The Governor noted that the administration funds the salaries, allowances, examinations and equipment of all public schools. He assured parents that his administration will remain committed to the provision of quality education, which is accessible to the less privileged.

“I have abolished all fees and levies and it will never happen again in our public primary and Secondary schools. Nobody should collect fees and levies from the children of the less privileged “, he said.

The school heads celebrated the new directive of the Rivers State Governor.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
25th June, 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chibuking81:
https://puoreports.ng/2019/06/24/access-to-quality-education-wike-abolishes-fees-and-levies-for-public-primary-and-secondary-schools/?fbclid=IwAR0DoShkvKFpGmIAm5LGBKXQ0sNF4dd5u9N0NBeOy16lW-t0oekzzERQWf0

Access to Quality Education: Wike abolishes fees and levies for public primary and secondary schools

In a bid to create access to quality education, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced the total abolition of all forms of fees and levies in public primary and secondary schools across the state.

Governor Wike directed State-Owned Primary and Secondary Schools to stop collecting fees and levies from students and pupils with immediate effect.

Governor Wike stated that henceforth the State Government will be sending direct allocations to all primary and secondary schools management for their operations.

He spoke on Monday during a meeting with the heads of primary and secondary schools, Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board and State Universal Basic Education Board at the Government House Port Harcourt.

He said: “From today henceforth, no child either in primary and secondary schools should pay fees and levies in any school across the State.

“The monies you collect from these children are just used for your personal purposes. If I hear that any school head collects any fees or levies, be they examination , NECO or WAEC fees, that school head would be sanctioned.

“We shall not only dismiss the school head who collects fees or levies, we will prosecute the person involved.

“Government will work out grants that will be sent to the schools for their regular management and operations “.

Governor Wike directed the State Ministry of Education, the Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board and the State Universal Basic Education Board to monitor all public schools across the state to ensure compliance.

The Governor noted that the administration funds the salaries, allowances, examinations and equipment of all public schools. He assured parents that his administration will remain committed to the provision of quality education, which is accessible to the less privileged.

“I have abolished all fees and levies and it will never happen again in our public primary and Secondary schools. Nobody should collect fees and levies from the children of the less privileged “, he said.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
25th June, 2019.

What about promotion and implementation of it? What about the loan he promised? Didn't he tall about this things?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gsm88: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
gov wicked u can not change,so you refuse to talk about their welfare,promotion, impress and how to better the life teachers.nawa oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

Simeon Nwakaudu,
25th June, 2019.
thanks for sharing
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

Simeon Nwakaudu,
25th June, 2019.
. He's just implementing the directives from the federal government. Good move
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxs: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

Simeon Nwakaudu,
25th June, 2019.

Gov Wike the Principals are not the only problem, those in charge of the Disbursement of this funds, who wouldn't move memos & cheques until "recharge" cards are bought nko? .....who would monitor them?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Purity001: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Good move by my governor.
Some principals are criminals.
Let me see how some teachers will be behaving as if they are bigger and more important than their colleagues just because they are sent by the principal to collect money from students.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Chibuking81:

Simeon Nwakaudu,
25th June, 2019.

Nice one
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2019
gold360:
you mean some schools have received the tablets?
of course
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
My Pal dey enjoy his own like no body's business, our profile and pin remain ACTIVE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
tonero263:
My Pal dey enjoy his own like no body's business, our profile and pin remain ACTIVE.
you mean the tablet?
Abeg, which product ?
Hope it's Samsung?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
jamesbridget13:
of course
please which LGA is yours,?
Strange that your schools in your LGA has received while mean asalga is yet to receive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: ecmb(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.