Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400515 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
plz they shld try and finish all this things even the opening of the bank acct not whn we start they will be expecting us to leave our classes to be going to the bank to open a bank acct.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: Plz pals help †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ confirm when queried teachers of UBE are expected †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ com for their Appointment letter. My LGA is Ahoda East nd d name is Obodogulo Faith Kuroyifa. Response nided plz
.......technically speaking, you are suppose to have picked up your appointment letter along with the non-queried teachers from your LGA on monday,the 11.but thanks to the incompetence of those preparing it,even those without queries are yet to collect their.my advice is,don't panick, all would be attended to,as long as they protest and threaten to burn down the complex........ hahahahahahahahahahah......just kidding, everyone would receive his/her appointment letter.just be patient.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Friends, I am short of words for all the Information provided on this Thread. Meanwhile, may God Keep and Secure You to Enjoy the Fruit of your Labour.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: .......technically speaking, you are suppose to have picked up your appointment letter along with the non-queried teachers from your LGA on monday,the 11.but thanks to the incompetence of those preparing it,even those without queries are yet to collect their.my advice is,don't panick, all would be attended to,as long as they protest and threaten to burn down the complex........ hahahahahahahahahahah......just kidding, everyone would receive his/her appointment letter.just be patient.
Am one of those whose name was omitted in the lga list on Monday...am yet to go to ube cos I travelled...I hope its not late ..are those with omitted names being written down....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2013
barika2011:
Am one of those whose name was omitted in the lga list on Monday...am yet to go to ube cos I travelled...I hope its not late ..are those with omitted names being written down....
......was at UBE yesterday,saw some persons whose names were omitted writing down their names with the hope of having an insider help them out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Had my first training yesterday. Preparing for day 2. Thank u Lord. No tp alawi o na onli one btl water dem dey give o. So try n cum wth ur lunch.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: ........whoever losses this job simply because of an NYSC discharge certificate is either not a graduate of RSUST or passed through the university without the university passing through him/her.I don't have one but will be picking up my appointment letter tomorrow. call it whatever you like,all I know be say nah naija we dey.......
. This is a very bad way of thinking. Is this what you're going to impart on the children you'll teach? Hope you know teachers are ROLE MODELS and you musn't do the wrong thing cos every other person is doing it. You'd better re-structure your way of thinking for whatever you sow, you'll definitely reap.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Hopesweet: @ mathmatica, so u've already known, u're among those creating problems and complications for us in UBE. On the other way round, urging us to pray, after we hav been through a lot since the inception of this recruitment. Well, whether u're mocking at us or not, l pray God should forgive u.
......sorry dear,I don't intend to be mean or less emphatic,just being open minded,which I guess very few so called graduates would be,especially if they are on the loosing end.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: ........whoever losses this job simply because of an NYSC discharge certificate is either not a graduate of RSUST or passed through the university without the university passing through him/her.I don't have one but will be picking up my appointment letter tomorrow. call it whatever you like,all I know be say nah naija we dey.......
Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Perm sec visited 2day @ rumuokwuta.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: .......technically speaking, you are suppose to have picked up your appointment letter along with the non-queried teachers from your LGA on monday,the 11.but thanks to the incompetence of those preparing it,even those without queries are yet to collect their.my advice is,don't panick, all would be attended to,as long as they protest and threaten to burn down the complex........ hahahahahahahahahahah......just kidding, everyone would receive his/her appointment letter.just be patient.

My friend. Dont kid over issues of threatens to burn down the complex. You can stop at protest. A lot of people are going thru this thread and words could aggreviate evil that you can not anticipate especially for people going through difficult times in this process. So no need, everything will be smooth and fine.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
MEN N BRETHREN, MUST WE INSULT OURSELVES AT A TIME LIKE THIS. LET D WORD'S WORD CEASE.
Now Seriouly, Perm Sec Came Live To RUMUKwuTA and said; 1.pay money 2 nobody 4 posting. 2. 9 months training plan on-board 4 non-educatn person
3.if u come any tin afta 8.30am, count ursef out.4. don't bring baby
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
sad
Wish they would provide snacks and drinks for launch breaks for us the trainees.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
before his departure, he took pics with sample colleagues from east, west e.t.c
for details watch RSTV News By 7.30Pm.
Thats Is The End Of The News At Break.
Did I Say Break, ABeg Make I Go Hussle my bottle water and any oda induendus.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: ......you can say that again.....congenital meat popsicle.
Keep exposing urself... As a true christian that i am.. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
He did'nt specify wen postin wil b don exactly?is it wen D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r done wit d trainin for both ppsb and ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
godshandmaiden: Keep exposing urself... As a true christian that i am.. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU!
......he who makes public his/her presumptuous religiosity is nothing less than a hypocritical idiot putting on the garb of Christianity to make known the extent of their depraved mind.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
tampolad:

My friend. Dont kid over issues of threatens to burn down the complex. You can stop at protest. A lot of people are going thru this thread and words could aggreviate evil that you can not anticipate especially for people going through difficult times in this process. So no need, everything will be smooth and fine.
........relatively speaking, my comments are dependent on your level of reasoning and presumptuous interpretation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Someone said UBE's training is at Rumueme while PPSB is at Rumuokwuta. Can someone help confirm,please?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
mathmatica: ........relatively speaking, my comments are dependent on your level of reasoning and presumptuous interpretation

I wish I could see you one on one.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Mathmatico, no 1 is truly anonimous on d net. Did u expect 2 divulge ur mes in public n not b tonglashd, especialy by ur seniors of ova 5yrs post grad? KID lay low n stop being a bold, loudmouthed, insultive cheat,(daz if ur truely part of d recruitment) else JUSTICE will catch up with u!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
tampolad:

I wish I could see you one on one.
.....someday you will,believe me,someday you will.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mathematica wat's troubling U?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ogondah: Mathematica wat's troubling U?
......please tell me,in-house psychologist...... (I hope you see the humor in it.)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: Plz pals help †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ confirm when queried teachers of UBE are expected †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ com for their Appointment letter. My LGA is Ahoda East nd d name is Obodogulo Faith Kuroyifa. Response nided plz
. Was ur name nt included whn ur LGA collected theirs?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Did those tthat were scheduled to collect employment letters at UBE receive the letters today? Can u give us updates here how it went?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.