Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401776 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Nairaland seem to be having issues at the moment. It's taking like ages to open the threads. I hope it does not affect the flow of alert info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please, somebody should tell wike to pay us the stipend..abi we go beg for am again..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
otubobo:
Please, somebody should tell wike to pay us the stipend..abi we go beg for am again..

No be small stipend
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
otubobo:
I wonder
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
So today has gone wike?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Up till now nobody have been able to tell us the reason for the delay in the payment of our salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
May be Wike could not be able to sign the cheque before travelling out of the country
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
endy83:
May be Wike could not be able to sign the cheque before travelling out of the country

The governor travelled?He received the new police commissioner today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Purity001: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Maybe they are working on the new improved minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Purity001:
Maybe they are working on the new improved minimum wage.
Maybe
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zenith bank alert received. Less 6k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
dmercy141983:

What kind of nonsense information are you passing around? Why are you people so funny and unserious? Tell me what do you meaning be "thereafter a little addition" is Tha a clause or a phrase? You people are funny.
As at November last year,I dropped a post about "a little addition to our pay " then I got the above response.....we may all be in this forum,but with different LEVELS,contacts,strong leg,access to classified info.......please as Nation builders,let's discuss issues raised not the PERSON.....TEACHERS are GREAT.....finally happy 1 week vacation, you are blessed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Almighty zenith alert recived
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
001bumsa:
Zenith bank alert received. Less 6k

What do you mean by "less 6k" please....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibekehill42:

What do you mean by "less 6k" please....
With Deduction of 6k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
please zenith people, any additional minimum wage?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Instead of addition it was a subtraction
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:46am On Feb 27, 2021
chriswill20:
please zenith people, any additional minimum wage?
How can that be?
You were told, to be implemented in march.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
kingsjeroneyah:

How can that be?
...please were you here that?...am tired of them say, I assume say, it suppose to be so?...somebody should just get me real facts especially from ministry of finance...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2021
001bumsa:

With Deduction of 6k
...when I teach I give my all without substraction, when am paid people just put hands into our money and begin to make deductions without our permission...it's not like I took any loan or owe anybody
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2021
otubobo:
...please were you here that?...am tired of them say, I assume say, it suppose to be so?...somebody should just get me real facts especially from ministry of finance...
It will always be a reported speech, which in 9ja language is, "dem say".
But back to the question, the meeting of last week in which the implementation was sign also beg the implementation for march.
Madam Beatrice, also mention it in her interview the next day on air.
Ask any NUT officer in your school for the full report of the said meeting.
So I heard it from, Madam B, SSG of Rivers state et al.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2021
The earlier we teachers wakes up from this dream of minimum wage,the better for us.Like I said earlier ,teachers have already been paid minimum wage which level 8 got 20% increment and so on .The sectors that didn't get minimum wage are health ,universities and Local government. The extra deduction was for our renewal of TRCN which is being deducted in every February salary.
What we should be praying for is promotion and implementation of promotion pay.
Any teacher hoping for another minimum wage will only be building sky scrapper in the air .
Plan with the pay u are receiving and pray for promotion .Happy weekend n holiday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
kingsjeroneyah:

How can that be?

Please stop it ok! Who told you it will be implemented by March, why do you people like to carry and spread fake news...?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2021
tonero263:
As at November last year,I dropped a post about "a little addition to our pay " then I got the above response.....we may all be in this forum,but with different LEVELS,contacts,strong leg,access to classified info.......please as Nation builders,let's discuss issues raised not the PERSON.....TEACHERS are GREAT.....finally happy 1 week vacation, you are blessed.

How does this post of yours make any sense and contribution to the matter at hand now?
Seriously eeh! People are indeed funny I swear!
People like to carry rumors and spread it especially abt minimum wage, promotion etc.
What level contact strong keg access to classified information do you? Yet fake news is all we get from people of this forum and YOU! Since last year November has your so-called "little addition" come to past has it not been "large deduction" we have been seeing till now?
Please and please! Make we hear word abeg!
The earlier you all understand that this country is doomed and irredeemable and that rivers state government doesn't give a damn about you the better.
LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF INCOME!
The creator will help us all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
adophyt:
The earlier we teachers wakes up from this dream of minimum wage,the better for us.Like I said earlier ,teachers have already been paid minimum wage which level 8 got 20% increment and so on .The sectors that didn't get minimum wage are health ,universities and Local government. The extra deduction was for our renewal of TRCN which is being deducted in every February salary.
What we should be praying for is promotion and implementation of promotion pay.
Any teacher hoping for another minimum wage will only be building sky scrapper in the air .
Plan with the pay u are receiving and pray for promotion .Happy weekend n holiday

This is the fact! Minimum wage has been paid nothing else is coming our way in terms of increment, not even arrears, but we look up to promotion and immediate implementation of it.
People should stop giving false hope about this minimum wage thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2021
kingsjeroneyah:

It will always be a reported speech, which in 9ja language is, "dem say".
But back to the question, the meeting of last week in which the implementation was sign also beg the implementation for march.
Madam Beatrice, also mention it in her interview the next day on air.
Ask any NUT officer in your school for the full report of the said meeting.
So I heard it from, Madam B, SSG of Rivers state et al.

Oga that meeting and its outcome was Carried by news papers especially Vanguard news, nothing was written there concerning any implementation by March... You can Google it! And to burtress your point why not link the website or any reference where the word March was said to be the month of the implementation of minimum wage? You are receiving minimum wage already ooo! Don't raise your hope.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Let this nonsense talk of minimum wage end peacefully abeg! You are already receiving your minimum wage ok!
Talk about promotion and implementation of promotion that should be the focus.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
dmercy141983:

Oga that meeting and its outcome was Carried by news papers especially Vanguard news, nothing was written there concerning any implementation by March... You can Google it! And to burtress your point why not link the website or any reference where the word March was said to be the month of the implementation of minimum wage? You are receiving minimum wage already ooo! Don't raise your hope.
No leele!
Ce que sera, ce sera!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
u guys shouldn't blame anyone for nucturing hope up to this extent .its like a case of a noble man who lost his expensive car to burglars n had resorted to check under the bed if he had mistakenly parked the car there .when d issue of minimum wage was raised ,we all thought that we have finally arrived n that its going to act as a financial catalist to our purchasing power ,until we received stipen of a minimum wage.the fault is not from the state rather the labour at the center who accept the new minimum wage to be calcalated in such way..don't even hope on promotion n arears ,because to me its a promising words aimed at calming the tension for a failed minimum wage or it may come to our reach after much agitation .my advice is ,go to work teach the students well but find other source of income .like poultry farming ,snailry ,fishery etc rearing these animals for money ll never downturn ones pedigree

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
dmercy141983:
Let this nonsense talk of minimum wage end peacefully abeg! You are already receiving your minimum wage ok!
Talk about promotion and implementation of promotion that should be the focus.

My brother I don't think you are 100% correct,NLC president said on air that the money added to our money was not the true reflection of the minimum wage,she said this when they were planning on going on strike and that it needs to be reflected on a chart,she also said that the government does not have the right to add anything to our salary which is not the true reflection if the minimum wage.For the implementation she said on air recently on 92.3 FM that a circular will be sent to the various ministries and to the local government council so please let's wait and see by next month and it is good to be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
odeyiB:
u guys shouldn't blame anyone for nucturing hope up to this extent .its like a case of a noble man who lost his expensive car to burglars n had resorted to check under the bed if he had mistakenly parked the car there .when d issue of minimum wage was raised ,we all thought that we have finally arrived n that its going to act as a financial catalist to our purchasing power ,until we received stipen of a minimum wage.the fault is not from the state rather the labour at the center who accept the new minimum wage to be calcalated in such way..don't even hope on promotion n arears ,because to me its a promising words aimed at calming the tension for a failed minimum wage or it may come to our reach after much agitation .my advice is ,go to work teach the students well but find other source of income .like poultry farming ,snailry ,fishery etc rearing these animals for money ll never downturn ones pedigree

Well said.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
001bumsa:

With Deduction of 6k
The deduction is not 6k but 3k. Apart Zenith and UBA has any bank paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.