Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404167 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wounder
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Faac meeting how far
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tekzyflex:
Abi no promotion for this job? The Job is like empowerment program.

That is why teachers don't come me to school often nor take the job seriously again, many are either working elsewhere or doing business, it is the right thing to do now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingsjeroneyah:

If it run its full course, it terminate as at when due.
So the answer is NO.
But if you pay it off, they will still collect for the month of pay off, to be followed with a refund, when they get the nod from ministry of finance/ICT.

Why must they still collect your money after you have paid off the loan? Why can't they just terminate all the months you have paid off? So the ministry of finance will give them a "nod" to refund you right, and how long will that take?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
That is why teachers don't come me to school often nor take the job seriously again, many are either working elsewhere or doing business, it is the right thing to do now[/quote]

We didn't apply for this job because of money. We are working with all diligence. I don't think you are a teacher here. If you are looking for conversation, please call your compound neighbours and start discussion with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Ibekehill42:
That is why teachers don't come me to school often nor take the job seriously again, many are either working elsewhere or doing business, it is the right thing to do now

We didn't apply for this job because of money. We are working with all diligence. I don't think you are a teacher here. If you are looking for conversation, please call your compound neighbours and start discussion with them.
baba you can lie to yourself but make I no lie to myself, the job don tire me. 9 years we still dey where we dey. No promotion, nothing, just vibes and inshallah. I got into this job for both the money and passion. Right now, passion is not where it use to be because the money is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
dmercy141983:

Why must they still collect your money after you have paid off the loan? Why can't they just terminate all the months you have paid off? So the ministry of finance will give them a "nod" to refund you right, and how long will that take?

Reason: as at when you pay(if its beyond the 15th day of the preceding month), voucher should have been sent. Then when they get you clear, they notify the ministry and delist you from the next month.
Ministry will make the refund within a month thereafter, zedvance will credit you too.
Note: am not their spokesman, but my intrigue nature plus experience added to my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2022
kingsjeroneyah:

Reason: as at when you pay(if its beyond the 15th day of the preceding month), voucher should have been sent. Then when they get you clear, they notify the ministry and delist you from the next month.
Ministry will make the refund within a month thereafter, zedvance will credit you too.
Note: am not their spokesman, but my intrigue nature plus experience added to my knowledge.

You are correct. And zedvance usually send names of their customers for the month to ministry 1st of every month. It depends on when the customer paid. It affected me too; I was scared then, and I sent them numerous mails which they replied all with apology. The money came just as they say. They will definitely refund back.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ibekehill42:

This one nah real uwa teacher! 9 years no promotion and you are suffering and smiling because of this peanut called salary.
Those still depending on their salary without any additional source are confirmed legends.
9 years no be joke ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ibekehill42:

With this mindset I swear poverty is in your DNA, I pray that you break lose of this poverty mentality so that it doesn't transfer to your generations.
So you didn't apply for this job because of money? LIAR LIAR LIAR

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) has shared N574.668 billion to the Federal Government, States and Local Government Councils for January.

This was contained in a communiqué issued at the end of a virtual meeting of the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) for February 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
dmercy141983:

With this mindset I swear poverty is in your DNA, I pray that you break lose of this poverty mentality so that it doesn't transfer to your generations.
So you didn't apply for this job because of money? LIAR LIAR LIAR

No mind am. Some people just like suffer.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
source of your faac meeting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Channels television
endy83:
source of your faac meeting

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
u are correct
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
temple4real:
The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) has shared N574.668 billion to the Federal Government, States and Local Government Councils for January.

This was contained in a communiqué issued at the end of a virtual meeting of the Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) for February 2022.

Confirmed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Payment may be next week tuesday and wednesday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Ibekehill42:

Sometimes I wish idiots like you were aborted while you were still a foetus. So we work so we can't make money. May you never make money in your miserable life. Since making money is not why you are working.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
From tomorrow hopefully this page 709 will move fast. Amen. I don finish February work na the state owe me now o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Not tomorrow but tuesday and wednesday next week
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
temple4real:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/02/24/faac-shares-n574-668bn-january-2022-revenue-to-fg-states-and-lgas/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
tutudame:

Sometimes I wish idiots like you were aborted while you were still a foetus. So we work so we can't make money. May you never make money in your miserable life. Since making money is not why you are working.

If you are really a teacher, I wonder what you will teach your students with this level of frustration you are exhibiting here. Well, we are all men here but when we open our mouth, we can dissociate the boys from the men. I don't have enough time to exchange pronouncements with you. Watch yourself before your insanity will take you to the market.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2022
*Thisdayinhistory*
28h February 2021, salary for he month of February was paid with a #6,000.00 deduction by our "oga's at the top" union matter.
As we enter the salary dropping stage, kindly factor in this our deductions , in the name of annual dues, except God sandpaper their mind.
Happy last day of the month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
kingsjeroneyah:
*Thisdayinhistory*
28h February 2021, salary for he month of February was paid with a #6,000.00 deduction by our "oga's at the top" union matter.
As we enter the salary dropping stage, kindly factor in this our deductions , in the name of annual dues, except God sandpaper their mind.
Happy last day of the month.

You aren't coherent. What do you mean??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
He's saying expect N6000 deduction from your salary this February, 'cos that's what happened last year...comprende?
Tekzyflex:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tekzyflex:

He meant that its about the same month last year that 6k was deducted from our pay, that they could still do it this month

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by endy83: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yes this is the month of deduction
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
kebosky:
He's saying expect N6000 deduction from your salary this February, 'cos that's what happened last year...comprende?

Ok! Noted
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
sam1980000:

He meant that its about the same month last year that 6k was deducted from our pay, that they could still do it this month

Noted! But 6k is much ooo. For shikili money wey no reach anywhere
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2022
kebosky:
... remember last year, wike refused the NLC dues so when that embargo was lifted it was a double deduction, that's why it amounted to 6k

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy New month comrades, we all are anxiously waiting for the salary rain to fall, as zenith bank takes the lead...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
endy83:
Yes this is the month of deduction
Gracias!!!
February is the month for dues payment by nlc/but e.t.c....
Get ready for some deduction.
As for amount, no one knows.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.