Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400073 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
TheWatchDog:
Wike has spent all the money in his failed primary election and beged zenith bank to pay their customers in order to deceive us.

Hmmm! Ummmm! You sure say this tory no be true true tory!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=113367097]

Hmmm! Ummmm! You sure say this tory no be true true tory!

Let's be calming down na. There used to be a time when other banks were credited one or two days after Zenith Bank had been credited. There's no reason why only those with salary accounts domiciled with Zenith Bank will be paid and other banks not paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=darkstan post=113368429][/quote] we dey wait!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nawa oh. So upon using our salary, Wike still lost woefully.. And if he decides not to pay, he has nothing to lose...
Make E no be us go suffer for Atiku sake oo..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LadySarah: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
We should thank God that Wike lose the PDP primary, otherwise, we will not even see salary again, becaus he will divert all the revenue of the state to his election. Wike empty the state treasury to change into dollars for his election pursuit. A wooping #30b gone the drain. He his now looking for somewhere to borrow to pay the remaining civil servants after taken from zenith to save his face. Rivers state don enter two chance!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omo, this is getting serious Oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by morganflezy: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
It could be that the fault is from the bank. For Zenith customers to have been paid it means there is hope. Let's just be patience with the whole situation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheWatchDog:
We should thank God that Wike lose the PDP primary, otherwise, we will not even see salary again, becaus he will divert all the revenue of the state to his election. Wike empty the state treasury to change into dollars for his election pursuit. A wooping #30b gone the drain. He his now looking for somewhere to borrow to pay the remaining civil servants after taken from zenith to save his face. Rivers state don enter two chance!

It has not reached like that. From beginning Mr governor use federal allocation for wage bill payment. Just within last few months he uses Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) to pay. Zenith bank usually have some little leftover after disbursing to the various bank for payment, and that was what they used to pay the civil servant that have their salary account with them.

Back to FAAC, the payment usually come 6/8days after the meeting. Deposited check often take 3 working days for maturity date. FAAC meeting took place on Thursday 26th May 2022, then 3 working days started counting on 27th Friday, 30th Monday and Tuesday 31st, at closed of work yesterday Tuesday 1st June the money was matured and has dropped into Zenith bank being the bank Rivers state Government uses for their transaction. Today Wednesday, the money will get to all the bank that Rivers state civil servant bank with, at closing of the work today the money will be set for disbursement. So we should expect the payment between closing of work today and next tomorrow being Friday. (i.e. 6/8 days after FAAC meeting)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flejnr2(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chibuking81:

It has reach like that. From beginning Mr governor use federal allocation for wage bill payment. Just within last few months he uses Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) to pay. Zenith bank usually have some little leftover after disbursing to the various bank for payment, and that was what they use to pay the civil servant that have their salary account with Zenith back.
Back to FAAC, the payment usually come 6/8days after the meeting. Draft often take 3 working days for maturity date. FAAC meeting took place on Thursday 26th May 2022, then 3 working days started counting on 27th Friday, 30th Monday and Tuesday 31st, at closed of work yesterday Tuesday 1st June the money was matured and has dropped into Zenith bank being the bank Rivers state Government uses for their transaction. Today Wednesday, the money will get to all the bank that Rivers state civil servant bank with, at closing of the work today the money will be set for disbursement. So we should expect the payment between closing of work today and next tomorrow being Friday. (i.e. 6/8 days after FAAC meeting)

My brother as Wike loose then this come happen who are we not to think otherwise last month own drop 2days after faac meeting

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
flejnr2:

My brother as Wike loose then this come happen who are we not to think otherwise last month own drop 2days after faac meeting
Sincerely, I understand. Remember he uses huge sum of money for that election. The only way out for us is the FAAC money. Which traditionally come after 6/8 days. If no payment take place after Friday, that mean we have entered one chance vehicle.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flejnr2(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chibuking81:

Sincerely, I understand. Remember he uses huge sum of money for that election. The only way out for us is the FAAC money. Which traditionally come after 6/8 days. If no payment take place after Friday, that mean we have entered one chance vehicle.

You are not far from the truth tho. My friend in Enugu said they haven’t been paid too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike finds it hard to pay Pension but he gave Kaduna state #200million and pledged #500million to Sokoto. Buhari is better than this one
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile pensioners using UBA were paid yesterday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
sam1980000:
Meanwhile pensioners using UBA were paid yesterday
There is no enough money in the state treasury, Wike has emptied the treasury. He is seriously looking for money to pay civil servants. He may pay tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Where did you get such information from and how authentic is your source?
TheWatchDog:
There is no enough money in the state treasury, Wike has emptied the treasury. He is seriously looking for money to pay civil servants. He may pay tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
darkstan:
Where did you get such information from and how authentic is your source?
Continue to support Wike. I don't know what your friends and relatives are benefiting and you indirectly benefiting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's not about supporting Wike, it's about the integrity of the information we are disseminating here. Here is not a political platform where we speak out of political sentiments and bias. My concern is the integrity of the information disseminated here.
TheWatchDog:
Continue to support Wike. I don't know what your friends and relatives are benefiting and you indirectly benefiting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
[/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chibuking81:

It has not reached like that. From beginning Mr governor use federal allocation for wage bill payment. Just within last few months he uses Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) to pay. Zenith bank usually have some little leftover after disbursing to the various bank for payment, and that was what they used to pay the civil servant that have their salary account with them.

Back to FAAC, the payment usually come 6/8days after the meeting. Deposited check often take 3 working days for maturity date. FAAC meeting took place on Thursday 26th May 2022, then 3 working days started counting on 27th Friday, 30th Monday and Tuesday 31st, at closed of work yesterday Tuesday 1st June the money was matured and has dropped into Zenith bank being the bank Rivers state Government uses for their transaction. Today Wednesday, the money will get to all the bank that Rivers state civil servant bank with, at closing of the work today the money will be set for disbursement. So we should expect the payment between closing of work today and next tomorrow being Friday. (i.e. 6/8 days after FAAC meeting)

You elaborate analysis sounds convincing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please who else has received alert...
My colleagues got today. Have not seen mine. He's using Access bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
laurelbae:

Hmmmmm..... access kee?
Ewo ni access again?
I use access and nttin yet o. I had to double check with my Internet banking app to be sure when I saw this post. Are they paying now in batches? God will help us. May what happened in 2015 or 2016(can't remember the yr) never happen again o. Till now no 2mnths salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
THIS GOV WIKE MATTER, ME NO GO SAY ONE THING. IF THE MONEY COME THANK GOD, IF NOT, THEN, I WAIT.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by udebele: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
laurelbae:

I'm not sure if anyone has received
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2022
udebele:

I'm not sure if anyone has received
My colleague has received. Not all access received yesterday evening. Maybe they'l continue today
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Am very sure... We are part of group contribution. He sent his account number for us to remit his share immediately he got alert.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2022
teejaymmm:
My colleague has received. Not all access received yesterday evening. Maybe they'l continue today

Which bank is that please? The trend refuse to moved
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Purity001: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stanbic oye����
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
I heard frm my colleagues that fcmb and fidelity has done it. Na wa o. Access remaining how far nah?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
I heard frm my colleague that fidelity n fcmb has done it. Remaining access nkor, how far?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Done.

MaxAngellyn:
I heard frm my colleague that fidelity n fcmb has done it. Remaining access nkor, how far?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
I just checked my account balance using Ecobank Mobile app and saw May salary already credited.
Don't wait for credit SMS alert. Keep checking your account balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.