Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399443 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
kebosky:
going by what is in line with the civil service commission in the past, salaries with respect to promotion takes effect 3 months after the date of the promotion letter. We can only receive promotion salary by April if the rules have changed
...This is an overdue promotion, standard rules cannot apply here, else, even a triple promotion @ once would not b permissible. We r favored to have this & have it shall we. AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sandypearl: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
otubobo Now that schools are on holiday dedicate a day for that,go with all your receipt band convocation receipt ,ID card,passbook and ,30k for all the payable. You get your cert that day.post=122288573:
....and I come get success letter never enter uniport to collect my original certificate....how I go take do am now..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=Sandypearl post=122293549][/quote] the woman said is 6k oh at exams and record...I have the rest oh...all my receipt
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gensun: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is there any info of promotion interview for education ministry of this Thursday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
darkstan:
My Vice Principal who is on that level takes 143k after deductions.

Interesting indeed! Let it be more for us, it depends on the step he is anyways.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
THEY SAY THE THING NO CONCERN US TEACHERS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gensun:
Is there any info of promotion interview for education ministry of this Thursday
the board is likely to conduct our own interview....I meant RSssb....e go chock if we join ministry of education....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
darkstan:
This was what we submitted to our Zonal Director through our Principal last Friday. Your photocopies have already gotten to where they ought to be. That memo released is to satisfy the bureaucratic processes required to conduct promotion exercise. Nominal Rolls/Salary vouchers for April reflecting the promotion have been prepared. Just relax and expect promotion salary when April salary is paid.

This is encouraging indeed... That person saying promotion salary will come after three months should be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
kebosky:
going by what is in line with the civil service commission in the past, salaries with respect to promotion takes effect 3 months after the date of the promotion letter. We can only receive promotion salary by April if the rules have changed

Are we in the PAST?, Why do you want to take us backwards? Please we are in the present ok!
Thank you! Besides what will the government be doing in that three months, sorting out documents or sourcing fof money to pay the new salary? I need a reply please. Tell us why it took three months for ne salary to reflect?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
GamaG:
THEY SAY THE THING NO CONCERN US TEACHERS

So teacher are not civil servants, why doesn't it not concern teachers? Some of you are funny ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
darkstan:
Step increments is done annually and not biennially.

How True is it that each step is 3000 to be added to your salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
I think each step is 2k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls try to submit your pension form
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chiringogirl: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2023
Sau24:

I don't get it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chiringogirl: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Sau24 post=122300418]I think each step is 2k.

It was 2k when we started, but l don't know if it has top up
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 5:51am On Apr 05, 2023
I don't get it y are we so worried b4 now a memo also came that we teachers should submit all our documents which we did even all principals held a meeting in regards to it...so our own exercise has been done
As per d implementation and payment the Governor said with immediate effect ....so my own new salary will be coming April...
Also Oga Wike needs to do this b4 he leaves office and I have so many reason which I know most of u already know too

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Sau24:
....please give details if there's any info concerning this thank you...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NothingLikeLove(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
I heard they are currently having meeting at the board (senior secondary schools board) concerning the promotion interview. Messages will be conveyed to us in due time.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingLikeLove:
I heard they are currently having meeting at the board (senior secondary schools board) concerning the promotion interview. Messages will be conveyed to us in due time.
I wish they forget about the interview for now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
emekatex:

I wish they forget about the interview for now.

Yes, the meetings ng in board have ended and we are not invited for the tomorrow exercise.
Ssssb have taken care of (defended) their staff.
So, ssssb teachers are NOT CONCERN with the interview schedule for tomorrow.
I think same for ube as the board have also defended them.
BUT, if you are ube, confirm from your principal oooooo
We move....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
dmercy141983:

So teacher are not civil servants, why doesn't it not concern teachers? Some of you are funny ooo!
HOW FUNNY? I GAVE OUT INFO THAT THE EXERCISE ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TEACHERS BUT YOU SAY I AM FUNNY.

LET ME INFORM YOU VERY LOUD AND CLEAR, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO USE A PUBLIC SPACE, TRY TO DO IT WITH RESPECT OR YOU WILL BE DISPLAYING AN ACT OF PURE STUPIDITY.

IT'S AN ADVICE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
GamaG:
HOW FUNNY? I GAVE OUT INFO THAT THE EXERCISE ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TEACHERS BUT YOU SAY I AM FUNNY.

LET ME INFORM YOU VERY LOUD AND CLEAR, WHENEVER YOU WANT TO USE A PUBLIC SPACE, TRY TO DO IT WITH RESPECT OR YOU WILL BE DISPLAYING AN ACT OF PURE STUPIDITY.

IT'S AN ADVICE.

It's no longer an advice but an insult... Noted! Next time in a public space when you give sensitive information expanciate and elaborate on it. You can't just tell us the exercise is not for teacher without telling us why it is not for teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chai just small talk una done dey quarrel....it's well oooo....Nigeria my country Rivers state my state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Goodevening house,my school have been urgently asked to submit or ID CARD NUMBER,COMPUTER NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBERS through our principal.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sophiemama:
Goodevening house,my school have been urgently asked to submit or ID CARD NUMBER,COMPUTER NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBERS through our principal.

How many times will they collect this information?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
dmercy141983:

How many times will they collect this information?
My dear, they can ask for it as many times as they want as long as this promotion will not pass us bye.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sophiemama:
UBE or SSSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
NothingLikeLove:

ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!
This is to inform the entire Board staff and Teachers to disregard the trending Civil Service Comm.Schedule For 2023 Promotion Interview
It is not for us. We are autonomous Therefore we shall be communicated appropriately.
...SSSSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
emekatex:
. UBE or SSSB?
SSSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NothingLikeLove(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!
This is to inform the entire Board staff and Teachers to disregard the trending Civil Service Comm.Schedule For 2023 Promotion Interview
It is not for us. We are autonomous Therefore we shall be communicated appropriately.
...SSSSB

The latest is that they had a meeting today concerning the promotion interview.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gensun: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sophiemama:
Should this be a new submission, I'm lost I've not heard anything from my school and zonal director
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gensun: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sophiemama:

Is it a new submission

Please help a brother, in case to avoid had I known and unnecessary hurry

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.