Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403029 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teska6: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
I went to ministry of finance, I was placed on level 10 instead of level 12 and the salary attached to the level 112k. They said there that every thing should be corrected in our BOARD.

Only God will c us through.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by roynature: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pls wat did they say about those that were paid the old salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teska6: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
roynature:
Pls wat did they say about those that were paid the old salary?

You should go to the BOARD. Get ur payslip first before you apply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
MaksLove:

They'll need payslip at least to present. Without knowing your level and the amount attached to that level, ministry of finance can't do much for you.
My dear, they can. I had the experience. If they can't, they would direct you on what to do.
At this point, your pay slip is inconsiquential. once you show your ID card (Amaechi teachers) with Master grade 2, they know that you are previously either L8/3, 8/4 or 8/5 and the know that your level must be currently 12.
Then in their computer there and bank statement they will see your former pay. Hence, know where you supposed to be.
However, things might have changed by now. It's good that people involved have made some moves and the discrepancies and errors have been made known to those who made them so that it won't sound greek to them when people come for their corrections.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Teska6:
I went to ministry of finance, I was placed on level 10 instead of level 12 and the salary attached to the level 112k. They said there that every thing should be corrected in our BOARD.

Please go to your board and let them know as directed by ministry of finance.
But how could this UBE board people made this kind of big mistake?
SSSB should not play this kind of play with us o!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
emekatex:

My dear, they can. I had the experience. If they can't, they would direct you on what to do.
At this point, your pay slip is inconsiquential. once you show your ID card (Amaechi teachers) with Master grade 2, they know that you are previously either L8/3, 8/4 or 8/5 and the know that your level must be currently 12.
Then in their computer there and bank statement they will see your former pay. Hence, know where you supposed to be.
However, things might have changed by now. It's good that people involved have made some moves and the discrepancies and errors have been made known to those who made them so that it won't sound greek to them when people come for their corrections.

Like I said, nothing ministry of finance can do at this point, worse off when you are oblivious of the level you've been placed, reason why the payslip is necessary. These errors comes from the UBE board. Till you see the level they place you, before you can sort it out with the board.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Teska6:

Even at the 112k why did they pay you 96k?

I hope they are not trying to play a fast one on teachers o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bert81(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
I use FCMB and I was paid 100k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 3:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Kindsoul55:
Forwarded as received.

The Executive Chairman of the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Ven. Fyneface Akah this morning inaugurated the Promotion Letters Committee headed by Dr. Sam Obisike.

Addressing the committee members who also are staff drawn from the Board Headquarters and the Local Government Areas Akah advised them to be committed to the assignment given to them and ensure that they adhere strictly to what they have been instructed to do.

While assuring them of support and an enabling environment to do their work the Board Chairman cautioned against acts or behaviours capable of delaying the job as he would be ready to start signing the promotion letters from tomorrow and gave up to the second week of September 2023 as deadline to conclude the work.

In his speech, chairman of the committee Dr. Sam Obisike assured the chairman of the committee's readiness to deliver appropriately and thanked the Board for chosing them.

Part of the committee's work is to among things look at the date of employment and last promotion as well as grade levels.

Present at the inauguration ceremony this morning were Commissioner Services Dr. Precious Baridoo and Board Directors.

Okechukwu Geoffrey is the Chief Press Officer, Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Elechi Beach Port Harcourt.

I don't understand
The board knew what was in the system before releasing this information . The board ll rectify the level and step for each and everyone. My fear now is....who ll bear the consequences and the loss of this mistake? In a civilized society some people indicted in this saga would be forced to resign. its out of incompetence
If this mistake is corrected and money deducted returned, know that it was not deliberate, because there re softwares in the system that can place everyone in the level and step they re suppose to be without stress. Am surprise we re still in analog age
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Teska6:

That means we that received 123k the difference between level 10 and level 12 is 11k and this does not look correct
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2023
I have said it repeatedly that we were paid level 10 salary instead of level 12.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2023
TheWatchDog:
I have said it repeatedly that we were paid level 10 salary instead of level 12.

You are correct, I've confirmed from records. The promotion is from level 8 to 10. Considering the range pasted so far on this forum. Highest salary collected is #123k.
For level 12 it should be 140k and above.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2023
nakamora:

You are correct, I've confirmed from records. The promotion is from level 8 to 10. Considering the range pasted so far on this forum. Highest salary collected is #123k.
I don't agree totally with you. My Vice-Principal was on GL 12/11 before promotion and what she used to receive as salary after deductions (including pension) was approximately #143k.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Not correct, someone here got 131k. L12/3 that's the accurate salary after deductions
nakamora:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
darkstan:
I just spoke with a friend of mine in UBE (Primary Section) that's on GL 8/3 with HND and he said that he received #131k in his FCMB salary account. I spoke with a senior colleague of mine in RSSSSB and he said that when our Board submitted the new salary voucher to Ministry of Finance, submission of salary vouchers for August had already closed. He said that RSSSSB will receive the new salary when September salary is paid. He said that the constitution of the new Board is strictly for the signing of the new promotion letters and will not affect the new salary reflecting when September salary is paid. As we can already see, UBE received the new salary today without being issued promotion letters. I must commend the efforts of Comrade Adonye and his team as their actions spurred the government of the day to do the needful in order to avoid scandals. They're all true heroes and patriots.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2023
This mistake is from the board and it needs to be sorted out in the voucher
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teska6: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
MaksLove:

Even at the 112k why did they pay you 96k?

I hope they are not trying to play a fast one on teachers o.

Only God knows why.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
teejaymmm:
This mistake is from the board and it needs to be sorted out in the voucher
The people involved supposed to invade the board immediately so that it can be corrected, if not, they will keep on receiving this bullshit of an error while someone somewhere will be smiling to the bank on their head.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
UBE only -

NOTE:

For salary discrepancy, to resolve over/under payment:-

1. Pick up your pay slip at board payroll office thus pay slip for August 2023 not available at the board. The board have not picked up the total pay slip/payslip software from central payroll of Rivers State. Will be available by month ending.
2) Make sure you have gotten your Promotion letter.
3) For quick action, visit DFA office not L.G.E.A. Account supervisor office.
4) A lot of discrepancies arise ranging from not updated certificate by Payroll office as a result of Rivers State embargo on certificate update, 2007 employees- some on T.S.S., others not., Some employed with B.Sc (Edu.) Or B.Edu, others with B.Sc, hence different scale payment.

So please be patient, re-evaluation in progress.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by roynature: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pls anybody who have gone to the board on the issue of old salary paid? Pls any update on the step to take to correct it pls, on the issue of receiving old salary , pls help with any info pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Check your level and your salary please

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
dmercy141983:

Do the maths and relax your mind all discrepancies will.be sorted out the incompetent board members are also affected
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nite that every year we are suppose to move two steps upward in January and July respectively, I hope the Governor will implement all these and pay our arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by roynature: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
anybody who have gone to the board on the issue of old salary paid? Pls any update on the step to take to correct it pls, on the issue of receiving old salary , pls help with any info pls
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tammoses: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
dmercy141983:

Is it Safe to say, these sums listed, is before deductions?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
tammoses:

Is it Safe to say, these sums listed, is before deductions?

Before deduction
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
T

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
NOTICE FOR A 2-DAY PRE-RESUMPTION TRAINING FOR TEACHERS!

NOBLE COLLEAGUES, kindly inform your teachers that the Executive Governor of the State has approved a two day pre-resumption training for all teachers which is bid to hold simultaneously in the three senatorial zones of the State on Thursday 7th - Friday 8th September, 2023.

The venue and time of the training will be announced later. Thanks and remain blessed.

Signed:

UMESI, INNOCENT
(ANCOPSS STATE PRO)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tammoses: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kindsoul55:
NOTICE FOR A 2-DAY PRE-RESUMPTION TRAINING FOR TEACHERS!

NOBLE COLLEAGUES, kindly inform your teachers that the Executive Governor of the State has approved a two day pre-resumption training for all teachers which is bid to hold simultaneously in the three senatorial zones of the State on Thursday 7th - Friday 8th September, 2023.

The venue and time of the training will be announced later. Thanks and remain blessed.

Signed:

UMESI, INNOCENT
(ANCOPSS STATE PRO)

My phone battery 🔋 is about to go off 📴......... Sir, I cant hear what you are saying........... In other words, I ain't going anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.