Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? (855 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
cry cry cry I fall inlove once in 10 years
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by slimyem: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Onila-is-cool:
Congratulations!!!
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: Congratulations!!!

u have always been a meanie! undecided
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by commited(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
u're not d only1 in dis shoe. 4 me, am begining 2 find my way back in trusting them.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by Bluemoon1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Onila-is-cool:

I wish we could switch brains..lol. i consider this a good thing..always good to have your head properly screwed on so they don't mess you up. I on the other hand fall in love easily...When the right one comes, you'll fall in love.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by saintvc(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2012
Na cos i neva push u. If i push u, u go fall
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by chikeorji123(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2012
May be past treble experience which u have to kick out or it ruine u my sister cry cry
Onila-is-cool:
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2012
You need to let go of all your inhibitions. And remember it takes courage - undecided - to fall in love(?).
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by roymary: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2012
You do not fall in love simply because you have no love to give. For whatever reason.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by tpia1: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
you havent met the right guy, or could be you're not the type of person who falls in love easily.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
tpia1: you havent met the right guy, or could be you're not the type of person who falls in love easily.
Wow. Wisdom of the age.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? by LORETA: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
maybe you too scared of sex..that what i can deduce..because you actually have this belief that all love leads to marriage..i hope it works out for you....pray harder becasue even pastor are marrying devils..food for tot for you onila..

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially / 2go/online Seduction Ebook / Would U End Ur Marriage If U Catch Ur Spouse With Another Man/woman In Ur Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.