Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially (855 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
HOW WILL YOU FEEL AS A MARRIED MAN, IF YOUR WIFE WHO IS WORKING COMES AND TELLS YOU SHE WANTS TO SUPPORT HER EX BF WITH SOME MONEY TO START A BUSINESS SINCE HE LOST HIS BANKING JOB ?WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSE BE ?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by omega25red(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
grin grin
My first question will be how did she get this info and what is compelling her to consider it.

depending on her answer .............
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Andrew3(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by wissezy: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hell no! I ain't dumb.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
omega25red: grin grin
My first question will be how did she get this info and what is compelling her to consider it.

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED NOW, SOCIAL MEDIA DEY, PEOPLE EASILY KEEP IN TOUCH, FACEBOOK ETC. THAT PEOPLE BREAK UP IS NOT A MUST THEY WILL FIGHT, MAYBE DISTANCE AND OTHER ISSUE CAUSED THEM TO BREAK UP.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
wissezy: Hell no! I ain't dumb.
grin DONT FORGET ITS HER MONEY, SHE COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT TELLING YOU .
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Pacify: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
You seem to have a different opinion to all the suggestions.

Since u already know the answer to it, why start a thread

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: grin DONT FORGET ITS HER MONEY, SHE COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT TELLING YOU .
Thank you bro. If it was the husband who wants to support his ex will we be even discussing this? If your wife is kind enough to want to help people you should be happy that your wife ain't selfish instead of suspecting her of crap.

We Men should learn to trust a lil bit more. Atleast until we have prove that something is actually wrong
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Pacify: You seem to have a different opinion to all the suggestions.

Since u already know the answer to it, why start a thread
NO BRO, I AM SIMPLY SHEDDING MORE LIGHT ON THE OPTIONS, SO WE DONT GET QUICK TO ANSWER WITHOUT GETTING THE WHOLE PICTURE CLEAR.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thank you bro. If it was the husband who wants to support his ex will we be even discussing this? If your wife is kind enough to want to help people you should be happy that your wife ain't selfish instead of suspecting her of crap.

We Men should learn to trust a lil bit more. Atleast until we have prove that something is actually wrong
BROSS ITS EASIER TO SAY, THE DAY YOUR WIFE WILL APPROACH YOU WITH THAT STORY, THE FIRST PICTURE YOU WILL GET IS HER HAVING SEX WITH HER EX ON YOUR BED. SOME MEN WILL EVEN SEND HER PACKING IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SHE AND HER EX KILL HIM AND TAKE OVER grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: BROSS ITS EASIER TO SAY, THE DAY YOUR WIFE WILL APPROACH YOU WITH THAT STORY, THE FIRST PICTURE YOU WILL GET IS HER HAVING SEX WITH HER EX ON YOUR BED. SOME MEN WILL EVEN SEND HER PACKING IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SHE AND HER EX KILL HIM AND TAKE OVER grin grin grin grin
First of all, you don't have to type in caps. It hurts the eyes.

Now to your "issue", if she come to you that she is helping some random friend would you be bothered if you know she can spare the money? Well you should be glad she told you. That she respects and loves you enough to bring you in is a good thing. Remember, It is her money and the reason she is telling you is that she is with you as your wife and she does not want it to create problems in future.

Cheers
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
First of all, you don't have to type in caps. It hurts the eyes.

Now to your "issue", if she come to you that she is helping some random friend would you be bothered if you know she can spare the money? Well you should be glad she told you. That she respects and loves you enough to bring you in is a good thing. Remember, It is her money and the reason she is telling you is that she is with you as your wife and she does not want it to create problems in future.

Cheers
Thanks bro, what if she is telling you, so that if her ex tries to blackmail her tomorrow grin and threaten to tell you she has been given him money, she can say you already know.

What if she is having an affair and wants to cover all tracks? Women can be smart sometimes. grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: Thanks bro, what if she is telling you, so that if her ex tries to blackmail her tomorrow grin and threaten to tell you she has been given him money, she can say you already know.

What if she is having an affair and wants to cover all tracks? Women can be smart sometimes. grin grin
Well, what will you do? You dont have evidence to prove anything. You just have to watch
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by omega25red(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: THE WORLD HAS CHANGED NOW, SOCIAL MEDIA DEY, PEOPLE EASILY KEEP IN TOUCH, FACEBOOK ETC. THAT PEOPLE BREAK UP IS NOT A MUST THEY WILL FIGHT, MAYBE DISTANCE AND OTHER ISSUE CAUSED THEM TO BREAK UP.
Why all the caps? grin

yes people do keep in touch but doesn't that introduce a new dynamic to your relationship? keeoing in touch with your ex and then having them hit you up for money that should be going to your own family. I can certainly understand helping out but nothing is ever straight forward most especially in the matters of man woman andm money.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mumumugu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
An ex is history and shud remain in d past. Havin anytin to do wit an ex is lyk a dog vomitin and goin bak to its vomit
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
omega25red: Why all the caps? grin

yes people do keep in touch but doesn't that introduce a new dynamic to your relationship? keeoing in touch with your ex and then having them hit you up for money that should be going to your own family. I can certainly understand helping out but nothing is ever straight forward most especially in the matters of man woman andm money.
So what will your reaction be in this situation ? will u stay using condom during sex?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by ikekings(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm... Actually, i don't know...
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Exponental(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Fortunately 4 me, my fiancee has no ex.

On d oda hand, I will not. Being close 2 d opp sex attracts temptation. I will not encourage their close friendship.

If I knew his story n WE feel he needs help....then, I can allow.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by gwas(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Odikwa risky!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Clairette(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012

It must be love!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Clairette(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012

It must be love! Her heart belongs there
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
This one dey sensitive.so pple cant be friends anymore?

what if the guy was supporting her when she was in school before distance and life seperated them. the guy is now married with kids and stay in another state.

so now that the guy is in need, she should turn her back because she is married?

what if she.helped him and u found out?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by omega25red(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
playing devil's advocate must be fun for you but seriously? Any spouse would question why their significant other is financially help out their ex BF/GF. I can understand ex husband/wife but ex BF/GF is crazy.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bad idea. She could help him find other pple to help him out.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Bad idea. She could help him find other pple to help him out.
Well I don't mind
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I don't mind
Good for u
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by jhydebaba(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
See question shocked o'er my dead body.
If she dares tell me such, she should consider herself fired grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by omotola1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Op, you are so much inconsistent with your “What ifs“
Why are u constantly creating new scenario?
It‘s obvious u don‘t want an answer. Cos u keep bringing up new things with your “what ifs“.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially by mekaboy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
We can all see that a simple question like this can break up a marriage if not properly handled. Because this can increase the insecurity in the man and make him suspicious of his wife.It will take a born again christian, who trust his wife and her faith in GOD to allow his wife assist her ex without reading negative meaning into it.

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Getting Married.... / How To Pick The Right Wife / At What Point Should Enough Really Be Enough To Call It Quits In A Relations????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.