Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Money Ladies In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Ladies In My Life (956 Views)

Time Is Money#ladies# / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Looks Or Money(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ladies In My Life by ikuoma4rea: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2007
guys in the house pls share your experience.i simply have say like 4 girl friends but the problem is that the girls sometimes annoy me by asking for money from me all the time.they say things like i dont spend money on them but the thing is that l get sex at anytime i want it from them.even when you gv them money its still not enough.i think there is more to a relationship than just sex or money.i am a bit confused right nw. so part of my new year resolutions is to do away with this sets of girls and try something else.i need your advice plssss.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2007
ikuoma4rea:

guys in the house please share your experience.i simply have say like 4 girl friends but the problem is that [b]the girls sometimes annoy me by asking for money from me all the time.they say things like i don't spend money on them but the thing is that l get sex at anytime i want it from them.[/b]even when you gv them money its still not enough.i think there is more to a relationship than just sex or money.i am a bit confused right nw. so part of my new year resolutions is to do away with this sets of girls and try something else.i need your advice plssss.

Its a give and take business, they give you sex, you give them money. abi no be you one keep 4 girlfriends at one time, so why you complaining. If you know the cross is too heavy, then stop whining and leave it. Or you think you can eat and have you cake. sorry but it doesn't always work that way.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by Busta(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
Some guys just stink of 'TROUBLE"

try sticking to one girl, that way u don't have to complain about spending on all 4 of them and it also leaves u with some extra change in ur pocket.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by clemcykul(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2007
uve got only 4 girls shocked shocked shocked pls add more to the list grin

on a serious note, i think its best u search ur feelings, be rational in this, which of the girl do u feel more compatible with, if u have decided dat, then the next thing that crops up is ascertaning if she feels the same level of connection wid u, then pick her out and show the rest three the door out of ur life!
but if all four dont love but ur p*nis and pocket then sell them off to any available buyer and go hook a good girl grin
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by adeboo(f): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
You started the relationship on a wrong foundation.
You based the relationship on sex and money and now u wanna remove the money aspect or reduce the money they are getting off u - thats just not gonna happen.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by iice(f): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2007
ikuoma4rea:

i simply have say like 4 girl friends but the problem is that the girls sometimes annoy me by asking for money from me all the time.they say things like i don't spend money on them
Ehen. . .

ikuoma4rea:

but the thing is that l get sex at anytime i want it from them.even when you gv them money its still not enough.
I guess its a give me, i give you relationship

ikuoma4rea:

[b]i think there is more to a relationship than just sex or money.[/b]i am a bit confused right nw. so part of my new year resolutions is to do away with this sets of girls and try something else.i need your advice plssss.
And yet you made sure to tell us you got 'it' anytime
Juggling 4 babes is prolly 'draining' on your finances. . .I don't see the confusion undecided You already know what you should do
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by ifyalways(f): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2007
hmmmmn only you,4 girls shocked shocked shocked shocked
way to go,you said ?i dont know ooooooh .
whatever,goodluck. undecided
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Its a give and take business, they give you sex, you give them money. abi no be you one keep 4 girlfriends at one time, so why you complaining. If you know the cross is too heavy, then stop whining and leave it. Or you think you can eat and have you cake. sorry but it doesn't always work that way.

just perfectly said. . .no need to add more cheesy
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by tommyex(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2007
Dont kid urself,
Its all about money from most grls,and sex from most guys,so just keep it up and spend some more,if not they will screw you friend to get at you.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by blackgucci(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2007
happy polygamy!
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by niceuzor: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2007
blackgucci:

happy polygamy!
Simply Said, grin lol
My Advice to you is that you can't eat your cake & have it,because when you eat it then you have to face it or else
you increase the rate of Polygamy in Nigeria.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by yimiton(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2007
Keep more girls, spend more money and have more sex. That makes you a BIG boy!
Enjoy! angry
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by ST3V3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2008
yimiton:

Keep more girls, spend more money and have more sex. That makes you a BIG boy!
Enjoy! angry

LOL!

@poster, i reckon you put more of ur time & resources into more productive things.
Re: Money Ladies In My Life by drealsmile(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2008
men, i 2 much u dey complain for 4 u need up to 10, b like me man.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? / Which Is More Valuable: Proposal Itself Or Style Of Proposing? / What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.