Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. (955 Views)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by lyday4rea(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
Just imagine my former husband to be is getting married on my birthday date. He cut off our relationship on phone after we have fixed a date for our introduction and a month of our wedding.When he was nobody i was there for him and after he qualified as a chartted accountant and got a new job with a driver and with an official car , it was then he said one man just stopped him on his way and asked him to pray for his wife , and he went and told his family and it was cornfirmed that we are incompatiable with each other, and he just have to stop putting sentiments and cut off the relationship. Now is getting married on my birthday day? What shld i do.
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by kalmebad(f): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
It only leaves to tell you dat he has moved on with his life
so you move on with urs
getting hurt,its humane to be but dont let it hurt for too long
"CHEATED" dont kwn where dat one comes in now
already he has walked out to marry another girl,so no one is cheating any here

All u have to do is to gather the remaining pieces 2geda and fix them and hence move on girl
The one in future is greater if u bliv in that, cheers
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by lyday4rea(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
Thanks for ur advice . i believe that the downfall of a man is not the end of his/her life.
And greater is he that is in me . Have a nice day.
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by holythug(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
remain single  cheesy
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by hammers(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hope 4 the best and expect the worst

in other words.
be prepared.

with that u will never end up disapointed.
keep ur head up
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by uptowngirl(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster.

i can understand how u feel.it's so unbearable when love hurts us.
u just have to be strong for yourself and carry on as best as you can.
u can take a break on the wedding day,ur birthday,go someplace quite
and reflect, if i were u,i'd think of all the reasons why it(ur relationship with him)
wouldnt have worked just to make myself feel better(u dont have to do this!lol)
who knows?maybe its for the best,
all the best ok.
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by tngtech(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
holythug:

remain single cheesy

haaaaaaa, dats not fair you know,
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by opokonwa(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
Move on!
And your story is too one-sided to take a position
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by iice(f): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
Former husband? and setting a marriage date? - To marry again?

Gotta agree with holythug, remain single.
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by Frizy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
Some men about the believe of seeing a pastor before compatibility approval sha. I don't believe in such things, I mean from your post u were hooked up with this guy for more than 2 years. Does he not realise your incompatibilty then? I figure out that his success lead him to change.
Anyway, I advice you to pray and move on with your life, you never can tell if God destined you with someone better. But take your time and don't get desperate- a true lover will not hurt you nor make you feel cheated.
Cheers.
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by Emperoh(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2008
I can't wait to tell you of what happened on my way home from work yesterday.
I met an old school friend preaching to a Lady about how God has already annointed a Husband for her and that was why she didn't get married last year because she didn't find the Mr, Right.
I couldn't help laughing at this Guy who according to what He told me last was supposed to be in Turkey by now studying.
To think we all played the Women game and he did the shagging endlessly before graduating was a good laugh at.

I just hope the Guy in question didn't meet this type of Pastor and decided not to marry else go and find out what you did or whether you were used and dumped. Word.!!!!!s
Re: What Can I Do, That I Will Not Get Hurt Or Feel Cheated. by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2008
@topic,

move on with ur life, be positive and live ur life.
it wasn't meant to be. Who ever knows what would have happened if u guys had married each other.

What's not urs can neva be urs.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice Oh Yee Single Men. / Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? / Everyone Dislikes Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.