Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? (11458 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by megareal: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Royal Roy:
O ga oooo. With this kind of English, I expect a lot of "died" relationships. *sorry in advancement*

ha ha ha. ''Na deady died'' LOL.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by bheemz(f): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
*asif i hear u* #lookingaway#
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Hashiva: 5:17am On May 06, 2015
smiley As much it is possible and if the relationship have lost it's values. So it is better to quite and move on ... We just had got Life once. It is not good with sadness and bad things or feels.. cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.