Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? (11457 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
i can go as far as going to babalawo for juju to win her back,or beat any man i see around her,her father inclusive
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nayah(f): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Actually poster I don't know, but I don't think I would kill myself but if I'm wrong I'll do everything possible to apologize and to have my beloved back, but not at any price
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by y2kaustin(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
Even if it demands beaf's head in my fridge,i won't blink.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Johnsinia(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
As far as i can
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by itoldu: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2012
I'd move from Ojota to Maryland. #okbye
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Pakavy(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2012
as far as humanly possible cos when a woman is fed up or gotten lost there is noting u kan do about it
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by frankgreat(m): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2012
hmmmmm, how far? I cn go so far to excort her out of d relationshp if she really wnt to go...no time
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by celebritiii(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2012
noble84: I wonder why all vickys are so money-conscious.very materialistic.
that's not true man
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by prettydamsel1: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2012
why is guys nt caring?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by BB013(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2012
That is ∂ relationship is worth going far for..
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by crackhouse(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2012
I will go as far as my heart wishes.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2012
pretty damsel: why is guys nt caring?
Damn! Guys is not care cus ur English is no good.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by MariaGoretti: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2012
*falls off frm bar stool*

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2012
My sister, we doesn't know. . .
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by abay11b: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2012
Ai will jus keep going...
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Chokolee(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2012
Blooooood of God!!!...guys cant care o..with dis assassination of English! Holy mary!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by MariaGoretti: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2012
Chokolee:
Blooooood of God!!!...guys cant care o..with dis assassination of English! Holy mary!
*tears rollin down my cheeks* i just cant stop laffin..ROTF..LMAO
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by joe4christ(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2012
nne3870: all the way.... As long as he still loves me and i love him, i would put in my best 2 make it work again

wise gurl!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by megxo(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2012
abbey37: OWERRI TO CALVARY ON FOOT
hahahaha.......u toe is gonna turn sore tongue
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by megxo(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2012
becos u r english is more of a GBAGAUNN>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by danahart(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2012
grin grin cheesy grin
Idowuogbo:
Damn! Guys is not care cus ur English is no good.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Crown Prince: if saving a relationship is life threatening, omo I won't compromise my existence for any punny.

Thats really ma Point -- Life Threatening undecided undecided

sexkillz: My sister, we doesn't know. . .

She must be Reping Isi ala Ngwa? grin grin cheesy
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by sluch333: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
No need saving any relationship because its now issue of MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND. grin shocked grin this our generation is so bad that people lie to each other because of personal interest and gains in the so called relationship. SO SAD shocked shocked
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by mondob2k(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
As far as Maiduguri is from PH!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by kennz(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2012
undecidedMy relatnshp is worth savin so i can go to any lenth to save my rel.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by malaria(f): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2012
tonyx4x44: How far is kuvukiland?
FAaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrr?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by slimyem: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
oluseye5: @slimyem u sound 2 cold 2 b a female....i will be so dissapointed if u are, u shud always want 2 save ur relationship especially if its worth it (ur relationship)...........bt as 4 me i will always want 2 save my relationship u neva knw if it is the 1 that comes with the marital bliss
story story......
Duh!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: story story......
Duh!

Honey, for you I can take on the devil trust me.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Adematic(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Join unaab info grp on facebook to learn more on happenings in unaab(on-campus nd off-campus)
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by unamama(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2012
berem: How far can I go ke? Na lagos I dey nau! Pata pata I go go my village for imo state.I no send any murrafucker!! undecided
lol... u r funny. na fight?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by ogunpeju01(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2012
TO REMAIN FAITHFUL AND OVERLOOK MANY THINGS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.