Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,580 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? (554 Views)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? by bluebutton: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
I CANT THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO PUT THIS... PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED!

MY FRIEND APPROACHED ME. HIS GIRLFRIEND CAME UP WITH THIS SEEMINGLY SINISTER IDEAS...
SHE WANTS TO TRY OUT MouthAction OR RATHER ENJOY IT. HE SAID HE CAN'T WRAP HIS HEAD AROUND THE IDEA THAT THE REST ROOM SEES THE PLACE PLUS THE MENSTRUAL ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH IT...
IT IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE TO HIM. FOR ME, MY PARTNER HATES IT... I CANT STAND IT EITHER...
WHAT DO I TELL MY FRIEND... I DON'T WANT TO APPEAR SELFISH. THEY ARE GOOD TOGETHER BUT THE GIRL IS KINDDA HELLBENT ON ENJOYING THAT IN pre-intimacy.
Re: Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? by MMM2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op

What is ur friend waiting 4 ?

He should do it & save his relationship since he wants 2 be in relationship undecided
Re: Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
@OP
if your friend is hell bent on NOT doing it then tell him that he should drop the lady and let her go and find someone she will be s[b]e[/b]xually compatible with. there is no reason why he should do something he is not willing to do OR dont believe in, and vice versa.

so simply tell your friend that people are different, and that there is nothing wrong in what she likes. to each their own!
Re: Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? by 2kurupt(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2012
If she's mounting pressure on the dude, then prolly she's had it or rather enjoyed it from elsewhere.
Most ladies dat ain't done it before even shy away from the idea.
Here's my suggestion:
- he should stop having blōwjób from her (if he does) if he's not ready to reciprocate
- like MBJ said, he should get a brand new GF dat ain't inconsiderate of his ideals

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Being Succesful With Women / For Only Romance Section Posters In The US / What Will You Never Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.