Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? (12222 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Most Girls Are Not Faithful In Their Relationship Cos Of Poverty / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
In most relationships guys (male) always seem to have more sexual desires than females. At one point in our relationships we're not gna deny the fact that our spouse has onetime or the other complained about our regular desire n request for sex, (especially those cohabiting). Sometimes we meet innocent girls(by innocent i mean a girl u actually know u are the person that taught here all she knows sexually) but end up spoiling[/b]them, making them do certain things they probably haven't done before maybe cos they'r inexperienced about dating or jst doing whatever pleases their b.f which later result to them getting tired and irritated of the relationship in the long run. I've got female friends who complain of been tired of their relationship cos their boyfriends always demanding sex whenever the tought comes to mind, nt considering their mood. One said whenever they r in public and he starts hurrying her up she already knows what he's up to, even under hot weather (konji truly na orphan), but dat anytime she complains abt it to him all he says is 'baby am sry, am just so used to u dats why'.

[b]My QUESTIONS

Are we (guys) weak beings sexually or addicted to sex by nature?
Is it that we exhibit such habit only when we cohabit or is it a way of expressing excess love?
Are we so used to our partners that we can't avoid them sexually
Babes, have u in one time found yourself in such a relationship, n how did u handle it?(no need to b ashamed)
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Jayjay0(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well..
We comment when it hits FP
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ever gotten tired of breathing?

The day you get tired of sex means the day you become impotent...

EricRichie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nope
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thebachelor:
Oh yes,I have.

Did u leave d relationship ?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
falconey:

Nope
How bout ur spouse, sh ever complained abt it or u nt d type dat makes constant demand?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
EricRichie:
Ever gotten tired of breathing?

The day you get tired of sex means the day you become impotent...

EricRichie

Dnt think some ladies will gv u an Amen for dat
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Teeboy15:

Dnt think some ladies will gv u an Amen for dat

That's why it's impossible...

EricRichie
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who does dat?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who does dat?
Wish a lotta girls can say wat u jst said...
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
My babe fucck hell out of me today.....Pls how do I mix Milk, Raw egg, Maltina and Blood tonic together?. Ahhh!!..I can't breathe!

3 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Teeboy15:

Wish a lotta girls can say wat u jst said...
lol
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Teeboy15:

Did u leave d relationship ?
of course I did.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
This thread is not for me cos I'm yet to get under a lady's skirt cheesy
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

ah ha!

I have my answer cool you cant request for a virgin joor
hahahaha. You!!!
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
And,it has been modified. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes, me cool cool detective skills on point
You bet. But hey,because am no virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve one. If I had genie in a bottle,that will be my wish.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
profojah:
My babe fucck hell out of me today.....Pls how do I mix Milk, Raw egg, Maltina and Blood tonic together?. Ahhh!!..I can't breathe!
Add a dose of Otapiapia to spice it up.
Muggins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by kennboiy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
This thread is not for me cos I'm yet to get under a lady's skirt cheesy
Oga Tosyne you too don join the "Am a virgin crew"

3 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennboiy:
Oga Tosyne you too don join the "Am a virgin crew"
Baba, u sef follow the crew ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by kennboiy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
My friend back then in school broke up with his girl because she loves bleeping alot,so op retrace your steps
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by kennboiy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, u sef follow the crew ? cheesy
We still be sinners o,until punny don finish before we go repent
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, this is priceless

what do you mean deserve

although I understand your preference. you could end up with one if you don't place too much emphasis on it
Oh really? And I thought the contrary was the case.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

well

I think since you're not one yourself it would be unreasonable to presume you "should" have one

But if you are fair and open-minded to those who come your way, you may end up with one

I think if you demanded one you may just get a nasty surprise

have you witnessed all these "i thought she was a virgin" threads, there are hundreds of them
You know,tagging my desire to be hooked to one as unreasonable because am not one is akin to asking a man not to complain about the taste of a food because he can't cook. That's unfair.

And while we are on fairness;it's my second nature to be fair to people. I can't help it,am a libran(if you believe in the zodiac stuff). Am very open-minded too.

I only desire and hope to end up with one even though it's not my most important criterion.
I'd be happier.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

I need to come back to your first statement, my stomach is rumbling, I know I disagree with it but Im too hungry to untangle it right now

when I say open-minded I just mean not having it on your mind so much and probably forgetting about it for the time being. for some reason I feel like when you do that one is more likely to show up than if you make it a "thing"

you'd be happier, so if not would you be disappointed?

I don't get it, what of the guys who are to marry the ones you've been poking (and been over-poked by) all this while
hahhaha. Very hilarious,your last paragraph. Well,I don't know? I guess they care less.

Disappointed? Of course not.
Let me explain it to you,I have a very imaginative mind and it's likely that someday I'd look at my wife and imagine that some one else had hit it before.
I know that shouldn't be an issue but my mind works like that.

Perhaps,I'd take your advice and think less of the idea and hopefully,I might become less obsess with it.

And btw,how could you be hungry at this "ungodly" hour?.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2015
I had once ran away from one of my ex because of too much sex and I have seen guys dump girls cus of same reason. I was surprised when my Bleep addict friend was telling that he will avoid his girlfriend for a month cus her demand is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.