Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend (8537 Views)

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2007
kissSORRY GIRLS, BUT A GUY THAT DOES NOT CHEAT, WOULD END UP BECOMING A POPE. ;DSO GUYS GO DO YOUR THING,''
IT'S OUR NATURE TO CHEAT, SO TAKEHEART LADIES. cry
EVEN DAVID IN THE BIBLE CHEATED, SO SO GUYS HEAR ME. IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL MAN, YOU MUST CHEAT, wink HALA cool
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by sect(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2007
I really sympathise with ur babe(s),she must be suffering now
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by wendymanda: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2007
The stupidty epidemic is once again apparent.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by lailai2(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2007
cheat to prove u are a real man??
or cheat to prove u are not a real man by succumbing to peer pressure
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2007
wendymanda:

The stupidty epidemic is once again apparent.

abi o

@post
no, a real man knows when to keep his belt on. . . when he's with his wife/ gf. you see your theory is the cause why there's much spread of HIV/AIDs embarassed
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by lailai2(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2007
there's a real big problem in dis world
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by iice(f): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2007
Delusions
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ololade34(f): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2007
more like if you want to be a real prat
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2007
papine:

kissSORRY GIRLS, BUT A GUY THAT DOES NOT CHEAT, WOULD END UP BECOMING A POPE. ;DSO GUYS GO DO YOUR THING,''
IT’S OUR NATURE TO CHEAT, SO TAKEHEART LADIES. cry
EVEN DAVID IN THE BIBLE CHEAT, SO WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS TAKING ABOUT. SO GUYS HEAR ME. IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL MAN, YOU MUST CHEAT………… wink HALA cool

I hope you're speaking for yourself alone?

Because, it's not im my nature to be a phillanderer.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
papine:

EVEN DAVID IN THE BIBLE CHEAT, SO WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS TAKING ABOUT. SO GUYS HEAR ME. IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL MAN, YOU MUST CHEAT………… wink HALA cool

Stop reading your bible upside down, did you also read about David's punishment for his sin of cheating on his wives?
Not only did he lose his first son through Beersheba the sword also never departed from his home!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by mellow(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2007
The devil is always succedding in getting new deciples. What

a pathetic case.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by MrInfo1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2007
indeed lipsrsealed
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2007
You should cast the first stone if you have not cheated on someone you love b4 angry

Plz don’t hate kiss
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by otele(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2007
papine:

kissSORRY GIRLS, BUT A GUY THAT DOES NOT CHEAT, WOULD END UP BECOMING A POPE.  ;DSO GUYS GO DO YOUR THING,''
IT’S OUR NATURE TO CHEAT, SO TAKEHEART LADIES.  cry
EVEN DAVID IN THE BIBLE CHEAT, SO WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS TAKING ABOUT. SO GUYS HEAR ME. IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL MAN, YOU MUST CHEAT…………  wink  HALA  cool

real men will 1st try to know how to get good education and how to communicate effectively.

take note mr papine. . . .you wanted to say . . . .EVEN DAVID IN THE BIBLE CHEATED
and  . . . . . SO WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS TALKING ABOUT . . . . . .
real men know how to construct good english  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BE A MAN IN 2008 wink
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2008
thank u for the corrections, but you are not a saint yourself, because what you are having on ur profile speak better of you shocked
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 3viso(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2008
Joblessmen full naija
     @papine
            can you make a provision of N1million naira as real men who cheat on their wives do in other to prove real?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Busta(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
@poster

U are just a lousy pathetic loser!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by TheSly: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2008

@poster

You are just a lousy pathetic loser!

seconded!!
and a castrated illiterate. . . . .  undecided
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by mamaput(f): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2008
a real man is a man that will feed his family.
if you spend time cheating then its your wife feeding the family because you do not have time for that,.
maybe you will also just produce some more hungry little mouths to feed that[b] you [/b] will not feed but the baby mama.
you do well
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Esss(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2008
I think this dude has issues.

You do not need to cheat on nobody to be a real man.
The definition of a real man is a matter of opinion. I do not believe in this whole foolishness that cos you decide to live a modest life makes you less of a man. What next? if you dont drink beer, smoke, womanize and watch football makes you a foggot?

By their posts we shall know them.

You said if you've never cheated on your girlfriend cast the first stone, well watch out now cos I'm sending a boulder your way.

Grow up man, you have a really f**cked up mentality.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by spoilt(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2008
Do people still have the energy to philander? Dem get power! grin
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2008
I bow oooo!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2008
Siena:

I hope you're speaking for yourself alone?
Because, it's not im my nature to be a phillanderer.

I like that.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2008
@poster

while your at it; why don't you catch HIV just to prove you will be good at sex. Insolent pig!!!!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Nmeka(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2008
cheatin, hmmm, well all i can say is dat b4 u marry do all u wanna do but afta marriage, i dnt think u nid to cheat on ur wife unless u did dnt marry her, u jus got her pregnant n kept her in ur hoime as ur concubine, me i wnt cheat afta marriage but b4 then, well i cant say, i mite cheat with my g.f, i mite not, let wait n see,
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by blackgucci(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2008
falsehood

what a cowardly saying
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by 9star(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2008
All the guys insulting and yabbing dis guy na waoooo,
All of u have cheated on ur gurl/wife.
stop acting holier than thou.
Men will alwas cheat.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by sagitarius(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2008
that is a myth,a man made theory. I agree dat most guys cheat,but it doesn't prove ure more of a real man than those who don't. I believe u are aware of d dangers of multiple sex? HIV is real man,so if u want 2 be a real man by cheatin, then be ready for the real consequences. Cheers man
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by spoilt(f): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2008
9star:

Men will alwas cheat.

that one is a lie!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by henchmark: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2008
9star:

Men will alwas cheat.
not all. but 98% will. if a woman cheats on a man what will the man do ? if a man cheats on a woman she has the liberty to do to the man as he would to her. the problem is most of them are scared because another hungry lioness( possibly her best friend) is waiting to take their place.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by sleekdot(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ topic
I totally disagree that cheating makes you a REAL man.Most of us (guys) have indulged ourselves in that act at a point, I agree that its in a mans nature to cheat but that does not make it right . get yourself the right girl and you would not want to taste another p***y again.
If you must cheat use a condom abeg na new year!!!!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2008
May God have mercy on you. and the lady your dating or future partner. cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. / See The Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.