Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (52817 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nony2000: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Most of the times when a girl is dating a guy, she loses her "mind" she does things which are not appropriate which at the end makes her look cheap and often prompt the guy to dump her. This should not be the case be aware of men, not all who come your way are holy. You have a right to live a life with no regrets. Here are 10 things as a girl, you must not do for the guy you are dating

1. Do not cohabit with a man who has not married you. Do not live with your boyfriend in the same house. Even if he is your fiancé, do not live with him in the same house. You will look too cheap; people will be seeing you as a prostitute and a useless girl. A good name and reputation is better than anything in the world.

2. Do not be pregnant for your boyfriend. It is senseless. Avoid pregnancy if you are not married. Note that you can never use pregnancy to tie a man down. Your boyfriend will either deny the pregnancy or he will tell you to go and abort it. Pregnancy before marriage is not Godly and it is a shame to you and your family.

3. Avoid abortion. Abstain from sex. If there is no sex, there will be no abortion. Condom is not a guarantee at all. Sex is not food. You can live without it.

4. Do not abandon your parents and family because of one boyfriend. Sometimes love makes some people to be stupid. Don't lose your senses because of love. Be in charge of your emotion and feelings. Let your brain control your emotion. Do not allow emotion to control your brain.

5. Do not commit suicide or do something crazy when your boyfriend dumps you. It is not worth it. He is not the only good man in the world.

6. Do not miss your lectures/school because a man asked you to visit him. Your education/future is more important than boyfriend.

7. Do not be rude to your parents because of your boyfriend. It is very wrong.

8. Never beg a man to marry you. It’s makes you cheap.

9. Do not release your body for a man to be beating you. Quit him immediately. A real man does not beat woman.

10. Do not just read these tips alone. Read and practice them for YOUR OWN GOOD

http://www.ugblizz.com/article.php?article=618&title=girls-things-you-must-not-do-for-the-guy-you-are-dating-blizz-uganda#sthash.UyW7ozP9.dpuf

Do you agree?

Drop your opinions below

127 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by munchfani: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2015
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON NAIJA GIRLS

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Number 4 especially... Its so so annoying eh.. Those typ of girls r just so foolish in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by falconey(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2015
yes you don't have to do all these......the guy will do most of them.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Yels!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Dozzmani(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Story for d gods
Can u proudly say u are abiding to all dis rules b4 trying to address others?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Mutuwa(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:

Seconded. .

WISDOM FOR WOMEN
1. A first class degree won't make you a first class wife rather your submission and respect will.

2. The woman who respects her husband is the best wife anyone would ever have.

3. Your character and attitude will go a long way in determining if your husband will wish he never Regret getting married to you..

4. To be a great wife, you need more anger management skills than nagging skills.

5. Be a leader at work, or anywhere else but be a companion at home.. It's wisdom!

6. Don't compete with your husband; compliment him.

7. Your strength is in humility and submission, not in strife and contention.

8. Be tender, every man respects a tender woman but firm.

9. Never try to punish your husband by starving him of food or Sex, he maybe forced to get it outside.

10. There is nothing wrong in accepting that you are wrong when you are wrong.

11. Prepare to forgive your husband if he wrongs you.. For a forgiving wife is better than a vengeful one.

12. Make a decision to be a good wife, you will need it in the long run..

180 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nony2000: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Number 4 especially... Its so so annoying eh.. Those typ of girls r just so foolish in life
you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
I disagree wit ur no3 sha but d rest make sense, sex is nt food actualy but its more than food

3 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Number 5 and 8 though grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Donpizzle(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who cares??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nony2000: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Donpizzle:
Who cares??
NFCS does grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by eipreel(f): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmm...number 6 reminds me of one selfish fella like that undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=18pt]YAWN! undecided[/size]
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=18pt]YAWN! undecided[/size]

E make sense o! Very correct, I agree to em all

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by bqlekan(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
That number 9 tho..who does that? The beating comes like rain in the desert grin nowhere to hide... cheesy
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

E make sense o! Very correct, I agree to em all
Yea but it's stale. undecided
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea but it's stale. undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP dats just d truth, d one dat pains me more is seeing a lady living with a guy who has not paid her dowry, its foolishness on d part of d ladies, well i thank GOD 4 d kind of sisters i have, they dont take shiit from anyguy.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by NiRfreak(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
keep creating rules that will stifle your relationship.Most of your point are based on your overly christian orientation and they are not neccessarily right. childish too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by prodiG(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Don't waste your time on naija girls embarassed
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Dottore: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lesson nite
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Ilekeh(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
For the naive ladies.....

Can't imagine doing #4/7. My family is important to me, esp my angelic siblings. No one can separate them from me. Love them like my babies grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by okooloyun1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by NaLaugh: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
NiRfreak:
keep creating rules that will stifle your relationship.Most of your point are based on your overly christian orientation and they are not neccessarily right. childish too.

I generally don't care about such threads, but I don't think the overall points made are invalid.
Which of them do you find incorrect for the ladies to go by?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Too many relationship theories flying around. When OP sef enter, e go modify am to suit present circumstances

4 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by kennyman2000(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Another story for the gods..
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Duuzsz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
true talk
i rep www.techpill.net
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by LhoLar01: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
" very good points. I wish females will adhere to these, there will be less heartbreak.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
I didn't see you add " DO NOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM A MAN THAT HAS NOT MARRIED YOU" !!!!! Doesn't that make a girl look cheap

40 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by sheddo619(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
gbam
Re: Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
I agree with u even I use my whole body agree with u.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.