Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching (26735 Views)

Fake Gynaecologist Arrested For Defrauding Three Of N23m (photo) / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? / Give 2yrs In Between Pregnancies: Gynaecologist Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by dilbert100: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
But it wont hinder us from EATING PUSSYCAT...RIGHT? Cos personally am concerned that a foul smell from there will spoil the fun.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nightshift(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Doesn't Nigerian harmattan lead to womanly dryness? Certainly, it's not only lips that could get dry during the H season...
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Desoda: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sorry i'm a virgin guy o! I have no idea what you guys are talking about. In short i'm in the spirit right now. Thread closed!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by chiswaggs: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
undecided
koolet: choi so womens are proned 2 dirty private stuffz.. neva seen such on ma g.f oh, wel thk God for my creation anyway "fyn boy no douche" wink
how many are these womens undecided
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by omiobo: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
I smell good.grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by funkymedina: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
before it was unmentionables , now its womanliness LWKMD!! Na wa oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by ojjp: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Flakeey: i also do not douche but i read that douching with hydrogen peroxide is the best cleansing ever used. it recommended diluting it with water either half water half peroxide or 1/3 peroxide and 2/3water atleast until you figure out what you can handle without cramping or other trouble.
i used to get recurrent BV due to yeast infections which i continued to use antibiotics prescribed by Doctors and as a result would kill all the good bacteria in my vagina thereby causing vagina odor.
i started researching, read so many journals and home remedies...i actually tried most of the home remedies (yoghurt, probiotics, grapefruit juice, garlic, folic acid and vitamins)but the odor would come back after 2 to 3weeks. Then i tried this hydrogen douch and the odor was gone almost immediately, i continued the process every night for 7days, no odor no itching.
BV on its own causes vagina dryness, so i drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and fruits.
i like ur neva give up spirit. But my question is, does every woman has dis odour?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
What's All This Womaniless All About..........Is It Not Pussʓ That's The Name?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Rooneyboy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
nice one, I hope our naija ladies get to read this .
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by slimark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
I have always thought that "okporoko" smell is very inviting....Douching, i believe spoils the fun by reducing the degree of urge in a man
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Topeedo: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: the vaginna is self cleansing and ideally douching is not required
REALLY...OMO I DON HEAR ANODA ONE O
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nonybb: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nonybb: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
dominique: informative article. i never subscribed to douching myself.
i hope u got and understood the msg here correctly cos some women after reading this would abstain frm washing their vag.ina at all. This is equally bad because v.aginal douching is different frm v.aginal cleaning. Clean ur v.agina but dont douch it. Douching is cleaning of its inner cavity. But u could wash it by way of outter cleansing of it. Beware before u start smelling like fish and wear slim lingerie to make ur hole breath
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Topeedo: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Flakeey: i also do not douche but i read that douching with hydrogen peroxide is the best cleansing ever used. it recommended diluting it with water either half water half peroxide or 1/3 peroxide and 2/3water atleast until you figure out what you can handle without cramping or other trouble.
i used to get recurrent BV due to yeast infections which i continued to use antibiotics prescribed by Doctors and as a result would kill all the good bacteria in my vagina thereby causing vagina odor.
i started researching, read so many journals and home remedies...i actually tried most of the home remedies (yoghurt, probiotics, grapefruit juice, garlic, folic acid and vitamins)but the odor would come back after 2 to 3weeks. Then i tried this hydrogen douch and the odor was gone almost immediately, i continued the process every night for 7days, no odor no itching.
3 CAPS FULL OF ALOMO BITTERS WORKS FOR ME...I DON CATCH U FINALLY HERE...LOL
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nonybb: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
BV on its own causes vagina dryness, so i drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and fruits.
mehn u made me to come and lick u now. U jst made ur pu.ssy look like food to me

2 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Ericsdm55(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nonybb: mehn u made me to come and lick u now. U jst made ur pu.ssy look like food to me
You beat me to it menh. Exactly my type.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by desthan(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
real Kitty-Cat. smells like onion flava. . . yum yum

over sabi hygiene wanna bes don carry all mana of antiseptic and jik wash that good smell away.

no wonder some women Kitty-Cat dey dry and can cut u to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by dickhardener: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Some to-to dey oooze sha o.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Frankiss44(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nasri100: **runs back to the thread after vomiting ** ovoko cheesy

LWKMD..... Na really Ovoko
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by dickhardener: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can any one help me with dis question? Why is it some to-to is sweet and some not sweet?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
OH GAD.....please allow them douch oooooooo.....hey Chineke Nnaaaaa......!!!!!!! Who ask this doctor question o
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
The pu*ss*y is self-douching... Great! I mean great to know. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by crisycent: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
For all my guys wen dey head, una don hear now....that place get bacteria.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
crisycent: For all my guys wen dey head, una don hear now....that place get bacteria.

Its called EATING PU*SS*Y, grin and the bacteria is good, so we are told. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
vanstanzy: But it wont hinder us from EATING PUSSYCAT...RIGHT? Cos personally am concerned that a foul smell from there will spoil the fun.

You still dey find one to eat? You no dey hear word abi? Go chop am now make your mouth bend
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tusky44:

You still dey find one to eat? You no dey hear word abi? Go chop am now make your mouth bend

Na! its gat to be clean, i mean really clean before i eat it. I fear not! Besides, i eat only one, my wifes' grin grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
vanstanzy:

Na! its gat to be clean, i mean really clean before i eat it. I fear not! Besides, i eat only one, my wifes' grin grin grin

But my wife pleaded with me to do same and i refused. Even to bend like an idi0t to do it is really annoying for me sha. I mean how man go come bend like dog begin taste nonsense and ingredient? The one i prefer is to use hand gloves with plenty of lotion to fist the two holes. When i do this with my mistress, i ask her to taste her ar5e and she enjoys it like a fool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by ikechukz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
women and their wahala.i wonder if guys douche too.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by gwas(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by gwas(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tusky44:

But my wife pleaded with me to do same and i refused. Even to bend like an idi0t to do it is really annoying for me sha. I mean how man go come bend like dog begin taste nonsense and ingredient? The one i prefer is to use hand gloves with plenty of lotion to fist the two holes. When i do this with my mistress, i ask her to taste her ar5e and she enjoys it like a fool cheesy
You are missing! That thing dey sweet die.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by andyanders: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odor na dirty. Women got to stay natural but because of the undue traffic most subject themselves to, most end up with horrible odor hence they go for douching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.