Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching (26736 Views)

Fake Gynaecologist Arrested For Defrauding Three Of N23m (photo) / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? / Give 2yrs In Between Pregnancies: Gynaecologist Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: Womanliness..
Are u guys refering 2 TO.TO?
nooo na tonto decay.

4 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Pelummy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
koolet: choi so womens are proned 2 dirty private stuffz.. neva seen such on ma g.f oh, wel thk God for my creation anyway "fyn boy no douche" wink
owww,yeye boi wt pimples
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tusky44:

But my wife pleaded with me to do same and i refused. Even to bend like an idi0t to do it is really annoying for me sha. I mean how man go come bend like dog begin taste nonsense and ingredient? The one i prefer is to use hand gloves with plenty of lotion to fist the two holes. When i do this with my mistress, i ask her to taste her ar5e and she enjoys it like a fool cheesy

Ewww! U mean u fist @sshole? That alone makes me cring.
Try eating pu?ss!y, it aint that bad. Infact its tasty, the clean ones though.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Arggghhh!!! There is so much "womanliness" in this article that my head is spinning. Can't we just call it what it is? This aint no PG 13
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Areaboy2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
3kay945: What is Douching?
undecided

when someone behaves like a Douchebag, you say he/she is Douching grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vanstanzy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
omiobo: I smell good.grin

Really, let me see. Now dont be shy.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
funky medina: before it was unmentionables , now its womanliness LWKMD!! Na wa oo grin cheesy
unmentionable is n i p p l e.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by dejiyusuf: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
emmysenior: Thank God I am not a lady, their wahala 2much; monthly stuff, VG odour, b..re.asts as load, heavy wigs and attachments... The list is endless. Some even got stinking greasy a...sses all the time. Infact, I'm gonna save this page and I'll be using it as a tool to embarras any1 wey wan form 4 me.
grin grin grin
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by kaysy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: Womanliness..
Are u guys refering 2 TO.TO?

What else do you expect
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Akbee: Thanx for the advice ma'am.u r really fighting for a just cos.this issue of douching don tire me joor,atleast our men deserve better treatment in bed wen rocking.douching dries up every drop of Gods given lubricant from the v¤¤¤¤¤ and dis is entirely at the expense of the man.
eiya!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by crisycent: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shey una don hear now? For those of una wen sabi HEAD, Dat place get bacteria!!! So no surprise after you HEAD finish, your mouth go get cro-cro!!
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Evansedos: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
the nomal body flora colonizes that part. and help to fight foreign agent that may come.p/z stay natural.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by plendil: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
why do I feel like throwing up?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by plendil: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
gwas: Na wa o. Vaginaa thead.
I know of a woman that cleanse her vaginaa with a medicated soap atleast twice a day. Is she also at risk?
Forgive my ignorance.

Didn't you read OP's article? Of course its a risk!! Especially the medicated type.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Bighrt: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls is washing ur vaginal wrt dettol doughing?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vislabraye(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: the vaginna is self cleansing and ideally douching is not required

Self cleansing indeed. You neva see b4
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by vislabraye(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
plendil: why do I feel like throwing up?

Abeg no form jare. I know wetin you fit do for secret. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by jeffrir(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
vislabraye:

Abeg no form jare. I know wetin you fit do for secret. cheesy
Lmao. He sure did dat2 u
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by buty: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
The fish smell that comes out of the vagina is mostly caused by infection, no amount of douching or washing can't stop it except it is been threated. Vagina has its natural odour, which is not offensive,but when a lady doesn't clean up after peeing, then sure the natural odour will intensify, but its noting compared to infection smell. I wuld advice us ladies to always take care of ourselves. Apart frm vagina dryness, douching can also cause shocking syndrome. So its best u wash wit feminine wash
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by ocelot2006(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ok...I just lost my appetite....excuse me....*walks to the bathroom....vomits*
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by NessaFresh(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ok
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Bams95: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Douching is bad
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by plendil: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Big hrt: Pls is washing ur vaginal wrt dettol doughing?

Technically, it falls under the definition. BTW why would anyone use dettol in that area?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Listener10: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
There is a unique smell
associated with all healthy
&clean vaginnas.it doesnt have
to do with your class in d
society.d healthy vaginna of a
tonto dike smell exactly thesame way as dat of an
healthy &clean vaginnas of
amaka or shade in d
streets.use d most expensive perfume in d whole world,d smell will still remain there.We men know all
these. douching is dangerous
to ur vaginna.but if u must wash d inside of ur vagi-na at
all,use ordinary water,dont use
soap.Take your bath after sex
preferably with warm water.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Excuse me Doc! So it's ok for puccy to smell like Nigeria's MM Airport restroom?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Bighrt: 4:33am On Dec 08, 2012
plendil:

Technically, it falls under the definition. BTW why qwwould anyone use dettol in that area?
. Cos I bath wrt dettol in my water so frm dere I wash my womanly.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nuezha(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Jenny20: Abuja - Dr Prosper Igboeli, an Abuja based gynaecologist, on Monday advised women not to douche as it could lead to vaginal dryness and could also kill “the good bacteria in the vaginal area”.

Igboeli, who is the Managing Director of M and M Hospital, Fertility and IVF Centre said in Abuja that vagina had a unique smell and it was not something that should be cleaned off.

“Douching refers to the rinsing of any body cavity but usually applies to vaginal irrigation or rinsing of the vagina.

“Vaginal douches may consist of water mixed with vinegar, or even antiseptic chemicals, vagina has a unique smell and it is not something that should be cleaned off."

He said commercial douches have alcohol and that the alcohol were substances that dried the skin, noting that when done often would end up with a dry itchy vagina.

Igboeli said the vagina was mainly acidic, saying that douching clears off the natural solutions that kept it acidic.

“Imbalance in the vaginal area will lead to a lot of complications like dryness, infections, vaginal inflammations and pain on the skin."

He said the vagina was not a stereo environment that by its exposures to air acquired self cleaning.

Igboeli said much anti biotic would kill off the bacterial that were supposed to stabilise the floral of the vagina causing yeast infection.

“The antibiotic may go and kill off the bacterial that suppose to stabilise the floral of the vagina then there would be any over growth of yeast."

Dryitchyvagina.com says recently, vaginal douching has been associated with many health risks in women.

It added that the aim of this study was to analyse the effect of commercial douche products against various vaginal microorganisms, including lactobacill.

Four antiseptic-containing douche products showed a strong inhibitory effect against all vaginal microorganisms tested with a short contact time (less than 1 min).

Three vinegar-containing douche products selectively inhibited vaginal pathogens associated with bacterial vaginosis, group B streptococcal vaginitis, and candidiasis, but not lactobacilli.

The antimicrobial effects of the commercial douche products varied among different brands and microbial species tested. (NAN)

Why substitute the words that give the above article its desired medical advantage.
"Use your head" some may say. All the moderator needs do is to place 'WARNING' about explicit content. This can only happen on NL anyways.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2012
wat of doz to.to dat smells like somehow feaces, watz d cause? Girls are really trying ie Y i so much cherish dem apart from d stupid ones dat wants to act like men but nothing will ever make me raise my hand on a woman cos of my mum and sisters. Lov U all d single ladies
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by plendil: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Big hrt: . Cos I bath wrt dettol in my water so frm dere I wash my womanly.

Oh okay, In that case, I don't think it should be too much of a problem since the concentration will be quite low.
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2012
chinedumo: Does this mean that all viginal odours are okay?
Wetin u wan talk 4 here nw,must u comment?
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by globalwaly(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Excellent, really Excellent..Kudos to all the ladies out there, they are really trying..
Re: Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching by wizard01(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2012
tevinsolt: it is important to wash up but also keep the original smell, unless it would be causing damage
Ladies don't wash all so u don't cause damage to the user, keep the original smell to scare Unauthorized users grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.