Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? (1835 Views)

What You Must Know/do Before You Get Married As A Christian Lady / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by jokepearl(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
So u don't think it can ever happen again? I am a christian i know you shouldn't marry an unbeliever, so i'm not posting to cause trouble just posting my thoughts.

I think its better for men than women to marry muslims at least one can be sure she converts.
Do u know that muslims are doing this (marrying xtians ladies) just because they hope to make them turn their backs on christianity!
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2007
jokepearl:

Do u know that muslims are doing this (marrying xtians ladies) just because they hope to make them turn their backs on christianity!

lol that is exactly the reason behind why muslim men are actively encouraged to marry christian women and muslim women strictly forbidden on pain of death to marry christian men. Mohammed knew what he was doing . . . islam does not spread by conviction but by violence and exponential breeding.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by pilgrim1(f): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2007
Muslims will do just about anything (even if it goes directly AGAINST the expressly stated tenet of Islam) just to set Islam on course. grin
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by 9ja: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2007
Sorry bro, islamic law (sharia) doesn't allow it

Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters) until they believe; a slave woman who
believes is better than an unbelieving woman even though she allure you. Nor marry
(your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: a man slave who believes is better than
un unbeliever even though he allure you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the fire.
But Allah beckons by His grace to the Garden (of Bliss) and forgiveness and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: that they may celebrate His praise. baqra (Q:221).

The word used is mushrik-arabic="a polythiest. A person who ascribes partners to Allah"

To:davidylan
pls if u have a question on spread of islam,post as topic 4 discussion.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by 9ja: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2007
To:jokepearl
wats up?
just cos some muslim men marry xtain girls with n hope of them of leaving xtain doesn't mean its a norm or standard islam.its a choice n everybody will account 4 their choices in life,so dont thinks its a plot.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by holythug(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
as long as u blive you 2 can make it happen. . .then y nut
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by jokepearl(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
9ja:

To:jokepearl
wats up?
just because some muslim men marry xtain girls with n hope of them of leaving xtain doesn't mean its a norm or standard islam.its a choice n everybody will account 4 their choices in life,so don't thinks its a plot.

I think is a norm i've met so many muslim men that won't mind they don't even give it a thought if u tell them u are christian. I ve also heard a lot of Muslim relatives saying things like women don't have any religion 'Obirin o le sin'. meaning it depends on the husband she marry's
All muslims i've met don't mind but maybe the ones i ve met are not serious muslim but men they plenty!
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by jokepearl(f): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2007
9ja:

Sorry bro, islamic law (sharia) doesn't allow it

Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters) until they believe; a slave woman who
believes is better than an unbelieving woman even though she allure you. Nor marry
(your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: a man slave who believes is better than
un unbeliever even though he allure you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the fire.
But Allah beckons by His grace to the Garden (of Bliss) and forgiveness and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: that they may celebrate His praise. baqra (Q:221).

The word used is mushrik-arabic="a polythiest. A person who ascribes partners to Allah"

I just read the post by Backslider
Conversion to islam in Egypt details.

No need to say more.
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2007
9ja:

To:davidylan
please if u have a question on spread of islam,post as topic 4 discussion.

no point, you will simply deny it as you have always done
Re: Can I Get Married To A Muslim Gal? by pilgrim1(f): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2008
Before you marry across the divide, share a smile for 2008! cheesy

[size=14pt][center]Happy New Year![/center][/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Rich... / Controversial 'Christian' Sect tattoo Themselves With '666' / To The Sceptic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.