Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Am Tired Of Life - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired Of Life (11832 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / I Am Tired Of Searching.... / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of Life by misreal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikennaobi: I think you just have to believe in yourself. During this your trying times, many will promise to help you in one way or the other but will never do anything. i would advice you to take your destiny into your hands.
my brother u r talking out of point
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Lamasta(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
goodness1109: Pls help!!! I was out of banking job in December 2009 when Sanusi struck. Since then, life has never been the same for me and my family anymore.All my attempts to re-climb to the top again have been abortive as i don't have any powerful connection except God. I have prayed and prayed, nothing yet! I pertook in some major recruitments(like the NNPC's to a stage of interview, all to nothing), I even applied to a skul abroad and was given admission with scholarship award but applied to the embassy with fake a/c statement and was denied visa as i had not person to stand for as a sponsor. life has just turned black to me. Can anyone help and or advise? I have the following credentials:
B.Sc(2:1)
M.Sc(Finance)
5yrs of banking exp
Married wt Kids
Pls, kindly help and advise!
Becaue you lost your job you are now tired of life shay? My brother you are kidding cause I will not advise you I will only challenge you because you have lost contact with your potential right from your school days and you have been brainwashed by your academics or education to say no wonder Sshiv Khera said in his book that Education ought to teach us how to make a Life and not how to make a living as you are struggling now but all I will tell you is that if you don't know what your potential is or what you love doing as a child that when people see thay appreciate then I will advise you look for a loan and start up a bussiness that can sustain you and even move you to the top and continue to look for your regular job and remember life is sweet only when you mix it with the right ingredients........
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Lexoria: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
NNBB2012: Have you thought of travelling abroad on skilled migration scheme such as Australia and Canada? You have good experience, qualification and age is still on your side, so you could give it a trial.

If you are interested, you could read more about the immigration scheme on the website-www.immi.gov.au. You don't need any intermediary for the process except if you wish. It takes time but at least you will eventually get it. You just need to follow the due process. You need to score good band in IELTS, prepare your documents for assessment and your credentials. As a permanent residence, you are entitled to live, work and school. Your kids can access free education up to Secondary school in Public schools, Medicare and your citizenship after 4yrs etc. As a citizen, you and your family members could access education in University to any level on scholarship.

God will settle you.

@OP,this is a good advice and I think you qualify for this.You can be following this while searching or trying to start up a bizness.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by mkoabiola: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
What a patheic story?I feel ur pains.
But I av a question I want to ask all ex bankers who ar either sacked or av resigned.
Why is dat afta loosing Banking jobs,is dat u don't av any Savings to do little bzness or what? No offence.but rather looking for white collar jobs which are not available.
Why is day all ex bankers refuse to stoop low in order to do little bzness.I jus want to learn.no offence or insult.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by nanaman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think you have gotten the best advice from folks.

~ Fast & pray to God & make sure you're not an hypocrite when doing all these remember,he answers in silence.

~ Are you ready to stoop low from your ex-banker tag? If yes, then start from somewhere its never too late. Sure,they would talk,mock and do lots about you just face front you would get there and they would dance with you.

~ Try new private Uni's & poly's they are all searching for workers (graduate assistant) & funaab seems they are recruiting now.

~ Look inwards if it warrants you to relocate my brother don't hesistate.

~Be your own Prophet, deacon and Pastor.. Let your bibble guide you bro,running up and down is never the best solution.

~Finally,always put on a smiling face your problem is not the worst and would never be. Some of your mates are dead,some are lying critically ill in the hospital waiting for death,some have never gotten a job since you graduated and some are still struggling with school issues so why can't you open your mouth and say ' Thank you Lord'. I have been paraplegic for the past 6yrs & confined to a wheelchair yet i still do things able bodied cannot do even feed them. Don't give yourself high bp things would fizzle out dude. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Life by ziondougta(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hey bro,
Life is more to it than what we see. Keep praying and confessing the word and soon you will see the result.
I lost my bank job the same time as you with less than 2years experience and six months later my fiance broke up with me. A lot of people said he left me cos I had lost my job but all the same it was the lowest point of my life.
I am about rounding up my part time MBA programme now and am engaged again. I worked 3months in a one man company b4 resigning and am buying and selling with my friend just to make ends meet.
I believe the best is yet to come, just keep applying for jobs and most importantly look for some business/trade u can do to get some cash. I have had to sell washed and frozen snails.
ALWAYS RMB DAT QUITTERS DON'T WIN and WINNERS DON'T QUIT.
See ya at d top!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
@OP, u can do academic consulting with Dataville Solutions. Its business processes and information systems are designed so that consultant can work from any location. Know more via www.data-ville.com/sitemap. Forward ur CV to chinedu.anaele@data-ville.com
Re: Am Tired Of Life by mekaboy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
[b] OP I AM SORRY FOR.YOUR SITUATION. BUT UNLIKE OTHERS ARE ENCOURAGING YOU DUST YOUR CV AND HOPE FOR A JOB OFFER SOON.

I WANT TO ASK YOU, WHAT IF YOU NEVER GET A JOB AGAIN?

THE MUST BE SOMETHING IN YOU OR.AROUND YOU THAT GOD WILL USE TO DELIVER YOU.

IT COULD BE A SKILL YOU NEED TO DEVELOPE OR A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT LOOKS VERY LITTLE IN YOUR EYES.

I,LL ADVICE YOU LOOK WITHIN AND AROUND YOU, THERE IS AN ESCAPE ROUT BUT YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS SMALL OR HUMILIATING.

IN THE CASE OF DAVID, IT WAS SMALL SLING AND STONE, JESUS USED 5 LOAVES OF BREAD AND 2 FISH TO DO ALOT.

I KNOW A WOMAN WHO RETURNED FROM AMERICA AFTER MANY YEARS WITH HER HUSBAND. HE WENT INTO POLITICS AND LOST ALL THIER MONEY.

THEY SOLD CARS AND PROVERTY, MOVED THEIR KIDS FROM THE EXPENSIVE SCHOOL TO A CHEAPER ONE. MOVED FROM DUPLEX TO 2 BED FLAT.

THE WOMAN CRIED TO.GOD ONE DAY SHE WAS SO.BROKE AND TOLD GOD TO EITHER SHOW HER A WAY OUT OR KILL HER.

GOD GAVE HER THE IDEA TO GO AND LEARN SOWING, SHE HUMBLED HERSELF AND DID. AFTER LESS THAN ONE YEAR, SHE GOT A SMALL SHOP AND STARTED, BECAME MORE CREATIVE THAN THE WOMAN THAT THOUGHT HER.

TODAY SHE EMPLOYS MORE THAN 10 STAFF AND YOU MUST BE VERY RICH BEFORE SHE WILL SOW YOUR DRESS BY HERSELF ELSE YOU WILL DEAL WITH HER STAFF.

MAY BE GOD HAS OPENED A DOOR AROUND BUT YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH OR HUMILIATING.

BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE[/b]
Re: Am Tired Of Life by perenren: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Snap out of any crazy thoughts of being tired of life. Remember you said you have a wife and kids.
Your story reminds me of the story of a man who was getting ready to hang himself. He has the noose
around his neck and he decided to eat one stick of banana which was his last possession in life.
He ate the banana and threw the peelings away. He saw a very poor and hungry man picked up the banana
peeling and start to eat it. Our man immediately took the noose off his neck because he realized that
no matther how bad he thought life was to him, other people are going through worse situations.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Op, i feel Ūя̅ pain bro! i am lost for words. Many r in worse situation in dis country today, my cousin wit 3 kids worked wit air nigeria, now he's goin tru hell! Sometimes we dnt prepare well enuf for unforseen circumstance wen tins r good! Let us all be wise!
Re: Am Tired Of Life by God2man(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidtalk: Please read this thread and each 'sub threads' inside. If at the end of the day you don't discover 60% of what you didn't realize in life before now, I will dinounce my membership on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1068544/major-differences-between-entrepreneur-employee

It is well with you.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by ifyann002(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
At least u hv seen d 4walls of an office we dat haven't seen it nko.abeg I need ajob toooo ohhhh
Re: Am Tired Of Life by FrenchyL(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
sadeiyare: Money is goten as a reward for the problem you solve
The kind of problem you solve determine, the amount you get
The kind of people you solve problems for also determine your pay

You have four ways to generate income
1.Your gift
2.Talent
3.Profession
4.Job

You just lost your job ; if you were a professional, you won't be complaning here.
Just like an electrician, he can never go out of work because of the fact that the world depends mostly on electricity to function.
Talent. An author, can live on just one good book for the rest of his/her life, all things been equal
Gift : Think of someone like don moen, his gift has settled his bills for life

And income should be generated for short-term, mid-term and long-term bases.
You vision is not fortified enough, until it can execute itself.

Never ever give up winning ; the devil never give up loosing.
Patience is not patient, until it patient has achieved what patience is patient for.
GODSPEED

You just said what i had in mind. What skills and talents do you have? Look within yourself and you will be amazed at what you have. You might not need to apply for a job anymore because you could be an employer of labor yourself. Yes you can!!
Re: Am Tired Of Life by InvertedHammer: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
[b]What you need to do is first, put away your CV in a safe place. It will help you but not now. Secondly, put away your pride.

Don't tell your wife what you intend to do at this point. Don't ask for any advice on this one. Go to any of the construction
sites to get a job as a jobman...pays about N2000-N3000 a day. If you can do it 5 days a week, that is about N10,000 to N15,000
coming your way. Use your advance degree experience to market yourself(don't bring it up though). If you have this amount coming
in temporary every week, you have achieved 3 things 1). Income 2).Saved yourself from temporary insanity and feel of worthlessness
3). Saved yourself from hardship.

Remember, you should strive to know the contractor in case he/she has other sites. Keep doing this....remember it is a temporary patch to
your life.

Now to part 2: With the little money you are making, your brain will be more relaxed to start looking for other jobs. The best time to
look for jobs is when you still have one. Else, the frustration on your face will be enough to scare a potential employer. It is psychological.
If the job is not forthcoming, then continue doing what you are doing or similar jobs until mother luck shines on your face again.

If, as a human, little pride is still an issue, you can go outside your area to do this. I will advise you to inform your wife of this after
the little money starts coming in. Why? Because sometimes second opinion brings second-guessing ones drive and may kill it. And most importantly,
it is your family....this new venture should be buried between you and your wife only.

But OP...this is just my advice. If any other person gives a better one, kindly follow it. What you need now is cash flow.Your focus now is short term
not long term. Step 1 before Step 2. Don't give up. Keep your head up.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life by slimming: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
when you depend on certificate, it puts you in a corner but if you depend on building ideas that will lead to wealth and work daily to realize it, soon it will turn to wealth.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by fittty(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sorry about the loss.... But come to think about it why do most bankers seem to forget that these banking jobs aren't often permanent ones? This calls for all bankers to keep it at the back of their heads to save as much as they can for the unexpected. I'm not saying or wishing anyone looses his/her job but c'mon you guys are litterates enough to see that the banking industry has the highest percentage when it comes to stoping its workers.... @ OP jst keep searching cos no condition is permanent. God will suprise u soon
Re: Am Tired Of Life by bibigirl07: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
HmmMmmmmmmmm, having read all and even @acidtalks's link. The issue is this: God knows all and sees all. We humans can only try, the finishing belongs to Him alone. As a wife, and mother to be, I've seen a lot. Pick up ur bible, or Quran or whatever ur belief system makes use of. Have ur OWN quiet time and listen. Be ready to listen to the Higher power. Your head is your glory, you are a Spiritual being, be in sync wit ur spirituality. You will see and receive divine directions to r physical problems. Be ready. Accept your own revelations, open up your mind and opportunities will reveal themselves to you.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by allahisevil: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
the best to do right now if nothing else works is to kill yourself and do not forget to take your family with you.
i wish you and yours all the best in heaven.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by kemifemi: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
@op,
I understand your plight and I know exactly what you're feeling.
You cannot give up at this point cos its too early to give up.
God steps in when we are @ our lowest!
God is never too late or too early, u need to have a little patience and lots of faith!
Go on your knees, pray to God, tell him exactly how you feel and what you want , pour out your heart to him. Be involved in God's work, attend a bible believing church and u'll see God in action.
He's still in the business of using the ridiculous to do the miraculous! He's a God of 24hr miracle, there's nothing difficult for him to do!
If he did mine, he can do yours, just hang in there my broda, your miracle is on d way!

I know one recruitment firm, though not popular buh they get jobs. The amount may not be much but it will pay your bills!

Can I have your email addy?

Dust your resume , pray on it and keep applying! God will answer you soonest.
Shalom
Re: Am Tired Of Life by GJames(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
When you can't get a job, create one. I just graduated recently and job seeking is not on my list. I intend buying, developing and selling lands. You can try it. God values your life, please don't misuse or take it.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by koolg: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Word!!! From inverted hammer above. Very cruel way out but what will you do if there no other way in site?
Re: Am Tired Of Life by onyxo76(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
bros dont give up.its well with all that concerns you.for now forget about white collar job.am sure you have a skill you can put to good use.i read of a banker who lost his job like you did,but do you he makes over 250k monthly from private cab biz?if you put pride away am pretty sure God will turn things around in your life very soon. the bible say"God opposes the proud but gives more grace to the humble "
Re: Am Tired Of Life by obalola7: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
your life look like the following scenario
we are all heading to to a destination and traveling on a highway.
There are so many people on this high way with different challenges, for instance,
some had their engine knocked; some had accident;some are currently having a smooth drive;
some had a flat tires; some have to get gas and some had gotten gas already.

Remember at each stage u either see one of the people above. Those that had their engine knocked are crying for help and looking and waiting for (God)mechanic.
those with flat tires.. could do it themselves cos it cost them no extra skills.. so they got out fixing their tires,but remember there are some who had no extra tires, they will either have to wait for people coming to bring them extra tires or walk several distance to where they sell tires.

While the other that had accident have ended the race so they mourn and whale in pains
they will never run that race again and had no opportunity to praise or thank God. But the other filling the tank is about to start going and would get to the destination, but remember he has just experience a temporary delay.

There is another that has filled up his tank long before time and was driving courageously like a champion.. no body knows if he will get there safely without experiencing one of this ills.

But by the grace of God you will get to ur destination even before many of these guys fast riding and far gone in Jesus Name.
You will see them on the road side and all u could do is pray for them.

However, you might might currently have ur car engine knocked now...
But i tell u.. ur mechanic (The Almighty)just started working and he is about to bring u a brand new engine. God is the mechanic. He will renew your strength; you will mount up with wing as eagles; you will run and not weary and walk and not fait (Isaiah 40:31)

So relax, let God do the job; let him fix your tomorrow for a successful trip to your destination.

Be blessed.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by alienware(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidtalk:

GET OUT!!!
Someone who isn't psychologically and financially balanced you want him to call you and start listening to your nonsense?

If you really want to help him, the best you could have done was to drop your e.mail for him to send a mail. Moreover what type of help are you willing to offer? Because your kind are good at taking advantage of people in their trying times.

Be careful or else, God will judge you.
If you are not ready to genuinely help him, stay clear off him.
is that why you should tell him to get out ? do you know wheater he wants to lend a helping hand ? that sounds rude bro, learn how to talk politely . ok ?
Re: Am Tired Of Life by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
harris@nimasa:
My Brother,I am not sure u really have God as your only connection as u claim,and thats the problem many believers have.
Daniel 11:32 the pple that do know their God shall be strong and do exploit.
Prov 24:10..if you faint in the day of adversity.thy strenght is small.
My Brother there is no challenge your facing today that is uncommon,others hav overcome it.
I faced very grievious financial wit my wife 2 children and two guys staying wit me,wit so many time staying without having the basic necesities of life including food,bt we have been fully strong and doors are begining to open now.
1peter 5:10..after ye hav suffered a while ,make you perfect,stablish,strenghten settle you.
Get yourself closer to God,trust me u will soon smile.
one thing i knw in my short christian life of 10yrs is that God cannot fail God.
B blessd!

you have done justice to this, i have no much to say
but only to tel goodness that if he is tired of life, and thot that God is no being fair let him ask and he will see that there are some pple tthat graduated since 5 yrs ago or more have gotten masters, but yet no job, more than 30 yrs of age, and yet are still struggling to survive.

but they are serving and trusting God
anglican hymn book says "the purpose is rippen fast unvailing every hour"

put you whole trust on God at the apointed time you will overcome and recover alllll.

one thing i will love to emphasize like harris said is get closer to God and serve Him in truth and in spirit, He loves you and you are very important to Him.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by silvernus0: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
IF SOME1 ELSE HAS DONE 5 YEARS IN BANKING , HE WONT BE LOOKN FOR WORK, MY BROTHER

HE will be in business or beter still selling ideas and solutions to organisations to make money , BANKERS WHILE AT WORK TINK THAT THEIR IS NO 2MOROW .

BUY EXPENSIVE STUFFS , LEAVE IN EXPENSIVE HOUSES ALL FROM ONE SALARY AND WHEN SOMETIN HAPPEN U GO BACK TO SQURAE 1 ND START LAMENTING ON NAIRALAND,

U WILL HAVE ANOTHER CAHNCE BUT USE UR HEAD BRO.DONT JUST WORK FOR WORKING SAKE .GET THE SKILLS AND SAVE SOME MONEY!!!
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
pls what hav u been doing since den?... i will send u an email... u will forward ur cv and i will see if it can be forwareded to my boss. thanks... God will answer u. Just ask for forgiveness of sins, believe he has forgiven u and keep doing godd and u can also follow ivertedhammers advice. God will help us all. Sometimes God just want to humble us
Re: Am Tired Of Life by xtayle(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
I will suggest 2 things for you my brother.

1. Micro Insurance Franchise. I will help to connect u.

2. Pls read read everything below

t is common knowledge today that starting your own business in Nigeria which can give you good returns requires huge capital, which is not readily available to an average Nigerian, particularly our teaming unemployed youths roaming the streets after graduation. Even when you are able to raise the necessary capital, more contending forces like power supply, employees, recurrent expenses like rent and other bills; etc. will be waiting to stampede your advancement.

However, there is hope and good news for all in that there is a home based business you can trust. That business opportunity is available to all in Nigeria with little capital while you dont need to rent a shop, you dont need to hire sales girls, you don't need to worry about electricity, you dont need to pay any bill(s) while running your business. Whatever your dreams are in life; your dream car, your dream home, vacations abroad, earning 6 figures income monthly and being your your own boss, u can achieve them all from this business.

Would you like to know more about the business?

The business is what d world's gurus refer to as the 21st century business, the perfect business, its no other business than NETWORK MARKETING.

However, because of ignorance and mostly pride, some uninformed people frown at it when what they should do is to be open minded and do their research. Instead, they call network marketing a Pyramid scheme. But its not. Only those who are the lazy ones who don't want to work but wants to be rich get involved in pyramid schemes and high yield investment programs (HYIP). Network Marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. Its a Business that has made several people to become millionaire in dollars starting from very humble background. Men like Eric Caprarese, Clay Jackson, Tom Alkazini, Ken Stewart, Jeff Elliot, Stuart Fingers, etc were given d chance for their world to know and celebrate them by d Network Marketing platform.

It is actually funny that a lot of people frown @ ds biz model when in truth its d only way most of us today have a chance at achieving d financial independence we all seek. The risk is low and d capital required is negligible. Yet quite lofty financial height is not just possible, but a present day reality. And it gets better now. You don't have to sell (hawk) products in this Network Marketing Company where I belong. Just use it and introduce others who will do the same. In other words, u buy enough for personal consumption and bring in others who does the same. Before you know it, you are on your financial feet where @ just level 10 and under one pay point, you will be earning $2000 (it does not end there) monthly apart from fast start bonus, monthly leadership bonus and monthly global profit sharing pool.

Also, starting your business is quite easy and cheap. Just buy a product for N10, 200 and you will be given a personalized website where you can start doing your business immediately. No hidden charges or registration fees. And you will not be asked to buy a big amount of products in order to qualify for higher ranking. Just take your time to build your business and begin to upgrade to the highest rank cheaply on ur own choice. Whatever stigma that is associated to the industry, this company is cleaning it up.

The founder and CEO is first of all a Networker like the rest of us. He gets paid the same way all of us get paid - by bringing in new members. He does not sit back like the Warren Buffets, Robert Kiyosakis, Donald Trumps and Bill Gates of this world, expecting to take all the company profit at d end of the year. Instead, he shares it with all of us & up to 100% on a monthly basis. So it is our company and this puts everyone on the same team.

NETWORK MARKETING IN PERSPECTIVE!

According to Paul Zane Pilzer an economist and advisor to two US Presidents: “The next generation of millionaires will come from two major Trends that are currently creating the Perfect Storm of Opportunity:

• The Health and Wellness Revolution
• Home Based Business Boom"

Do you know that even in the difficult old school companies, some people who were daring enough to give it what it takes are receiving cheques of N2m, N4m, N7m, N10m a month for the work they did many years ago right here in Nigeria. Yeah! Very true and you can ask around. But I can't advice you to join them now because now the New school is here, easier and more rewarding. In just 4 months of launch and existence, we have several people who have earned up to N1.2m a month. They are also paid in dollars!!!!! Can u beat that?

What is Network Marketing?

Network Marketing is considered basically a channel of distribution for goods and services that can also have an income opportunity attached to it. Network Marketing is a business of Touching and Changing People's Lives in two of the three most important area, namely 1) Health & 2) Wealth while the 3rd which is relationship/emotion cannot be managed under this concept.

“I WOULD RATHER EARN 1% FROM THE EFFORTS OF 100 PEOPLE, RATHER THAN 100% OF MY OWN EFFORT" ---Paul Getty

In Network Marketing, members leverage on team efforts to succeed.

Why Should I get Involved in Network Marketing?

• Fast Growing Industry,
• Own Business & Own Boss,
• Time Freedom
• Professional Training,
• No Specialised Education Or Business expertise needed
• High Return Low Risk,
• Unlimited & Willable Residual Income
• Work Full Time or Part Time - Flexible hours to fit around family & other Commitments,
• Full Training & Support Program,
• You Determine Your Rate of Success,
• Proven Business Building Method,
• Anyone can DO IT!

Network marketing gives you the leverage you need to create income so you have the time to enjoy the freedom of living the lifestyle you dream about living. Oh and that’s a really important side benefit: You are allowed to dream again because now you have a way to achieve those dreams of yours you may have forgotten about. See www.facebook.com/GBGLifestyle or www.onlyatgbg.com/gbgwealth5

GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE RAT RACE CALLED J.O.B (JUST OVER BROKE)! BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS TEAM!!! DREAM BIG AND STAY AWAY FROM DREAM KILLERS!!!

My sincere advice is this: "instead of staying at home still depending on your parents after your University Education, or perhaps busy seeking jobs that does not exist, or look for menial assignment where you will be undervalued, start your own business today and take charge of your future. Remember the unemployment rate in Nigeria has tripled, over 135 million Nigerians live below poverty line.

To qualify as a distributor, simply buy products from the Company for your personal use and start building your own sales organisation by introducing people into your team who expected to do d same. It will cost you only N10,200.00 to make the first purchase of product that qualify you for a FREE business building website. The money is not registration fees, no. You will be given products of that same value in return instantly. If you are focused you can be making average of $2,000 monthly within 4 months. In this business, though it may not happen too quickly, you can be earning over $60, 000+ monthly. But you have work to do over a reasonable period of time:

Dont waste time, dont listen to dream killers, you have your dream cars, dream home, dream family vacation to achieve, this business is the right vehicle for you to achieve it.

Please note that we will work with you to succeed because this is a TEAM business, if you succeed we will succeed, wherever you are in this Country, we will ensure you receive training and drive your seminars for you to grow your business. You will enjoy both online and offline trainings to equip you.

The ball is in your court and I enjoin you to play it with urgency , it will give you the best of result for your expectation. Remember, job does not give financial security or freedom. It will just keep u from being broke.

If you want to retire in 2 - 4 years and be financially free, join GBG (Guided By God). Simply send me your Name, email address, phone number, location(City and State) to:

xtayle@gmail.com

or call:

0809 972 1600
0802 900 2166
0815 413 9884
0803 351 1538

God bless u
Re: Am Tired Of Life by Websolution: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
For the fact that you have banking xperience nd Msc is an added advantage.maybe you should try nd go into consulting bizness.just luk inside of you nd you wll discover a service dat you can render nd make money wth it.
Re: Am Tired Of Life by kmariko: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mr Tired of Life or whatever.

1. Remove the victimhoood from your thoughts because you are not one. do not think like one.
2.Put your certificate away - it is taking away your creative thinking.
3.Put on your survival instinct - like a hunter you need to make that kill or go hungry. when you can't get a deer go for bushmeat if not bushmeat fish.
4.Any job that pays no matter how "demeaning" is better than nothing. If it means selling akara in the street so be it.
5.Then use your brain, brain and more brain. This is merely a temporary set back. You do not need to work in a bank to be someone.
6. There is no work better than the one you created yourself. Because you can only fire you!!!
7.Sir get out of your Stupor and Victim Hood mentality [/b]and go out there and be hunter.
7. [b]FROM A GUY WHO HAS BEEN THERE AND CURRENTLY HAPPILY LIVING LIFE
Re: Am Tired Of Life by ekumahost: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
My dear Brother, if you come to UNN, there is what we call ENDING OF CONTROVERSY you may check that out.
search for it on www.ifihear.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment / Beware Of Linkedin Fraud / Lecturer II Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.