Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84631 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]

Read your message again.
Why would you say such about the dead?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Super1759: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
berem: you wanna tell me you haven't passed the night with a stranger.so how do you want her to act like? A fulani girl? Everyone is money driven.FYI the guys confessed that the girl is their sixth victim.we shouldn't pour the blame on the girl.its too late to do that now.this is a big lesson for we ladies to learn.
Nna swthrt, I know where your going to. Hahahahaha. Well I have but I had my nuts tied. The first time I did biz which an indian man that invited me a hotel,I refuse to enter the room. He came out and we spoke at length outside, after 2 or 3 meetings,I was then comfortable to be alone with him because people from both parties are involved. She had friends. She would have gone with them
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
It's unfortunate it had to take the daughter of a retired general for them to get caught, but thankfully they were. These killings were pre-meditated. I'm sure they already planned what they were going to do and for them to have a 6th victim, they definitely knew what they were doing. These victims all deserve justice. May they rest in peace.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Super1759: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
BinghiNya: are the killers muslims ? Christian killers and someone said christians are children of god i rather become a guru devotee instead of killer and ritualist christians igbo kwenu
that someone isnot a muslim dosent automatically make the fello a christian. I don't know wether you are their pastor, please tell us
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Pataki: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
tpia@:
obviously much more to this story than meets the eye.

also, it seems the girl wasnt a stranger to lagos- she'd modelled there before, in 2007.

so, possibly she stayed in hotels that time, or does anyone know if she roomed with friends/family.

i guess she also trusted those men because she assumed it would be business as usual and there was nothing to fear. Unless she was hypnotized?

one thing parents have to teach kids is whatever you're running from, which you left behind, has a way of coming to meet you elsewhere. So do not neglect to inform your kids of these dangers and generational enmities.

but its only God who can help sha.

What a show off with your blissful stupidity.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ariyke: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
money they say is d root of all evil hmmm RIP *sighs*
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpapi: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
obadiah777: come on now do you have to be so graphic ? there are sensitive kids on this site now embarassed
wat r kids doin on nairaland
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
I want to know the name of the hotel in festac! I am very sure the murderers used the same hotel for their henious crimes.that hotel should seize from operating.the owner of the hotel should also be arrested.and lastly I trust my nigerian police.they will always look for a way to hide the truth and frame innocent people up.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
htajz: if you think they paid her flight ticket and hotel bill and wont sleep with her then you are definitely not a nigerian or dont know nigeria, both her and the wicked men should be blamed. it is the height of carlesness on her part and wickedness on their part

they didn't pay for her flight ticket or hotel room - that part isn't clear...stop speculating.
she comes from a rich background and she's into business herself - so what makes you think her flight/hotel was paid for by the thugs?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Super1759: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

you are a consummate retard!!!
the crime would still have been committed if she went with 3 friends. they spiked her drink so what makes you think the boys wouldn't have spiked the drinks of ß
her other friends if she had travelled with people?

yet again, you have spoken like someone who has spent all his life in a mental home!
most business deals are closed in bars/restaurants/hotels or other neutral places. she's been friends with these boys on facebook - so whats wrong in meeting them up and discussing business? nigerians are the only set of people on the planet that blame the victim. if my wallet gets stolen, i would get blamed for leaving it in my backpocket - did the wallet develop legs itself and disappeared? if these boys weren't evil, cynthia wouldn't have died. she's blameless s!
Your a foool. A stupid one for that matter. Tomorow your sister will tell you she met someone on faceboo and he sells shoe and she wants to go and meets him in the hotel to buy one. And you clap for her as a wise girl...come are you a graduate or a primary school dropout?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpapi: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Am sure dis guys r fraternity guys on campus,they r always heartless wen it comes 2 killin,
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
She is a novice and gullible.
sammily: Wat I still don't get is WHY wud she follow them to an hotel in FESTAC (of all places) to do business if actually her intentions was to buy clothes for her boutique.

Anyway, RIP and condolence to d family.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Pataki: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

they didn't pay for her flight ticket or hotel room - that part isn't clear...stop speculating.
she comes from a rich background and she's into business herself - so what makes you think her flight/hotel was paid for by the thugs?

The no of educated eediots posting their drivel here leaves me gobsmacked. No wonder Dangote now wants so-called graduates as his truck drivers.

Sampling of posts here, indicates that people are daft in sound deductive reasoning.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by andyanders: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
Super1759:
Your a foool. A stupid one for that matter. Tomorow your sister will tell you she met someone on faceboo and he sells shoe and she wants to go and meets him in the hotel to buy one. And you clap for her as a wise girl...come are you a graduate or a primary school dropout?

You said the truth, don't mind some people who claim that the victim is right for her action. She took a bad decision and it took her life. This issue is to let people watch what they do in their hidden closets in the name of business when strangers are involved. People should learn to reason with their brain than their legs.[b][/b]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by hackney(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
How much did they expect on her person??
what a bunch of retards.
if they truly killed her they should pay adequately for it.
effing retards
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by yme1(f): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
seriously these guys should be locked up in a room and each part of their body part should be sliced each day, cooked and then feed them with it
they deserve a slow painful memorable death angry
how can someone be this wicked?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by 4chi: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
"industrious" ibos at it again.complete with flat head signature.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by BaBaMike: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
][/size:

The Area Commander, Area ‘E’ Police Command, ACP Okoro added that the suspects who are undergraduates of Nigerian universities were nabbed through the call logs of the telephone conversations they had with the late Cynthia who was a post graduate student of Nasarawa State University.

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

This story get k leg. How did they manage to took her corpse out from the hotel room without anyone seeing them??
This question is begging for a satisfactory answer.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
She stupid like cyntia.girls,children and women are most vulnerable species in society.girls cannot just be too free with guys.businesses should be done with reputable organizations.facebook is for friends,workmates and relatives not for strangers.
Super1759:
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by zone77(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
sobbing!!...y, y, y,...i tot dis kind of life styl has seized 2 exit.dis is a sign of warnin 2 al galz nd even we guys 2 b careful of sum places we visit in d name of "i dnt wnt anybdy 2 no wer i am".its so painful,may her soul rest in peace n God shud giv d parents d fortitude 2 bear d loss.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
hackney: How much did they expect on her person??
what a bunch of retards.
if they truly killed her they should pay adequately for it.
effing retards
don't mind the hediots! they forgot that we still have banks in nigeria! They were expecting the poor girl to be carrying cash along with her. Don't worry wen Sanusi Lamido finally introduces CASHLESS POLICY, them and their syndicates will not see anyone to rob and kill.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
BaBa Mike:

This story get k leg. How did they manage to [size=18pt]took[/size] her corpse out from the hotel room without anyone seeing them??
This question is begging for a satisfactory answer

Ah ahnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Anywayz, it's very possible. As a fanatic of Mystery and crime investigation, I know 500 different ways to get a away with a crime. . . . Lemme test it out on you and let NL be the judge of my skills.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by clemmonce(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
obadiah777: she for bring some of the money wey her papa done steal now. abi ? undecided
u are a fool. is every successful person in naija a thief ?.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
So, people are feigning ignorance and acting like the poor girl was robbed and killed, no? Are you guys ret.arded or something? Or is it that some of you can't read properly??

The girl was killed for RITUALS - and she was the 6th victim!!

I'm starting to get scared of Nigerians - some of you're sick in the head!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Jungleprince1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Most we tribalise all issue on dis forum ?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Super1759:

i am not even sure you have ever been educated - if they open your skull, cobwebs must have replaced your brain cells!! how can you blame the victim for trusting people she thought were her friends? people have met on the internet and and are happily married so what is so wrong in meeting friends to talk business? the blame lies with the killers and it is dolts like you who encourage these killers when you put the blame on the victims!

you are talking like she couldn't have been killed anywhere if they wanted to - don't people get shot on a motor way in lagos? don't people get robbed in broad daylight in lagos? where is safe in lagos? the blame falls with the men who killed not the victim. they could have killed her at anytime from the moment she arrived at the airport as well!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Why do sick fvckers do ritual killings in Nigeria? And why do Nigerians worship money?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by highlandre(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]

Your contribution is very stupid. You should learn to shut the Bleep up next time you can't logically comment, especially on a sensitive, painful development like this! Why pass judgment on on a lady whose sincerity cost her her life? May we never be victims, amen
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

anyway the story get k leg, and trust nigerian police and what they are capable of, its even possible these people are not the killers but we will never find out . if you dont have strong back up in naija anything can happen to you.the best solution is for everyone especially girls to protect themselves and be ver very careful where they go and who they talk to plus we should always give accounts of our movements.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ziiidos(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

Awuuf dey run belle....hav u heard of d word "GREED" B4? It was 1st discoverd in nigeria
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend: So, people are feigning ignorance and acting like the poor girl was robbed and killed, no? Are you guys ret.arded or something? Or is it that some of you can't read properly??

The girl was killed for RITUALS - and she was the 6th victim!!

I'm starting to get scared of Nigerians - some of you're sick in the head!!!

if they are ritualist and have killed 6 victims ,they should be rich enough not to continue, am begining to think there's an underground human spare part market going on in africa especially nigeria maybe sold to indians and other asian countries for transplant surgeries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.