Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84574 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Shaw007(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: They deserve death sentences!!
somehoe somehow. . .i just have that feeling that d death sentence would be 2 lenient. . .they shud just send them 2 afghanistan with a burnt kuran in tied 2 their hands
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Godogwu: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]

You are more than dumb!!, you are a low-life idiot....argghh!!! Words can't express the level of stupidity you just exhibited. God should have taken your life in place of hers!!. The girl is bloody 25years old!!.....and please how would her parents have saved her? bleeping Beast!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Godogwu: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247: Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

I really pity your life.........you must be living a very sad one
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Godogwu: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?

Nope...not at all

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2012
r.i.p. young madam sad
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by seedord247(m): 12:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Godogwu:

I really pity your life.........you must be living a very sad one

Life the way u killed innocent fellas for money.... Congested chump. angry

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Godogwu: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2012
searay: I'll blame GEJ for this, because facebook, twitter,2go, nairaland etc should have been ban in Nigeria in the first place.

LMAO!!! ANIMAL!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Shaw007(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2012
Angel_777: rot in jail? Pls it should be death by hanging. Bastards!
death wud av been doing them a favour jOr. . .take out their eyes. . .chop all their fingers and toes,and drop them in borno,very close 2 BH hq. . .basically let them live the rest of their lives in pain and agony,d few of pain they showed d lady shud be repayed in years
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Godogwu: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247:

Life the way u killed innocent fellas for money.... Congested chump. angry

Loool, Get a life boy..... smiley
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2012
The suspects claim that they abandoned the girl's body in the hotel room and ran away after killing her, while the police claim that the suspects took her body away and deposited it at the mortuary. Which one should we believe?

This is a sensational 'human angle' story, considering the amount of public interest it has generated, so it is not out of place for the police to try to score cheap points out of this.

The poor girl should be allowed to rest in peace jare, but I would certainly not ignore glaring loopholes in the story and make conclusions based on the suspects' confessional statements (possibly made under duress) or statements released from the police (or any other government agency). Afterall, was it not an official statement from LASTMA that blamed a certain female banker for the death of a certain LASTMA official. . .until fresh facts emerged that proved otherwise? The same police that hasn't told us who ordered the killing of Bola Ige, or Harry Marshall, or Funsho Williams? Or indeed countless other cases that have lingered on for years? Abeg, let's leave facebook out of this and allow the girl rest in peace
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mayowaeh: 1:12am On Aug 23, 2012
May her soul rest in peACE
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by yamakuza: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2012
pro01: The suspects claim that they abandoned the girl's body in the hotel room and ran away after killing her, while the police claim that the suspects took her body away and deposited it at the mortuary. Which one should we believe?

This is a sensational 'human angle' story, considering the amount of public interest it has generated, so it is not out of place for the police to try to score cheap points out of this.

The poor girl should be allowed to rest in peace jare, but I would certainly not ignore glaring loopholes in the story and make conclusions based on the suspects' confessional statements (possibly made under duress) or statements released from the police (or any other government agency). Afterall, was it not an official statement from LASTMA that blamed a certain female banker for the death of a certain LASTMA official. . .until fresh facts emerged that proved otherwise? The same police that hasn't told us who ordered the killing of Bola Ige, or Harry Marshall, or Funsho Williams? Or indeed countless other cases that have lingered on for years? Abeg, let's leave facebook out of this and allow the girl rest in peace

“When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

The Area Commander, Area ‘E’ Police Command, ACP Okoro added that the suspects who are undergraduates of Nigerian universities were nabbed through the call logs of the telephone conversations they had with the late Cynthia who was a post graduate student of Nasarawa State University.

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they (the hotel/police) deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

ACP Okoro stated that many ATM cards, about 23 SIM cards, different identity cards were recovered from the suspects.

pen slip/journalist error fixed!

nikkykay:

This is a true life story.
It actually happened to my colleague"s cousin. This was the first gist my colleague gave me ds morning wn i went to her unit to asked hw her holiday was.
She asked me if i read yesterday Punch and i was like no> She said her cousin was killed after a month dat they had bn looking 4her.

Vanguard ddnt get d story like she narrated. They didnt call her fone . It was d service provider that traced the last call on her line to festac. After her family wnet to MTN. On getting to festac, dey checked d police station where her death ahd bn reported by the hotel attendants. But becos there was no contact details to get in touch wit any member of the family, nobody culd do anything.

The first guy was caught in Aba in his father's house and he was d one dat fished out t he 2nd guy.
She was actually chained and her lips sealed with tape! saw her pix and it was sad that a beautiful lady like ds was wasted cos of money.
I asked her if it were not 4ritual she said all her parts were intact but her account had bn emptied. She was 24yrs and just completed her nysc.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Simplepton: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
Is this really necessary?
May God help Nigeria.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 2:00am On Aug 23, 2012
Right on the money!!!
airmark:

Animals are better than most IBO MEN. They have evil hearts.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dipo1: 2:06am On Aug 23, 2012
What disgusts me more is the covering of the murderers' faces. We should be seeing their faces
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 2:06am On Aug 23, 2012
mehn! you are suffering from ADD
The culprits called in to the hotel after killing her to inform them that there's a dead body in the room, so the hotelier deposited the body at the mortuary and informed the authority
Ninilowo: Lets see something here: their identities were discovered through the CCTV eh? How come they were not seen while "operating"? 2. How did they carry her out of the hotel? 3. What did tell the people at the hospital before they received the corpse from them? The manager of the hotel and the morgue attendant need to be quized.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by na2day(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2012

Ezekiel Nnechuwu and Olisa Eloka

better pix of the accused, we wan see their front sha!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dasparrow: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2012
@Post

It is sad that an enterprising young lady had to loose her life this way. May she find peace and may her killers never know peace. With that said, I must say that most Nigerians are too materialistic and Nigerian society encourages the worship of materialism. The problem is that, many Nigerians do not want to work hard and gradually work their way up to the top. They want to become wealthy overnight, drive that flashy car overnight, build that 6 bedroom mansion overnight and it just does not work that way.

The fact of the matter is, if you were not born into an extremely wealthy family, you will have to start from the bottom and work your way up. Greed, materialism, and the worship of money is what is responsible for most of the woes facing us as a country today. The looting of our coffers and resources by politicians, the Nigerians who engage in drug trafficking, the Nigerians who sit in that internet cafe duping people of their hard earned money via internet scam, the Nigerians who dupe fellow Nigerians and non Nigerians of their hard earned money both within and outside Nigeria, the young women who engage in sleeping with several wealthy influential men, the Nigerians who engage in kidnapping for huge money ransom and the Nigerians who engage in taking innocent lives for blood rituals with the belief that they will become stupendously rich overnight. All the aforementioned evil societal vices facing us as a country are directly connected to: Greed, materialism and the worship of money amongst Nigerians.

Hence I say, this needs to stop. This intense worship of materialism and money by most Nigerians is one of the many reasons why I am weary of living in Nigeria and would probably never live there again. Lastly, shame on all those of you who have decided to turn this thread into another avenue to bash other ethnic groups. Don't you people get tired? I mean, a young lady tragically lost her life and all some of you could do is bring up tribe issue? I truly think that this generation of young Nigerians are worse than our parents generation when it comes to tribalism and bigotry. Terrible, some of you are just terrible!

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2012
T[b]hey were arrested and have confessed that they killed the lady,” he added. Facts about the case Manko said that on July 22 this year, in FESTAC, the police found a lady dead in her hotel room tied and chained[/b]. He stated the police discovered that “somebody called demanding that the body of the bastard be removed.” Manka said when the body was found, the police had no details about the identity of the deceased.

From the yellow card that was found’ we got her passport number from the internet and the Nigerian Immigration Service was able to link her up and was able to establish her actual identity’, he said. Manko noted that the suspects told the police that they started with the deceased on the internet which they were able to establish that she is a businesswoman who comes to. Lagos to buy and goes to Abuja to sell and concluded that she must have money. He said that one of the suspects gave her a flight ticket and an accommodation in the hotel.

The suspects, Manko said, drugged the drink, which they gave to the deceased. The drug, he explained, got the deceased knocked off and the suspects settled down for what they were there for, but that unfortunately, she died in the process. “She struggled before she collapsed and got her killed’, he added.” Suspects’ confessional statement The suspects confessed to journalists that they actually met the victim on Facebook and that their intention was to dispossess Cynthia of her belongings and did not intend to kill her. Okume said that they drugged the deceased with medicine, which they injected in three of the drink they gave to the deceased.

He denied having intimate intercourse with her, adding that the condom that was found in her hotel room was not used by them.He explained that they only used a intimate toy (vib.rator) which they found on the deceased. Okume, the 100 level Accounting student admitted that the deceased was their fourth victim. ‘We always meet with our victims in different hotels in FESTAC,” he added. He, however, denied killing the three other victims and that the death of the only daughter of the retired General was quite unfortunate. Posers The suspects who were smartly dressed were brought to the command headquarters Ikeja in a sleek car.
[b][/b]who do we believe. i dont trust all these news papers especially pm news and sun. they should do an autopsy to confirm this
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2012
[size=16pt]Who Raised These Animals?[/size]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2012
htajz: nigerian girls be carefull ,stop going to visit strangers in other cities, it has become a norm among nigerian girls to meet strangers online and before you know it they go visit them during the weekend, pls stop it. they are many casses like this , including those that ended up inhands of rituals, rapist ,kidnappers. let this be another eye opener.

omg, i remember when lefulefu or was it mobo444 claimed he went to nigeria and slept with 11 or 15 girls he'd hooked up with on facebook.

such a nasty thread.

that was some years back.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2012
i still dont quite understand hjatz version.

(where's the source btw).

where did the funds they used to pay for her ticket and hotel room come from?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by na2day(m): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

Go back to the first page,
other sources has been added to the original post.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/facebook-murder-why-we-killed-cynthia/

the whole story get as e be and if the hotel reported the police around that same period and police got her identify from immigration how come they didnt inform the parents and the media all the while she was being searched for till now e be like say politics don enter the matter
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 2:49am On Aug 23, 2012
When she told me that she was coming to Lagos to buy some goods for her boutique in Abuja, I invited her to Casmillo Hotel, Amuwo Odofin, where an incident led to her death. It was not planned that way. It was a big mistake.

“She arrived in Lagos from Abuja on Sunday, July 21 and I took her to the hotel. I gave her a pack of Ribena juice, which had been injected with a drug I use on women that makes them dizzy, weak and wipes their memory afterwards. I have used the drugs on four girls but it did not kill them.

“I stayed in the room with her for about 12 hours. We talked; I used a vibr.ator (se.x toy) on her. I noticed that she did not drink all the juice and so the drug was not as effective as expected.

another story, nigerian journalist and police should all be lined up and flogged, damm cant we ever get a clean clear story , very soon another source will deny they even met her.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2012
He stated the police discovered that “somebody called demanding that the body of the bastard be removed.”

such a level of spite-filled hate there.

what led to this?

seems premeditated.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by blaqoracle: 3:12am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247: Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

igbo always kill for money, case closed. For those clamouring for the state of biafra, this can only be the least of what to expect.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by na2day(m): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2012
[size=13pt]The items recovered from the suspects are seven driving licences (three belonging to Ezekiel, four belonging to Okumo with different names); the deceased’s belongings, including her shoes(found in Okumo’s house); 17 mobile phones, two Diamond Bank rubber stamps, two syringes, a pack of Ribena, 22 SIM cards, a chain, 12 debit and credit cards.[/size]

angry angry angry angry

I swear, those guys are serial criminals, in my own court they are already guilty as he.ll!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2012
This girl's family should be talking to a US Attorney right now to get some of Zuckerberg's billion
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2012
blaqoracle: igbo kill igbo for money, case closed. For those clamouring for the state of biafra, this can only be the least of what to expect.
so you want to remain in the same country with killers rather than them leaving ? common sense is not common indeed.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2012
Omo see the shape of their head.

Short men are usually the nastiest sad

htajz is prolly typing from a prison cell embarassed
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Omo see the shape of their head.

Short men are usually the nastiest sad

htajz is prolly typing from a prison cell embarassed
when are you going to visit your facebook friends in ekiti undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.