Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is Happening To Celtel? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Happening To Celtel? (4188 Views)

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics / Please What Is Happening To GLO Network / What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
its not about enterin a verification code i did enter the code and cliced download via bla bla but i got a "page cannot be displayed error" try itm urself, info if u've got the file in your phone as in file manager send it to me as an attachment via email at abimbola_ak@yahoo.com thanks
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2007
i got it figured out now.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by topeteadr(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2007
Here's the download link 4 opera 8.6
www.opera.com/download.wml.dml#nokia6600
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by 4peace(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
@honsule
have you got the opera mod.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Fadajasi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2007
Yeah,i also need the opera mod for my 6230i
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
i don't need the opera mod, my opera 8.65 and opera mini 4 are enough for me for now. but anyone who wants it can get it from here www.mosh.nokia.mobi
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2007
@4peace.Wow i just downloaded the opera mod from operamini.club.hu/opera_en.html.The opera is powerful.Am still manipulating its function.@bimbor just go to that address and download the opera mod,it is 205kb trying to see whether it is better than opera 8.65.I can even access my memory card with the opera mod
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Fadajasi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2007
Are u serious?@honsule. For java or symbian?
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2007
it can work on both platform.but it is a java opera jar
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2007
it can work on both platform.but it is a java opera jar.it 10times better than opera beta 4.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by sect(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2007
Hons i also got the opera mod and its quite nice
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2007
@all.the opera mod is better than the opera 8.65 10times.with my opera mod i was able to open 20 windows,i couldn't believe it.i was able to send text too.but the text is not free o.your network will charge you.in fact,guys the opera mod too much.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2007
@honsule the stuff is not connecting on my phone any special configs?
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2007
@bimbo.Did you downloaded it from the site i downloaded mine?If yes,just use another opera in downloading it.When i downloaded mine,just expressly no any other settings,it picks up and start workin perfectly with my mms settings.Try it again.I luv the opera mod.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2007
Ok its working now,but honsule wait a minute dont be too quick to jump into conclusion here; in terms of functions opera mod is better than v8.65 but in terms of rendering web pages oga ni 8.65. Didnt u notice that opera mod opens a seperate blank page to allow typing of web addresses just like other opera minis,d address bars of 8.65 is just like dat of int explorer where u type in d bar n i hope u also noticed d 1kb data limit,lets call a spade a spade this is just a glorified opera mini
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by 4peace(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2007
@ honsule and bimbor
Welcome to the club.You can also upload and download thru it.But it is not better than opera 8.65 because their class is difference.
But for java browser its 1st for me.
Guys open your gmail account and compare it with the way it open in symbian opera.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by dapsycool(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2007
Honsule why not ask the person who told you about opera mod, which is better. Anyway opera mod aint better than opera for mobile but it's better than opera mini and the best for java phones. But for symbian you might want to use opera mod cos i think opera mobile would consume more data than opera mod. So guys welcome to the world of opera mod. Don't forget to try out shmessenger it's the best thing that ever happened to yahoo messenger on a mobile phone
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by dapsycool(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2007
4peace download the shmessenger you won't regret it. Any my own applications won't allow me use wap or mms to run any application so i stuck with wap
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by topeteadr(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2007
Guys have u seen the opera mobile 9.2 its fcu!<ing higher than the opera 8.6 and its 'bout 4.6mb.
If u nid the download link tell me.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by bimbor(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2007
tope_teadr:

Guys have u seen the opera mobile 9.2 its fcu!<ing higher than the opera 8.6 and its 'bout 4.6mb.
If u nid the download link tell me.

haba @tope i expect u to know more than this, we are talking of mobile browsers not desktop browser,opera 8.65 is a mobile browser while v9.2 is for pc, they are in different classes so i dont think there is any basis for comparison
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by MrInfo1(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2007
@ bimbor

It not his fault, that dapsycool has passd his stupidity on him

@ tope_teadr

Am not yaping you o, just making a joke out of that stupid fellow grin
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by topeteadr(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2007
@bimbor, i guess u have to look b4 u leap.
Its called opera mobile 9.2 and it's 'bout 4.6mb for phones like 3250, n91, n95 as it was stated there.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Migines(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2007
"Opera mini"
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by topeteadr(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2007
Migs, ''operamini'' what?
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Wysiwyg: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2007
I feel so angry! I dont know why I even ventured into downloading the opera mod about three days ago. After discovering it is cooler than the operamini 4 for my nokia 6131, it wouldn't just open sites. It sees my mms settings but gives error messages when I try to open a site. I should've sticked to my laptop and stop disturbing myself. But I just dont want to give up when you guys are just shouting how it is working with ya mms settings on ya phones. @bimbor, honsule, 4peace, help me out before I let the phone pass away with 2007!
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by 4peace(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2007
@dapsy
i will try but i don't know i just don't like all this email client since i started using opera mod since close to 2yrs ago.Reason is that opera mod do everything for me.i'll try friend thanks.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Migines(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2008
@TT
opera mini na web browzer.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by topeteadr(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2008
I know.
U said ''operamini'' and i was wondering why u just said operamini.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by Lawalmd(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2008
opera 8.65 is way better than opera mod, they are not compareable, forget about all the fancy features added to mod the thing is not even stable on my n72 there are too many bugs with it, i can confidently say i prefer opera mini4 to mod, both mini and mod are ment for java based phones but when it comes to symbian OS opera 8.65 na baba.
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by MrInfo1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ Lawalmd

very true
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by honsule(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2008
@lawalmd.I seem to a little bit concur with you.But opera mod is workin perfectly in my N72.Hope yours is not china phone?Shmessenger and mobyexplorer are all workin perfectly."This my N72 is too much o".My only problem now is that,am yet to upgrade my firmware.guys can you imagine.@info mybe you will do my phone upgrade for me.Am still waiting
Re: What Is Happening To Celtel? by tobs(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
@honsule,HAPPY NEW YEAR.longtime o.and were our rice?anyhow av been waiing 4 ur mail as per that MTN stuff u said u r going to give me the full details.can u end it now,or letz do it on YIM.plssssssssssss sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download First Touch Soccer 2018 Apk And Data Obb For Android / 16 Phone Memes We All Can Relates To �� / What Does The H+ In Bb 9900 Means??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.