Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard (4831 Views)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / Privatize Public Schools And Distribute Their Shares To The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
see

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by ubikings: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
I commend the effort of our amiable Governor it is indeed a revolution in our education system both primary and secondary schools, the revolution is highly appreciated compare to the colonial patterns we use to witness.The schools are not only upgraded but up to the befiting standard and I believe this is just the beginning.Lets pray for more.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Uduaghan is working, Delta State is moving, to God be the glory.

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
How many state can use this kind of vehicles as public taxi. You can only find this in Dubai(UAE)
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
SEE MORE
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by udumevino(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2012
For the benefit of doubt especially to those of you argueing the authenticity of the above photograph,it may also interest you to know that the educational reforms is not only in st patricks college Asaba, but the same light of development is beaming in virtually all 25 Lga's of the state . Ozoro ,Oleh, warri , ughelli , agbor and many other major towns are presently experiencing massive infrastructural development in the education sector. The scholarship board is not left out , as thousands of students of Delta state origin are beneficiaries of the ongoing scholarship programs put in place by the governor Emmanuel led government . From a general view, I know many charlatans expected the usual jamboree experienced inthe early days of democracy , not in this age and that's why many are particularly not in a cordial tie with the government of the day. There is no success that didn't face turbulent tides , without contest victory is not in view , that's why I m not always surprise when criticism welcomes every step taken by a committed and dedicated government like Uduaghan's led administration. Although , research have shown over time that criticism brings about the desired change, hence in my candid submission will use this medium to enjoin his excellency not to be distracted , but to remain focus in carrying out his constitutional duties and without much ado , plead with well meaning Deltans to support the government to achieve it fits.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 1:57am On Sep 18, 2012
Thanks my brother for your observation. True DELTANS who are residing in the state know that there is unprecedented turn around the educational sector of the state
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by bedford101(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2012
true sha in d aspect of renovation of schools...when i saw my primary school...i was suprised cheesy
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Don2dammy: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
I have also observed that my secondary school is now wearing another look, I mean Baptist High school Eku
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Don2dammy: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
The new look of st Patrick is breath taking I pray same feet is replicated is all 25 LGA. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do The Nigerian Defence Academy Offer Courses In Law? / Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo / ASUU President laughs at last as Strike Finally Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.