Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media (869 Views)

Tips On How To Go In Rapture / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by SamMilla1(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2012
This question is for my Christian brothers and Sisters who believe in Rapture.

Why do you people report to Police, radio stations and TVs whenever someone from your family disappears?

Just a question.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Slasha1(f): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2012
Sam Milla: This question is for my Christian brothers and Sisters who believe in Rapture.

Why do you people report to Police, radio stations and TVs whenever someone from your family disappears?

Just a question.
Dat type of disappearnce isn't cald rapture
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by SamMilla1(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
Slasha!:

Dat type of disappearnce isn't cald rapture

What kind of disappearance please?
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Rapture or alien abduction
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by tpia5: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2012
do the crime, do the time.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by oiseworld: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
funny question,
since when does someone going missing mean the same as rapture.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Slasha1(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
oiseworld: funny question,
since when does someone going missing mean the same as rapture.
I wnda o
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by SamMilla1(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2012
Baptize it with whatever name you like.
When some disappears without a trace, i have a name for it.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Deewonder(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2012
I wonder d exact reason people have in mind before postin sum things on dis site...
I just ope its not an attempt 2 generate controversy or mock themselve tinkin dey wana mock God, because His STRANGE HAND EXISTS.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Chiopatra: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Pls think b4 posting. Dissapearance can be as a result of kidnap or oda causes.If u mean been unconscious 4 days i wd understand and say,its a trance.Besides d reason d reason why dis people go to d press to reavel thier story is because dey were instructed to do so by thier divine creator.At least dat is why rapture is revealed in d first place,to warn humans
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Areaboy2(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2012
LOL!!

@ OP, I see you've taken a lot of bashing and you're standing alone lol.. I'm support your views man!

Indeed, no one knows when the rapture will start so why dont people think rapture has started when someone disappears without a trace

Classic case of "everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die"

brainwashed religionists undecided
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by SamMilla1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Rev. Fathers, Pastors and other MOGs disappears sometimes through kidnapping without traces. Why dont we all assume that the MR rapture took them since they are employees of God. Why run to sunnews and tvs to tell the world?
Is there anything called rapture really?
I asked a born again woman from my village a question last week. The woman has only one son after 31 years of marriage.
I asked her if God showed up and takes his son, what would she do? She said God can't do that.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Jenwitemi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
E don start to dey happen? Shey na rapture you dey talk of or kidnapping?
Sam Milla: This question is for my Christian brothers and Sisters who believe in Rapture.

Just a question.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by SamMilla1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: E don start to dey happen? Shey na rapture you dey talk of or kidnapping?

How do you define a kidnapping without a trace?
How do you define rapture with a trace?
If i am walking alone and a kidnapper grabbed me.... And if i am walking alone and God grabbed me,
Can you tell me the differences since no one saw either of them.
Re: If You Believe In Rapture, Why Report It To The Police And Media by Jenwitemi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Why do i have to define anything? If a kidnapper wants you to vanish without a trace, you will do just that. It is not impossible.

And why should god "grab" you or anybody else for that matter? Abi your god don turn kidnapper?
Sam Milla:

How do you define a kidnapping without a trace?
How do you define rapture with a trace?
If i am walking alone and a kidnapper grabbed me.... And if i am walking alone and God grabbed me,
Can you tell me the differences since no one saw either of them.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Prayer / Why Christmas Is Also Termed Xmas? / Accept Jesus Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.