Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl (765 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl by uduvinci(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Here, i've known this girl since secondary school. Our story is like that of the relationship that never happened. I'm still in contact with her. But now When i make a move @ igniting something, i just-something makes me withdraw & this upsets her since she has thesame thing in mind as i. So pls advice me. She's someone i can't let go of i just can't. I don't want to hurt her. I'm begging, pls drop ur opinions and advice.
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl by Chanchit: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
See now, 15views, no comment, this is because they don't knw how to help you... I think you are confused cos u don't knw what u want, its either you fu**ck her or u fu**ck off... Have you heard of frnds with benefit..? Maybe u guys should try that style..
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl by uduvinci(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks for ur advice. I appreciate it. Dis regarding d vulgar
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl by girlking(f): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2012
d details u gave are not enough, I need to really get a clear picture.
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt This Girl by vivianc(f): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2012
I think I understand where u are coming from. I'd be scared too. You are scared cos u don't want to mess things up. Going into a relationship with a friend you really like is scary cos if anything goes wrong u might loose both the relationship and the friendship. My dear, somethings are worth risking,,,,,if u really love her and she feels the same way about u then give it a try. Just have a heart to heart conversation about this to make sure both of u are on the same page. Good luck........

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Committed Between MAN And WOMAN / Is It Too Much 2 Ask? / Are You Married To An Abusive Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.