Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (9200 Views)

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / I Dont Want To Hurt This Wonderful Lady / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
So many people do whatever they can to hurt their EX after a bitter break up. Are you one of those? Have you considered such a thing before? Have you tried casting him/her on the internet, posting naughty pictures of your ex? gossiping with his/her name among mutual friends and folks?

What exactly have you done before to hurt him/her? Did you feel fine after you did those things or were you depressed the more?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by jennikadri: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
starting with u,answer ur question
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

So many people do whatever they can to hurt their EX after  a bitter break up. Are you one of those? Have you considered such a thing before? Have you tried casting him/her on the internet, posting naughty pictures of your ex? gossiping with his/her name among mutual friends and folks?

What exactly have you done before to hurt him/her? Did you feel fine after you did those things or were you depressed the more?

Only people with no decorum and low self esteen go about hurting their EX-es.
A self confident dude/babe moves on because he/she is dead certain of finding someone better.
For instance, i dumped Hotfunmi and i have found. . . . . . .
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by ikamefa(f): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

So many people do whatever they can to hurt their EX after  a bitter break up. Are you one of those? Have you considered such a thing before? Have you tried casting him/her on the internet, posting naughty pictures of your ex? gossiping with his/her name among mutual friends and folks?

funny enough! am not a vindictive person! cheesy

never considered doing any "ish" to anybody

why waste valuable energy or life force  and time  cheesy

on one useless ex?

my motto is: waka very far! "  grin " and keep on walking  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by jennikadri: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2008
funmi answer ur qstion.u keep asking pple but u never answer

oya post ya own
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Busta(f): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
Is it really worth all that trouble just to get back at someone?

Gosh . . . let it go, wasn't meant to be.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2008
jennikadri:

starting with u,answer ur question

the day she ever answers her own threads is the day I convert to Islam
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by janami(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
poster
y shld one go abt looking for his or her exes to look for trouble?
have u done that? confess.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by KarmaMod(f): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2008
and what would be the point of posting the person's "naughty" pics when it just goes back to saying "well you DID date this person"

it's like posting your ex's ugliest pic and syaing "oh isnt she gross", what exactly does that say about you for dating said ugly person
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
People do this all the time and this attitude is seen in 80% of women although men prefer to get physical. From the responses above, it seems that Nigerian women do not make up that bunch. They swallow, take the heart break and move on, abi?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
Only people with no decorum and low self esteen go about hurting their EX-es.
A self confident dude/babe moves on because he/she is dead certain of finding someone better.
For instance, i dumped Hotfunmi and i have found. . . . . . .

You mean you got played? tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
funmi answer ur qstion.u keep asking people but u never answer

oya post ya own
You know I got no secret and am not among those that pretend as if it's all good from their side because we are online . If i do a thing like that, i'll be the first to accept it.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

You mean you got played? tongue tongue

A man never gets played after several "nut-busting" duel.
I always WIN. grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2008
A man never gets played after several "nut-busting" duel.
I always WIN.

Don't let me post your naked pictures you sent me by text. You daring me? tongue

You got palyed and your money and you are hurting real bad, accept it and shame the devil. tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
DEEPZONE

I AM SORRY I HAVE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND.

is your zone really deep?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

Don't let me post your naked pictures you sent me by text. You daring me? tongue

You got palyed and your money and you are hurting real bad, accept it and shame the devil. tongue

NA WA o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

the day she ever answers her own threads is the day I convert to Islam

Guy which one you belong to now?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2008
Was too busy crying to even think of hurting her.

cry     cry      cry     cry     cry
cry     cry      cry     cry
cry     cry      cry
cry     cry  
cry
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2008

is your zone really deep?
Mr GetLUST, is your lust really curable by holy ghost fire? tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2008
Liar. tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2008
@poster,

we sure have women like dat on dis part of d world. They may not go as far posting pix and bla, bla bla, but dey can certainly badmouth him at every giving opportunity. I guess d girls dat have posted aint such.

Anyway, i don't do dat. I think it's rather childish. It doesn't worth it @ all.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

Liar. tongue tongue

I'm still crying even now cry
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
@poster,

we sure have women like that on this part of d world. They may not go as far posting pix and bla, bla bla, but dey can certainly badmouth him at every giving opportunity. I guess d girls that have posted aint such.

Anyway, i don't do that. I think it's rather childish. It doesn't worth it @ all.
Good
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by DeepZone: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
I'm still crying even now
Why cry me a river when I didn't chop your money? Are you Hannibal or Pataki?. Be a man and get yourself another lover. Don't let me think you are as weak as the two BOYS aforementioned.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

Mr GetLUST, is your lust really curable by holy ghost fire? tongue

Yes of course, but you must add deep - zone in the deliverance session.

cool
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

Why cry me a river when I didn't chop your money? Are you Hannibal or Pataki?. Be a man and get yourself another lover. Don't let me think you are as weak as the two BOYS aforementioned.

Lol

I have gotten myself a new girl that I love like crazy, but then I still miss the sex with my ex. The sex was like heaven. cry cry cry
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

What do you mean by calling my pals weak boys?

mind yourself o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
DeepZone:

Post it ASAP!!!
U think i don't have your pix while u were screaming like a rhesus monkey during your orgasm??
It would go on YOUTUBE if u dare me.
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2008
Sauron and Deep Zone - shameless lovers are finally admitting evidence of their illicit trysts! cheesy grin grin
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Post it ASAP!!!
U think i don't have your pix while u were screaming like a rhesus monkey during your orgasm??
It would go on YOUTUBE if u dare me.

@ sauron

was she doing it alone?

answer Asap
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry
cry

Guy. why you choose to cry in a triangular manner?
Re: What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2008
debosky:

Sauron and Deep Zone - shameless lovers are finally admitting evidence of their illicit trysts!  cheesy grin grin

She spiked me drink!!!
I didn't know what hit ma hormones. . . . .I just woke up the next morning and i found meself next to a filthy hobbit. tongue tongue tongue

GETLUST:

@ sauron
was she doing it alone?
answer Asap

I don't kiss n tell. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Selling Point? / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.