Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51676 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
Gay Malawian Biafran

Please don't go run.

We are waiting for you to turn this thread into an intellectual one.

We get you are gay and idle; thats fine.

Now we want you to use your brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
Katsumoto:

Ok, we know you are good at iyo-robber insults.

Now lets take this discussion higher intellectually.

What is this one mile corridor and hausa fulani conquest?

You are practically chasing him away by challenging him to an intellectual debate. Even the owner of thread just bailed at the mention of intellectual. LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Oh I am getting bored, where is the gay Malawian Biafran?

I want an intellectual debate.

Oh gay Biafran, where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by UyiIredia(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are practically chasing him away by challenging him to an intellectual debate. Even the owner of thread just bailed at the mention of intellectual. LMAO grin
see these intellectual cowards sha. My phone id dying now but feel free to reign on my parade while i am gone i will definitely respond to all your cries of anguish.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Malawian(m),
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: KingOmarion(m), jibsy_ola(f), Trinity213, cystem(m), Mikel1981, easiestmoney, gidiMonsta(m), Fornorth(m), T9ksy(m), Malawian(m)[size=38pt][/size], ayo7654, turnkey(m), Aigbofa, Uyi Iredia(m), Katsumoto and 27 guest(s)

I see you hiding there.

Are you phoning a friend?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: see these intellectual cowards sha. My phone id dying now but feel free to reign on my parade while i am gone i will definitely respond to all your cries of anguish.

Run batty boy, run. I've just discovered the magic word...... "Intellectual". LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: see these intellectual cowards sha. My phone id dying now but feel free to reign on my parade while i am gone i will definitely respond to all your cries of anguish.

Oh my gosh

The gay Biafran is running. Oh no

Now lets play who wants to be a millionaire.

Why is the gay Biafran running? Is it because

a) He is not a real man as he is gay
b) He has the same genes as the general who ran from the battlefield dressed as a fair maiden
c) Both of the above

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
viewing this topic: Malawian(m)

The Malawian is now hiding amongst the guests.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2012

Your phone battery hasn't 'died'?

When are you going to raise the intellectual tone of this so far gay thread?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
aryzgreat:

Thou shall not derail this thread unless u have an answer to malawian question, Google is free bro, the thread is there for ur perusal. cool

Since we used the word intellectual, we haven't seen you on this thread?

Is that all it takes to send imbeciles away?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Katsumoto: Viewing this topic: Malawian(m),

Your phone battery hasn't 'died'?

When are you going to raise the intellectual tone of this so far gay thread?

Never! He is gone. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am going to be extremely disappointed but not surprised if the gay Biafran returns when I am no longer online.

Why won't I be surprised? Becauses cowards run their mouths but run when confronted. This is fastest and most cowardly retreat I have ever seen in the history of ar.se whooping.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Desola(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Where I'm from, people will kneel on both knees when they greet someone superior in status and/or age, though I've seen instances where people will go on one knee if it's a relative, or where if it's a female, she'll do a kind of curtsey if she's wearing a dress and doesn't want to touch it to the ground. This is what I've seen every time I've been back to Nigeria and it's what I saw as a kid. I don't remember seeing bowing
though. I didn't know any Nigerians bow, but now I know.

Hogwash!

A bini boy for that matter. Na lie go scatter your oblongata, oniro oshi!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Malawian(m) and 22 guest(s)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
I leave for just 45mins and these 1-cowards just find their voice sha. I don come now. We are now into penalty kicks. Hope them e -warriors i called out are here.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Katsumoto: I am going to be extremely disappointed but not surprised if the gay Biafran returns when I am no longer online.

Why won't I be surprised? Becauses cowards run their mouths but run when confronted. This is fastest and most cowardly retreat I have ever seen in the history of ar.se whooping.

grin grin grin
ode. I am here now. Hope you went for reinforcements.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: I leave for just 45mins and these 1-cowards just find their voice sha. I don come now. We are now into penalty kicks. Hope them e -warriors i called out are here.

Did you see all the posts saying "Viewing this topic"? It is one thing to be daft, it's another to be dishonest. You were hiding in plain view.
Just as Katsumoto left, you suddenly re-surfaced, talk of being cowardly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Katsumoto:

Since we used the word intellectual, we haven't seen you on this thread?

Is that all it takes to send imbeciles away?
now for intellect, have you ever met an slowpoke? They drool with saliva from their mouths. Now look at the picture and see tinubu drooling from the mouth. Tinubu your supreme leader drooling from the mouth. Are you saying tinubu is an slowpoke? Are you telling me an slowpoke is leading the entire yoruba race? In the village of the blind, a one eyed man is king. Now if an slowpoke is your king, what are you the subjects? I am waiting for an answer.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: now for intellect, have you ever met an slowpoke? They drool with saliva from their mouths. Now look at the picture and see tinubu drooling from the mouth. Tinubu your supreme leader drooling from the mouth. Are you saying tinubu is an slowpoke? Are you telling me an slowpoke is leading the entire yoruba race? In the village of the blind, a one eyed man is king. Now if an slowpoke is your king, what are you the subjects? I am waiting for an answer.

Intellectual debate or nothing.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

Did you see all the posts saying "Viewing this topic"? It is one thing to be daft, it's another to be dishonest. You were hiding in plane view.
Just as Katsumoto left, you suddenly re-surfaced, talk of being cowardly.
ode. I am using a phone. It does not log you out when you switch off the browser. I just got back in. Phone is not fully charged but it will be enough to crush you guys now.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: ode. I am using a phone. It does not log you out when you switch off the browser. I just got back in. Phone is not fully charged but it will be enough to crush you guys now.

How convenient. It doesn't log you out for half an hour? But as soon as Katsumoto left, your phone was fully charged!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dainfamous: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
Basil-J:
i aint surprised your ancestors are regular yabaleft escapees...av u gone to the zoo today to visit ur family?..hurry b4 it closes down..and great ur mum for me, [b]tell her my dog misses her [/b]hallway wide v*gina. Re.tardeen
grin chimoooooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Malawian(m), Aigbofa,
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

How convenient. It doesn't log you out for half an hour? But as soon as Katsumoto left, your phone was fully charged!
no kutsumoto convieniently left before 8pm. I told you guys to stand by didnt i?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: no kutsumoto convieniently left before 8pm. I told you guys to stand by didnt i?

Grand delusions.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

Intellectual debate or nothing.
so is tinubu an im.bec.ile? Is the most sophisticated tribe on da planet led by a drooling groin grabbing im.beci.le?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: so is tinubu an im.bec.ile? Is the most sophisticated tribe on da planet led by a drooling groin grabbing im.beci.le?

Hmmmmn...let's say cultural differences between Yorubas and ibos. Honest intellectual discuss, game? No gutter stuff.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by aishatua1: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2012

Just to make sure your battery isn't dead yet.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Where are all the yoruba heavy hitting e-cowards i called out over and hour ago? Are they in the guest section watching the anihiliation of their kind from afar? Aigbofa is trying to bore me here. I dont think it was a coincidence that katsumoto dissapeared befoe 8pm. @ Aigbofa, is a drooling groin grabber leading the entire yoruba race or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.