Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51619 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: Aigbofa i see you. Come out here now!

Misery loves company.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ Aigbofa, why were you hidding in one corner of the viewing section? Let me know if you have accepted defeat so i can leave you be! Am i making you miserable?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: who reins in your kinsmen when they flood igbo threads? Look at this condescending cry baby. Notice how your voice sound distant and dispirited?

This thread only shows that nigerians of whatever hue now enjoys free speech. Was it not the same buhari whom you are now merging with clamped down on the free press to the point of jailing irabo and co when they published what he did not like? See yoruba going to merge with a maximum dictactor before our very eyes and you think all other tribes in nigeria is as muted as you guys? One more thing, you are the nincompoo here period! If you wanr proof, let me know.

Not everyone that nudges you away from beastly acts is Yoruba/ACN/Muslim/Tinubu/or Buhari's homeboy.

Why are you so paranoid and hateful?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
ilugunboy:

Sorry....gone through the whole 18 pages of this thread, and believe me bro you've not made a single..and am I mean a single intelligent comment.

Am not disappointed in someone like because really I don't really know your antecedent on this forum, but Katsumoto and Aigbofa that are engaging some one apparently shallow in thinking like you.

Unless you are telling me that ability to throw the most nonsensical insults is the definition of intelligence where you come from.
see how these e- cowards are now speaking queens english to sound important and civilised. How civilised do you sound when you swarm igbo threads with hate and propaganda? About intelligence, what is intelligent about your leader's greeting style? And my people are always more intelligent than yours, if anything, you guys are the gutter people. If you cant take it, then dont dish it. Lemme see you again talking thrash on any igbo thread tommorrow. Have you sh.it yourself yet?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by curtain: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
There shud b limitation to each act of respect frm a reasonable person to an unreasonable person, respect is meant for those that deserve it morally and physically, if respect is not controlled then you wil end up givin it and regretin later, for instance respect is meant 4 elders bt nobody respects an elderly rapist. The question there4 is does buhari really deserve that respect considering the circumstances of the meeting or was it merely a show of hypocrisy by tinubu, buhari, a power drunked bigot who has threatened to flood nigeria wit blood if things fail to go his way cum 2015, did not show the slightest remorse to d victims of the post election violence on his behalf as expected frm him, it is needless to say that the call by boko dat Gej shud convert to islam is becus they missed buhari's presence as d c-in-c. Tinubu may b a theif bt i doubt if he has d impetus to consent in commiting massacre 4 power. Now if tinubu does not share the same ideology wit buhari then y does he hv to take his time to bow so low in dat manner as if he was congratulating buhari or praising him 4 a job well done. Oda times u see dis show of shame in africa is during assylum and here pussilamous tinubu trembling in fear b4 buhari. This shows that it is no longer a merger bt an acquisition or a forceful marriage, he shud tells
if he is under threat from boko.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
kingoflag:

Not everyone that nudges you away from beastly acts is Yoruba/ACN/Muslim/Tinubu/or Buhari's homeboy.

Why are you so paranoid and hateful?
thanks for letting me know something new. I am not hatefull pls, this is just uncompromising attack. Never think the tone of my post represents me at all. In fact, if any of my neighbours happen to be reading any of these, they will never agree i wrote them. Pls i dont hate yoruba, i just want to see a flooded lagos with their tears. I want a public holiday mate. Comprehende?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by joeyfire(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
;DThis is hardcore

curtain: There shud b limitation to each act of respect frm a reasonable person to an unreasonable person, respect is meant for those that deserve it morally and physically, if respect is not controlled then you wil end up givin it and regretin later, for instance respect is meant 4 elders bt nobody respects an elderly rapist. The question there4 is does buhari really deserve that respect considering the circumstances of the meeting or was it merely a show of hypocrisy by tinubu, buhari, a power drunked bigot who has threatened to flood nigeria wit blood if things fail to go his way cum 2015, did not show the slightest remorse to d victims of the post election violence on his behalf as expected frm him, it is needless to say that the call by boko dat Gej shud convert to islam is becus they missed buhari's presence as d c-in-c. Tinubu may b a theif bt i doubt if he has d impetus to consent in commiting massacre 4 power. Now if tinubu does not share the same ideology wit buhari then y does he hv to take his time to bow so low in dat manner as if he was congratulating buhari or praising him 4 a job well done. Oda times u see dis show of shame in africa is during assylum and here pussilamous tinubu trembling in fear b4 buhari. This shows that it is no longer a merger bt an acquisition or a forceful marriage, he shud tells
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thank you @curtain, i suppose you are more intrested in civil discourse, me i just want to see a flooded lagos tommorrow momo. Those cowards will never pretend to have seen your comments, let alone respond to them. How can they see their leader leading them to slavery and they are making excuses for him? Unless they like their slave status! Buhari the mass murderer is the one yorubas are merging with! What a sad day for democracy! These guys are really sophisticated arent they? Maybe they have extracted an aggrement from buhari that yorubas will not be harmed in the next post election violence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by joeyfire(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
grin Chei! Akande's smile is almost scary

papa giddy: check out these

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kingoflag i see you! Now respond to the poser posed by @curtain ! Dont by hidding away like a muted coward.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by joeyfire(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool There is a notable difference in the composures of Daddy Adeboye and Akande
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
sheyguy: Malawian sounds so much like Beaf.
Could Malawian=Beaf ?
no i am not beaf, but honestly, when i first came accross beaf's post, even i agreed he sounded familiar. But i dont know whom beaf is. Pls take my word, i dont want to swear.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
joeyfire: cool There is a notable difference in the composures of Daddy Adeboye and Akande

Adeboye was born before Buhari in the same year (1942) while Akande (I am guessing that is Bisi Akande) was born in 1939.

Are you expecting those older than Buhari to bow to him? Yoruba are not fools.

A bit of an open mind and a willingness to conduct research helps when debating.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jayfizz: Dirty igbo bitch which yoruba man in is right senses will marry you.

No thanks our yoruba men are too dirty and cowards.
did you come here to troll?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ Shollpopz, how did i miss you calling me a bastard? All these wowo girls wey dey show dem self all the time. See your oily face like con.dom. If you are already a defeated old hag, dont by transfering your aggression on someone else. I did not make you ugly but dont think it cant get any worse for you! If i slap you eh,
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by VoodooDoll(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
This has to be the most lousy, and misery filled, thread in the history of Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by PointB: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
curtain: There shud b limitation to each act of respect frm a reasonable person to an unreasonable person, respect is meant for those that deserve it morally and physically, if respect is not controlled then you wil end up givin it and regretin later, for instance respect is meant 4 elders bt nobody respects an elderly rapist. The question there4 is does buhari really deserve that respect considering the circumstances of the meeting or was it merely a show of hypocrisy by tinubu, buhari, a power drunked bigot who has threatened to flood nigeria wit blood if things fail to go his way cum 2015, did not show the slightest remorse to d victims of the post election violence on his behalf as expected frm him, it is needless to say that the call by boko dat Gej shud convert to islam is becus they missed buhari's presence as d c-in-c. Tinubu may b a theif bt i doubt if he has d impetus to consent in commiting massacre 4 power. Now if tinubu does not share the same ideology wit buhari then y does he hv to take his time to bow so low in dat manner as if he was congratulating buhari or praising him 4 a job well done. Oda times u see dis show of shame in africa is during assylum and here pussilamous tinubu trembling in fear b4 buhari. This shows that it is no longer a merger bt an acquisition or a forceful marriage, he shud tells

Well, said.

Some hypocrites would want us to buy a different narration.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: @ Shollpopz, how did i miss you calling me a bastard? All these wowo girls wey dey show dem self all the time. See your oily face like con.dom. If you are already a defeated old hag, dont by transfering your aggression on someone else. I did not make you ugly but dont think it cant get any worse for you! If i slap you eh,
Heffa are u mad?? Ur mama na d old hag, fool!!

Hv u opened d thread I asked u to??! Now, run along and do what I asked u to, MUMU!

lmao @ slapping me....ODE!! I go beat u ehn, E go be like sey na trailer jam u.....Do not try my Jackie Chan skills, Silly!

Trust me, if there is one thing I'm not it's ugly!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
Heffa are u mad?? Ur mama na d old hag, fool!!

Hv u opened d thread I asked u to??! Now, run along and do what I asked u to, MUMU!

lmao @ slapping me....ODE!! I go beat u ehn, E go be like sey na trailer jam u.....Do not try my Jackie Chan skills, Silly!

Trust me, if there is one thing I'm not it's ugly!

i am not a yoruba man o. If you can beat up all the yoruba man you have come accross, the only explanation is that you must be one very fat agbaya! I dont know if i should run you out of this thread with curt remarks yet. You are getting entertained here, arent you?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: i am not a yoruba man o. If you can beat up all the yoruba man you have come accross, the only explanation is that you must be one very fat agbaya! I dont know if i should run you out of this thread with curt remarks yet. You are getting entertained here, arent you?
I already knew u were a tribalistic, good 4 nothing, dumb skull!
What does Jackie Chan skills hv to do with being fat ehn??
Shut ur mouth, I said!
Get d f*uck outta here and do what I asked of you, Anuofia!
LMAO @ curt remarks.......B*itch I'll run u ova!
Now, get off my a*ss
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by sheyguy: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian A. K. A Bloody Razist, what u are suppose to do is present us a video clip so we can access how buhari had greet Tinubu in return (that's if Tinubu actually initiate greeting in the first place). Your showing up here with the picture of one man bowing does not prove nada. All i see in Malawian is Beef, that's what made me comment in this thread in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
I already knew u were a tribalistic, good 4 nothing, dumb skull!
What does Jackie Chan skills hv to do with being fat ehn??
Shut ur mouth, I said!
Get d f*uck outta here and do what I asked of you, Anuofia!
LMAO @ curt remarks.......B*itch I'll run u ova!
Now, get off my a*ss
you will run me ova? Now i know what you really are! You are one of those shemales arent you? You want to fa.g my nyash abi? Shei, a fat transgendered pinning you down? That must be the kind of nightmares that wake comma patients up.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by sheyguy: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian can't prove Tinubu alone bowed neither can he prove Buhari didn't start the greeting buy bowing, so how on earth do we know what to make of this silly thread . . . Egbon [b]R[/b]azist, I Hail Oh!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: you will run me ova? Now i know what you really are! You are one of those shemales arent you? You want to fa.g my nyash abi? Shei, a fat transgendered pinning you down? That must be the kind of nightmares that wake comma patients up.
Ehn?? Ogini?? Wetin??

What's up with the incoherent jargon u wrote above.....

Go and do what I asked you to, my friend!

If i hear one more word from you, I'll beat the nonsense outta u!

Tribalistic Im.becile!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
sheyguy: Malawian A. K. A Bloody Razist, what u are suppose to do is present us a video clip so we can access how buhari had greet Tinubu in return (that's if Tinubu actually initiate greeting in the first place). Your showing up here with the picture of one man bowing does not prove nada. All i see in Malawian is Beef, that's what made me comment in this thread in the first place.
look, for the last time, i am not beaf !!! If you want to keep believing otherwise, feel free to do so! About video, are you hoping the video will show tinubu not stooping for conquest? Or are you implying buhari will also give tinubu a stoop as well? Deal with the photo first! If a video becomes available, we will see it.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
Ehn?? Ogini?? Wetin??

What's up with the incoherent jargon u wrote above.....

Go and do what I asked you to, my friend!

If i hear one more word from you, I'll beat the nonsense outta u!

Tribalistic Im.becile!
are you a shem.ale or not?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
I have been here for more than an hour now. I cant believe those e-cowards still havent shown up. Lollypopz has been keeping mw company but i need equal hands pls. Moreover she is a woman and i am a chauvinist. Where is dayokanu? Where is bluetooth?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: are you a shem.ale or not?
Didn't my username say (F) beside it?!! angry.....

It's NL! I culd be whatever u want me to be, I'll still whoop ur tribalistic a*ss, Anuofia!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Malawian: I have been here for more than an hour now. I cant believe those e-cowards still havent shown up. Lollypopz has been keeping mw company but i need equal hands pls. Moreover she is a woman and i am a chauvinist. Where is dayokanu? Where is bluetooth?
A tribalist and a chauvinist??!!

*shudders*
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
Didn't my username say (F) beside it?!! angry.....

It's NL! I culd be whatever u want me to be, I'll still whoop ur tribalistic a*ss, Anuofia!
you wanna whoop my a*ss? With what? Nna i don run o. This is a nightmare scenario. A man beating she.male anywhere near my a*ss gringrin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
undecided both arent mutually exclusive
Shollypopz:

*shudders*
undecided
Shollypopz:

*shudders*
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
undecided both arent mutually exclusive
Shollypopz:

*shudders*

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.