Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51622 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
will someone please explain to this slowpoke that CPC/TINUBU does not represent the whole of Yoruba tribe...u need the panadol @tpia posted up there asap!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
nuclearboy: And what are you, Original Poster? A Bingo by your sound and lack of manners, it seems!!!

A former governor bows before an older former President and here you are, a nonentity, a faceless slowpoke insulting an entire race because of that? I see some of you and I wonder if spare part actually ran out in heaven and they are now using genetic garbage to fill the need created by the frustrated couplings of demented, low IQ dolts! I mean, what exactly has gone wrong that life is throwing d rubbish of the galaxy amongst humans! Pitiful and to be wept over is the existence of such as you!

Now go back home and slaughter the maiden who bore you - she must have offended many to get you as fruit!

You come here with your half baked brains and limited vocabulary and insult an entire race? You need to go get a wheelbarrow and shove it up, - sideways!

Dog!
LMAO!! DAAMMMN!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chanchit: We don't use power, we use common sense, they say if u want to catch a monkey, you have to behave like one, thats what Tinubu is doing, i can promise you that you will all cry foul, when he's through with u guys...
is it your common sense that has lead you guys into perpetual slavery to the fulani?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Gbawe: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: check the "level" of the chineese' head and see tinubu's own. Moreover, this is not our culture. A whole yoruba supreme leader and an ordinary fulani figure-head. Chei.

You are simply an attention seeking cretin and I hope sensible Nairalanders, whatever ethnic group they are from, will ignore this your cheap attempt at ethnic baiting. What "our culture" are you talking about? Malawian culture perhaps? It certainly cannot be Yoruba culture where grown men prostrate, totally vertical, for others older than them as a sign of respect.

Tinubu is showing respect to a man more elderly as is customary in Yoruba culture. It is as simple as that. Read whatever you want into it. You are only showing the lack of decorum and respect for the old ways that is now seeing sons beat up their fathers in public.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mzsolex: can someone please ask this slowpoke how CPC/TINUBU represent the whole of Yoruba...u need the panadol up there asap!
are you guys already denying tinubu? Dont tell me you are about to betray him as usual. I have read on this forum where tinubu was called " asiwaju agbalagba titi lailai". Tell me what that means. Who is the yoruba supreme political leader today?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by 2mch(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
LMAO! It seems Malawian needs a visa to Malawi. And he needs to stay in his country.lmao. The guy is losing it. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Gbawe: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
PapaBrowne: Eeele Sir!! Eeele!
Doesn't mean HE gives a hoot about you.

Tinubus posture speaks volumes. If I psychoanalyse that pose. . . .

Any wise man who looks carefully would tell that Buhari is about to be betrayed beyond his imagination.

I luv Tinubu. The guy is a master startegist, second only to OBJ.

You are just an ignorant clown who never hesitates to comment on issues he knows zilch about. Your "psychoanalysis", as usual, is driven by your bias and vacuously prejudiced take on issues. I have personally seen Mike Adenuga, with all his billions, prostrate similarly to Yoruba elders who are more or less Koboless. Was Adenuga about to "betray" them as well? If some of you don't understand Yoruba culture, then keep your mouth shut instead of interpreting it totally wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Desola(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jarus: Proof that we Yorubas are respectful of people older than us, irrespective of where he comes from.

You're only responding because the other man is Fulani. Abegi! Yorubas know themselves jo!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Gbawe, if i may ask, which other tribe in nigeria postrates like the yoruba? Proove to us this your "culture" isnt rooted in your slave status to the fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Gbawe: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: @ Gbawe, if i may ask, which other tribe in nigeria postrates like the yoruba? Proove to us this your "culture" isnt rooted in your slave status to the fulani.

Cretin. I don't suffer fools gladly. If you sleep better thinking the Yorubas prostrating for elders is "rooted in your slave status to the fulani" then be my guest and continue your journey of ignorance and idiocy. No wonder Nigeria is now full of clowns like you who are not only happy to slap their father in public but also eager to ridicule those who don't want to display the same lack of upright breeding as "slaves".

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
2mch: LMAO! It seems Malawian needs a visa to Malawi. And he needs to stay in his country.lmao. The guy is losing it. grin grin grin
is that all you have to say? Tell us why tinubu is trying to give buhari a bl.ow job by force.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have not seen a yoruba postrating to an igbo or ijaw or bini. Why must it be only the hausa fulani? Did your "culture" preclude you from postrating to any other than the hausa fulani? I am waiting for an answer!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Afam4eva(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Una no go kill person with laughter grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Akanbiedu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Trust you Jarus, I know you won't allow anybody define you for you.

[s][size=5pt]Love may be involved though. grin grin[/size][/s]
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: I have not seen a yoruba postrating to an igbo or ijaw or bini. Why must it be only the hausa fulani? Did your "culture" preclude you from postrating to any other than the hausa fulani? I am waiting for an answer!
I can see u are in need of serious a*ss whooping!
U hv never seen??....ok, after they finish dealing wiv u, u'll see clearly grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Obama and Saudi King

Obama in Japan

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by alex14(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: I have not seen a yoruba postrating to an igbo or ijaw or bini. Why must it be only the hausa fulani? Did your "culture" preclude you from postrating to any other than the hausa fulani? I am waiting for an answer!

Valid?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Bittyend: lol, are u following me around??

Or is that what alternate accounts do??
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2012

Your mum sure starved you brea.st milk, don't blame Yoruba people for that - blame your mum. Isn't it surprising that you detest your tribe so much, and you had to end up being a MALAWIAN, no?

You're the definition of what a bastard is, fvck off!!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by dasparrow: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Post

Another inciteful thread. It is normal to postrate when greeting your elders. How does that translate to someone being a slave?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
I can see u are in need of serious a*ss whooping!
U hv never seen??....ok, after they finish dealing wiv u, u'll see clearly grin grin
show us a picture of a yoruba postrating to anybody other than hausa fulani or the white man. Na who wan a*ss whoop me abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz: @Bittyend: lol, are u following me around??

Or is that what alternate accounts do??

Just trying to put the Malawian dolt in his place.

The same fools will start crying like sissies and wussies when Yoruba people attack Igbo threads, inbred flaming faggits.

I can see Afam4eva laughing, but his laughter would soon turn to tears on a thread about Igbos tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Gbawe:

Cretin. I don't suffer fools gladly. If you sleep better thinking the Yorubas prostrating for elders is "rooted in your slave status to the fulani" then be my guest and continue your journey of ignorance and idiocy. No wonder Nigeria is now full of clowns like you who are not only happy to slap their father in public but also eager to ridicule those who don't want to display the same lack of upright breeding as "slaves".

I have seen an old picture of MKO Abiola prostrating to Rotimi Williams in court even though Williams was representing the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend: Obama and Saudi King

Obama in Japan

obama's head is no where near any of their groin! Check out tinubu's own and tell me what he was trying to do.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Chyz2: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

Just trying to put the Malawian dolt in his place.

The same fools will start crying like sissies and wussies when Yoruba people attack Igbo threads, inbred flaming faggits.

I can see Afam4eva laughing, but his laughter would soon turn to tears on a thread about Igbos tomorrow.

I laugh when tribal monkeys like you think for one second that you won't reep what you sew. Una wan claim victim now,ah? lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tell me why buhari was desperately trying to protect his groin?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

Your mum sure starved you brea.st milk, don't blame Yoruba people for that - blame your mum. Isn't it surprising that you detest your tribe so much, and you had to end up being a MALAWIAN, no?

You're the definition of what a bastard is, fvck off!!
your mama get brea.st milk at all? All these sickly pikins wey dem mama be "sko-nyoo" dey here dey talk about brea.st milk.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by solid3(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tinumbu is on his own here. Period.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chyz*:

I laugh when tribal monkeys like you think for one second that you won't reep what you sew. Una wan claim victim now,ah? lol

The only monkeys out there your forest dwelling people, you prick from a chimpnoid race of hairy people. Fvck off and stop quoting me, cu.nt.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend: Obama and Saudi King

Obama in Japan

Goerge Bush bows to Saudi king.

According to OP, that must mean Americans are slaves to Saudis and japanese.

Its Obvious the Op is Igbo cos only Igbos are that moronicc

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by cantell(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: Tell me why buhari was desperately trying to protect his groin?
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: your mama get brea.st milk at all? All these sickly pikins wey dem mama be "sko-nyoo" dey here dey talk about brea.st milk.

Post in a language I understand and get ya arse whooping, dolt. You want to talk about an ethnic group being slaves, when your people have been political prostitutes for e-ons.

You created a dumb thread, now you're crying foul - freaking chimpnoid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.