Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51623 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

Your mum sure starved you brea.st milk, don't blame Yoruba people for that - blame your mum. Isn't it surprising that you detest your tribe so much, and you had to end up being a MALAWIAN, no?

You're the definition of what a bastard is, fvck off!!

He's not a Malawian he's a yiboman they are now all over southern Africa doing what they know best.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
You could see buhari's second hand right across his abunnam like no i do not want a blo.w job on camera. gringringrincheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
inufele2:

He's not a Malawian he's a yiboman they are now all over southern Africa doing what they know best.
forget my moniker. I have said it several times on this forum that i am igbo. Neither do i know where malawi is to start with. Show us a picture of a yoruba man postrating to anyone other than hausa fulani or whiteman. Was it not one of your respectable yorubaman that ordered the oba of benin to learn yoruba immediately?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
inufele2:

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by lawbabs: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Malawian, you have distinguished yourself as a jobless and clueless man. If you are short of ideas on what to post here, you should request to be delisted from this land so that Nairaland can quickly reduce by one, the number of pple who only occupy server space without anything to show for it.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
lawbabs: @Malawian, you have distinguished yourself as a jobless and clueless man. If you are short of ideas on what to post here, you should request to be delisted from this land so that Nairaland can quickly reduce by one, the number of pple who only occupy server space without anything to show for it.
see this cry baby sha. Who told you you are gainfully employed? See them dey form high handedness because you can respond to simple questions. Show me a picture of a yoruba postrating to someone other than oyinbo or hausa fulani! Shey you guys say it is your culture to postrate abi? Is this aspect of your culture selective in nature?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

Post in a language I understand and get ya arse whooping, dolt. You want to talk about an ethnic group being slaves, when your people have been political prostitutes for e-ons.

You created a dumb thread, now you're crying foul - freaking chimpnoid.
haaa! Wa wo awon cry babies yi sha. Inside me and you, who does it sound like he is flooding lagos with his crocodile tears? Come make i use my hankdrcheif take wipe your tears for you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Freewilly(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Malawian I'll have to find you a nice yoruba girl to marry so you'll stop hating on yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Freewilly: @ Malawian I'll have to find you a nice yoruba girl to marry so you'll stop hating on yoruba.

Did you find yourself a nice Yoruba man to marry?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Freewilly(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

No thanks our yoruba men are too dirty and cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Chyz2: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

The only monkeys out there your forest dwelling people, you prick from a chimpnoid race of hairy people. Fvck off and stop quoting me, cu.nt.

A yoruba boy calling another person chimpoid ,lol. Dude, look in the mirror. rotflmao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Freewilly: @ Malawian I'll have to find you a nice yoruba girl to marry so you'll stop hating on yoruba.
who told you i hate yorubas? Go to ekpoma and ask for malawian, when i was there, i squatted a yoruba boy in my room for 3 yrs and he did not pay a kobo. ( Before G*D and man ). Just over a month ago, i gave out one of my appartments to a yoruba woman. Go to sumya junior grammer sch and ask for mrs alade. Most of my hommies are yoruba, In fact, my first girlfriend was even yoruba. This is nairaland. We Choose our sides and attack for fun. When we log off, we return to normal gringrin. Fratternisation is over, Now answer my questions.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by bittyend(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chyz*:

A yoruba boy calling another person chimpoid ,lol. Dude, look in the mirror. rotflmao

You don't want to go there with me and let me educate you and show you the chimpnoid characteristics in your phenotype. Keep 'rotflmao' till you get your eyes pierced with a fork.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Freewilly:

Our Yoruba women are ladylike and never uncouth like you.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Freewilly:

chei, this staight at the groin! No wonder buhari was protecting his equipment from that chap gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
bittyend:

You don't want to go there with me and let me educate you and show you the chimpnoid characteristics in your phenotype. Keep 'rotflmao' till you get your eyes pierced with a fork.
see this coward wey dey hide fork wey him wan use take fight. No wonder buhari was skeptical about tinubu's offer for a blo.w job on camera. Guy probally was wondering what weapons tinubu was hidding under his toungue.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Dayokanu, i asked for a picture of yoruba postrating to any other people other than hausa fulani and white man, you were busy showing me obama. Haba. Is obama a yoruba man? Next thing now we will hear that kenyans migrated from yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: @ Dayokanu, i asked for a picture of yoruba postrating to any other people other than hausa fulani and white man, you were busy showing me obama. Haba. Is obama a yoruba man? Next thing now we will hear that kenyans migrated from yorubaland.

I would love for you to produce the picture of a Yoruba man prostrating for a Caucasian or any other non-Yoruba person.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
TGIF, the fun starts today, but i am not catching as much fun as i want. Those e-warriors that usually swarm an igbo thread to derail it have suddenly dissapeared online. Chei. You guys arent even trying hard enough to derail this one.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

She dey my house for Coppel we are happily married
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tpia, those pictures are priceless, especially that Panadol one.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by pluto04(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Very soon, these guys will make panadol the subject matter of this thread, before you know it, we will be argueing about who makes the best panadol. I know how you guys roll and i will not allow it here.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by HiiiPower(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ibos again?
Una no dey tire to dey jealous yoruba pipu?
Abeg go eat akpu make you sleep jare.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

Our Yoruba women are ladylike and never uncouth like you.

is she not a yoruba woman?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
HiiiPower: Ibos again?
Una no dey tire to dey jealous yoruba pipu?
Abeg go eat akpu make you sleep jare.
was it akpu tinubu was trying to eat around buhari's groin? Does buhari's groin produce akpu? Is his sem.en too thick to be mistaken for akpu? What is your supreme leader doing in that picture?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Desola:

You're only responding because the other man is Fulani. Abegi! Yorubas know themselves jo!
how did i miss desola? Maybe because you did not add "ojare" gringrin. Just one more of my favourites missing from this thread. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Katsumoto: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Malawian: was it akpu tinubu was trying to eat around buhari's groin? Does buhari's groin produce akpu? Is his sem.en too thick to be mistaken for akpu? What is your supreme leader doing in that picture?

I always wonder what makes some men to delight in discussing male body parts.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Genius100: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Moderators, why hasn't the fool named Malawian been banned? You guys wonder why Nigeria is the way it is; it is the same culture of impunity that has turned Nigeria into a banana republic that is also responsible for Nairaland's reputation as a website with a congregation of the lowest IQ Nigerians.....
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by asha80(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Genius100: Moderators, why hasn't the fool named Malawian been banned? You guys wonder why Nigeria is the way it is; it is the same culture of impunity that has turned Nigeria into a banana republic that is also responsible for[b] Nairaland's reputation as a website with a congregation of the lowest IQ Nigerians....[/b].

danm !
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
*solid*:
Tinumbu is on his own here. Period.
no, he came with a host of yoruba ACN leaders and cheiftains.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Genius100: Moderators, why hasn't the fool named Malawian been banned? You guys wonder why Nigeria is the way it is; it is the same culture of impunity that has turned Nigeria into a banana republic that is also responsible for Nairaland's reputation as a website with a congregation of the lowest IQ Nigerians.....
who is this foo.l? Why should i be banned simply because i asked a simple question? Look who is talking about I.Q and this your condescending attitude to our country Nigeria is your own cup of tea. Do not for once think your opinion about this country matters. Yeye. See this mofo all like " na my people get nairaland and we go ban anybody wey we no like wetin hi talk" and you wonder why you think this is a banana republic? You want to hush free speach abi? What is tinubu doing in the picture?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.