Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Who Is A Caring Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Caring Man? (2581 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Caring Man? by Akintoso: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
please my people it has been a long time I wanted to know who is a caring man. This is because most of our ladies out there, if you don't take them to gifts shops, fast food joints or you don't send recharge cards to them you are not caring. please who is that caring man?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2007
A caring man is a rich and generous man.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by opuro(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2007
Akintoso:

please my people it has been a long time I wanted to know who is a caring man. This is because most of our ladies out there, if you don't take them to gifts shops, fast food joints or you don't send recharge cards to them you are not caring. please who is that caring man?

ol boy you don answer your self finish!

Seun:

abi o
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by TheSly: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2007
Seun:

yes. . the likes of me grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by abiodunade(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
~Sly~(*_*):

yes. . the likes of me grin grin grin
A caring man, accordin to my research is a man dat can Bleep his wife vry well throughout d nite without restin. If u re rich and generous and u can nt Bleep WELL, ur wife will say out re nt carin at all cos u dey lack 4 dat thin well shocked.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by ell77(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2007
A caring man to ME OH (not every girl is the same sha). Is one who is concerned about his girls state of well being, physically, mentally and emotionally and at least attempts to do something to improve her wellbeing.

Emotionally - make her laugh or smile, make her feel attractive or loved by complimenting her and telling her you lover her and need her and why she is special, helping her spiritually, providing children, always ask her how she is feeling and actually want to know how she is feeling.

Physically - if she is tired help her out by taking on her chores, or not allowing her to carry heavy loads, or picking her up from work or uni in your car instead of allowing her to use okada or trek, massaging her back if it aches etc.

Mentally  - helping her fulfill her desires whether it is to be a businesswoman or career woman, go to school, do some research, help you with your business (so she does not feel bored or worthless), taking away the stress of financial burden too perhaps.

Anyway if you can do all of these things NO ONE can deny you are not caring. But you don't have to do all of these things to be a caring man, it depends on if she is able to do these things for herself or not and if she even considers these things to be issues on the first place. In fact to me, it is that he is genuinely trying that matters more, not even the succeeding. That's my definition of a caring man, there may be some omissions but I think you get the idea.

Here are some dictionary defintions too:
Adjective"Feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others"

Noun "a loving feeling"- love - a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "warmheartedness"
To be concerned or interested: Once inside, we didn't care whether it rained or not.
To provide needed assistance or watchful supervision: cared for the wounded; caring for an aged relative at home.
To object or mind: If no one cares, I'll smoke.

To have a liking or attachment: didn't care for the movie.
To have a wish; be inclined: Would you care for another helping?

Sometimes a guy may care for the physical needs of a girl when she does not need it and needs the emotional or vice versa, you get what I mean. When she says you are not caring why don't you ask her what she means by that?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by iice(f): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2008
@Topic, one who cares undecided
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by ell77(f): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2008
iice:

lol. that is the shortened version of my own. teehee! grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by NihilceM: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2008
@ ellj na wa o

A man who cares is the one that simply cares.

He is caring because he cares for your need.

A caring man is the type that isn't afraid to tell you when you are wrong, because he cares.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by ell77(f): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2008
Nihil-ce-M:

@ ellj na wa o

A man who cares is the one that simply cares.

He is caring because he cares for your need.

A caring man is the type that isn't afraid to tell you when you are wrong, because he cares.

Yes I agree.

What is na wa o? Because the post was long, I have that habit - I like to be thorough so that people don't ask me twice or claim i am being vague! lol. grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Don1DeMaco: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2008
a caring man, hunhun
MUNGUN dats the short form
Xtics
1 Rich and very generous showers her with gifts
[b]2. infact generous is the key word, doesnt mind forgiving his wife several times for her sins like cheating on him both sexually and emotionally, some dont even mind her fooling around.[/b]3. Even if e sabi do understands that variety is the spice of life so e no dey vex
4. takes the woman and her finds out and spoils them, at least if she no tell u say u dey caring, her friends would tell her
5. he is at his girls beck and call, does the dishes, helps with her clothes, cleans her shoes,

e be like say i go stop for here make others contribute, if u need more input im at ur service

but no 2 is very key cos she go dey use u as example to all her friends "my man is so caring dat even when he found out i was cheating on him he forgave me, and the next time i did it he still forgave me. i love him so much and he loves me too". then the friend sef go use u as example to her own man by saying the same. believe me a man can be more caring than dat
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by odiaseo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2008
infact generous is the key word, doesn't mind forgiving his wife several times for her sins like cheating on him both sexually and emotionally, some don't even mind her fooling around.

With that definition of a caring man, would you then agree that a woman should be a woman that allows her husband to sleep with other women in her home and still forgive him?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Don1DeMaco: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2008
well wouldnt be able to answer that here, the topic is "Who is a caring man", dont think the guy will appreciate me xrising women.

would have loved to help but sorry i cant answer dat here. try talk about caring men, stay focused on the topic
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by adeboo(f): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2008
Someone who is very selfless - thinks about others before himself.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by ell77(f): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2008
I can see some people here have been used by women, ndo, ini, pele oh! That does not mean you should stop being caring just be wise! smiley
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by NihilceM: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2008
Don1DeMaco:

a caring man, hunhun
MUNGUN that is the short form
Xtics
1 Rich and very generous showers her with gifts
[b]2. infact generous is the key word, doesnt mind forgiving his wife several times for her sins like cheating on him both sexually and emotionally, some don't even mind her fooling around.[/b]3. Even if e sabi do understands that variety is the spice of life so e no dey vex
4. takes the woman and her finds out and spoils them, at least if she no tell u say u dey caring, her friends would tell her
5. he is at his girls beck and call, does the dishes, helps with her clothes, cleans her shoes,

e be like say i go stop for here make others contribute, if u need more input im at your service

but no 2 is very key because she go dey use u as example to all her friends "my man is so caring that even when he found out i was cheating on him he forgave me, and the next time i did it he still forgave me. i love him so much and he loves me too". then the friend sef go use u as example to her own man by saying the same. believe me a man can be more caring than that

You were not asked to give a subjective answer, so you don fail.
A woman knows a caring man and can distinguish him from a mungun.
Have you ever seen how a woman talks about a caring man when he is not there?
You'd think he is a god, but as for the mungun;
you'll think she is talking about a domestic animal.

A caring man is a caring man and can't be otherwise.
If a woman hasn't yet understood the meaning of that word, bad for her.
Her ignorance can't in anyway influence the meaning of that word.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2008
A man who fulfills the emotional, physical and material needs of a woman.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by fadenike(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2008
A caring man is the one who give attention, observe situation around and act according to his ability .
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Busta(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2008
ell77:

I can see some people here have been used by women, ndo, ini, pele oh! That does not mean you should stop being caring just be wise! smiley

LMAO grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
iice:

lol.
hapi new year dear.dis your colour,hmmn wont talk naw. wink
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by iice(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2008
Ify, happy new year to you too smiley
Norin do the color jare tongue
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
caring man
a phrase coined by women to describe and deceive their mugu into being regarded as loved.
another word for it is being called Nice guy.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ bennygee

Then I guess a caring woman in your definition is the one that allows you to do anything and get away with it.
Just because you have been a mugu for a lady doesn't mean you should spread your hatred and bitterness on this thread.

When a woman meets a mugu, she uses him and dumps him.
When a woman meets a caring man, she dumps all the mugus she has been dating and those include people like you.

Pele, things go better!
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by adekennis(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
@post,caring man is someone who lavish cash wella kiss kiss kiss
ba ishu je like mad cheesy
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by sylvex(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
A Caring man is not about the boutique or eatery stuff. He's one who's always there to care for the psychological, spiritual, physical and moral well being of his lady. It's not about the money (ain't saying there wont be money) but what's he's capable of doing at the right and perfect time says it all.

* A caring man will always be there to ease his lady stress and tensions.
* He'll never count mistakes but rather advise and help morally.
* He'll never hurt his lady rather he'll make her happy.
*Some little and unexpected suprises from him goes a long way to show he cares.
*One who keeps whispering little naughty words into his woman's ear at anytime and anywhere.
*A caring man will always appreciate his lady for who she is, keep her at ease all the time, bring smiles to her face and treats her like the queen she is!
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by KAYKAYLASU: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2008
A caring man is someone that take ladies to gifts shops, fast food joints and also send recharge cards always, that is a caring man cool
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ michelin
i got wisened a long time ago before u saw ur first period.
i dont fall for such sweet crap as "caring guy".
what women dont understand is that a guy will only give if he wants and can afford to.
if u have a mugu good for you.
but i've opened my eyes a looong time ago
Re: Who Is A Caring Man? by kokoA(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ topic

A caring man? Its ehhnnn, ME! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? / Dis Men Sef - - Marriages and Mentality / When A Man Obeys His Wife Does That Mean She Is Controlling Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.