Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? (1983 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by freshfishtohbad(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
As a student , I have access to The internet 24/7 , i HAVE A bLOG, what type of online business can i get into to fend for myself... ?
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by rexl2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
What can I do as a student
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Read the `MILLIONAIRE BLOGGER` in Webmasters section.
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by Donawoite(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Information marketing
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by lempo: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
there are different kind of biz youc can into online
am philip 21 an internet marketer. blogger a free lancer content mannager if you wnt to start online biz i can put you true
philipukperbor@yahoo.com
070 six 354 nine 516
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by Krosslife(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Make sure money into your liberty reserve account without spending a dime, this is not a scam. It is hot and new, nobody will like to share it with you. I started it in June, though i didn't take it serious until i discovered money started growing in my liberty reserve and alertpay accounts. I made $105 in my first month as a beginner and now, it has increased tremendously. The amount of money you make depends on the efforts you put in. Follow the links below:

http:///9gbf4lt,

http:///c5tpd4y

These two programmes can make good money into your online accounts at the comfort of your home. Try it today!
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by resourceng(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
hey, glad to hear that you want to start something and that you have a blog.
i just graduated last year december from oau and i was already making some cash online right before i left.
let me simply tell you what you need to know.
if you want to start a business online.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, READ THE ENTIRE TEXT.

For you to do anything business online, you need to have a product or service that is of great value that people
will be willing to pay you for.

just like i will tell anybody about making money online.
"the internet is just a platform where you can showcase your product or service to a very large audience at the tip your finger which is the laptop"
understand that and you are set to start making some cool cash online.

i got a mail from one of my subscriber this morning and this was what he sent to me
"Am an orphan struggling to survive. i have little saves of 20k and i need your assistance on wat to invest with it so as not
to lose it"
that was what he sent to me and i reply him with this

"Hello,

got your text.

you said you have N20,000 and you need to do something with it so as not
to lose the money.

though i can tell you what you can do with that amount and you would
definitely get something great out of it. but first i have to first of all
clarify some things.

Do not think think that you can just make millions of naira overnight
simply by spending 30 minute online or 1 hour online...

if you have heard all those stuff, then you will just be deceiving yourself.

the only true way you make genuine money online is by offering your
product or services using the internet as a platform to market to thousand
of people at your fingertips.

and what is the product that you can use?

simply take out a piece of paper and do this things and you will
definitely get money from it if done correctly.

- write out the 5 mains things that you can do- this can be skills that
you have learn over the years or the ideas that you think about of doing
that you know people will be willing to want to know.

- out of those 5 things that you have written,
classify those things into product or services example, if you have learnt
web designing for instant, your product will be an ebook or dvd tutorial
on web designing and if you want to do the service aspect it will either
be in form of teaching others practically through seminar or one or one
training where people will pay you to teach them how to do it. use this
example as a guide

- after doing the work above, select the best 2-3 that you know that you
can easily do and implement and start work on it.

- for your product, simply package it- in learning how to package it, read
the article on my site at www.onlineresourceng.com and for your service,
select the one that you think you can do either a seminar or a one on one
training

- you can start with the seminar/one on one training and create handbills
that will be distributed, you can use your church or mosque as a means of
reaching out to people in your environment quickly.

from all what i have said, from the first step to the fourth step, you can
see that their is no money involved except for the fifth step which will
not cost you anything.

for the venue of where to you depending on if you are using the seminar,
simply approach your church and ask for permision to use it or simply tell
them to come over to your house and you will teach them.

once you are through with your first seminar, then you can go over to the
product that you have created and use the newspaper advert to sell your
product and from there have your own website and and start your own
information marketing online fully.

though there are ways you can start your own information marketing online,
with N20,000 but if you use what i said above, it will get great result
from it.

i hope this help you.
gboyega
www.onlineresourceng.com

since you are a student, i guess this post can help you if you apply the same reply that i gave my subscriber.
Re: What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student? by Jdynqq: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
advise to read this wow24-7 knowledge base article, because you will find a lot of super useful information which will be useful if you are planning to expand your business. It is the plan offered by the guys from WOW24-7 that helped my business get off the ground and get to the next level by outperforming all my competitors. Don't let your customers wait too long, because your revenue that will come from them depends on it. Increase your brand loyalty with SaaS support outsourcing. All of my clients have been satisfied in the end and not a single negative review has come in yet, everything is super!

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital / 5 Reasons Why Your Business Is Not Doing Well. / What Can You Buy With #5 Naira In Ur Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.