Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? (2692 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Ajibel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hey peepz, make u na no vex

I have a school daughter Ugochi kiss and we've been together since last year. Earlier dis year,we fell in love awkwardly embarassed embarassed but i'm no more in school cuz i've graduated ,,meanwhile she is now in ss1. to confess, we enjoy each other but our r/ship has not been that smooth because i'm in lagos and she's in onitsha, and distance has really been the problem cuz she needs someone to be close to her, though we've really loved each other and promised to remain forever
now a guy (a senior to her who is a junior to me) is after her angry angry. he knows am her sch dad but wants to be her bf arguing that the functions of a sch dad differs from that of boyfriend, but meanwhile my sch daughter and i are already loving each other though we never refer to each other as my boyf or gf.. the guy insists am just a sch dad to her while he wants to be her bf and am on the verge of losing her to him cry
please kindly enlighten me if you know, if there is a difference between a school dad and boyfriend and what are the functions of both if they differ.. undecided lipsrsealed
thanks in anticipation smiley

no look my profile pic oo embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Gudintent: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Truthfully there is no difference between you and the wannabe boyfriend!! You are both after the same thing, getting your stick in the hole!!!

You call urself school daddy who dash you pikin?? Na so 'daddy's' dey fall in lust with their 'daughters' ?

You had better focus on your future and forget all this rubbish!! School daddy ko, perve ni!!!

No lemme unleash my rude fingers towards you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Cradle robbers.
Of you really love her, tell her and hear what she has to say
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Ajibel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
Gudintent: Truthfully there is no difference between you and the wannabe boyfriend!! You are both after the same thing, getting your stick in the hole!!!

You call urself school daddy who dash you pikin?? Na so 'daddy's' dey fall in lust with their 'daughters' ?

You had better focus on your future and forget all this rubbish!! School daddy ko, perve ni!!!

no, i dont intend being intimate with her now ooo... she actually took me as a school dad at first, her parents know me as her school dad because i was the senior prefect of my school and she isnt my only school daughter only that she is the closest to me

thanks, i have d desire to succeed and focus in life but honestly, i thought she was part of that future. i work harder than before stay all night (because i'm a programmer) awake and strive to succeed and have financial breakthrough. since i loved her, my grades havent stopped, i'm even better than before, am so honest thats why i felt she is my choice.. thanks anyway and biko no vex grin wink

Mynd_44: Cradle robbers.
Of you really love her, tell her and hear what she has to say

grin she actually tripped me and then i fell for her and she was the first to tell me 'i love you' and also wished to marry me in future... but distance has been the problem..

i've done everything a boyfriend ought to do to his gal while as achool father to her beside sex, or kiss (which i see as irresponsible) so thats y like Gudintent said, there is no difference whatsoever but many have told me their functions differ. i just intend to know the mind of you guys if you share that opinion.. thanks you both smiley
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
How about you call the girl and ask her if she seems you as her boyfriend? Ever thought of that?
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Ajibel(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44: How about you call the girl and ask her if she seems you as her boyfriend? Ever thought of that?

uhm, no actually but i didnt really think we must have to tag each other as boyf or girlfriend before being in a r/ship. besides, i have no r/ship experience neither does she so we thought calling/ referring to each other as dad and mum over the phone was okay undecided
by common sense, if one tells you she wants to spend the rest of her life with you, she loves you endlessly, sends you love text and so on..i think i should feel that being her sch dad is equivalent to being her bf... or wat do u think embarassed

i've been a fool
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
Look guy, a girl telling you she wants to spend the rest of her life with you can mean a lot of things. Until you have that talk that will make it official that you are dating, you are school parent and school child
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Ajibel(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Look guy, a girl telling you she wants to spend the rest of her life with you can mean a lot of things. Until you have that talk that will make it official that you are dating, you are school parent and school child

ooohh, my bad! thanks for ur advice, i've got to talk to her before she eventually falls for him cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2012
Gudintent: Truthfully there is no difference between you and the wannabe boyfriend!! You are both after the same thing, getting your stick in the hole!!!

hehehehehehhe u funny die
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by frank317: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2012
D bitter truth is that there is actually no future for u two? The earlir u get dis into ur head, the better. Or shuld I say it would take a big miracel for such dream to come true.

She is inexperienced and young and u are equallyu inexperienced and far away from her. Wit time her eyes go shine and she would realize what child both of u have been. There so many experiencd guys out there ready to teach her and can't do anyutin about it.

My advice:pls let this small SS1 girl concentrate on her studies, all these love dramers will not do her any good. And u, u don't know what to do with a woman yet so stop over labouring ur underdeveloped emotions.
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2012
So jokes section is no longer enough for you to do your rubbish abi?mstcheew angry
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2012
So you wasted money on last JAMB without success . Now this is what you sit at home mesmerizing and jerking off. Sugar Daddy at your age.
You should be opening thread like ' when is JAMB selling form '
SS 1 , 15 yrs kid u dey for Lagos dey die.
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2012
Why ppl kan dey form holy, holy 4 hia

Like sey una no do school daddy/bf for high school
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Why ppl kan dey form holy, holy 4 hia

Like sey una no do school daddy/bf for high school
I understand you started your own in pre-nursery. That is why it is ' deep and wide '.
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by slimyem: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2012
kids.....
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2012
ITbomb:
I understand you started your own in pre-nursery. That is why it is ' deep and wide '.
UR FADA!!!
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2012
My brother,the truth is bitter like alomo. Leave this girl alone,she is too young for all this love talk. The best thing u can do for her now is to advice her to take her studies serious.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2012
^^^noted
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by megajay1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
truth is bita like alomo.
u wan chop her punny like kpomo
wen I was of your age all I do was to read and read, all d grls coming my way den, I bulshit all of them....
all dis ar just signs of immaturity, wit tym u will grow ova it.
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Too many retards on nairaland. Move the fuuuccck on nihga. Get a lagos biatch. Lol
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
SIRCRESPO: Too many retards on nairaland. Move the fuuuccck on nihga. Get a lagos biatch. Lol
And you had to dig up this thread after a year to say that?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
And you had to dig up this thread after a year to say that?

Smh
Lol. Someone else did not me. I dint even check the date.
Re: Difference Between A School Dad And A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2016

Lol. Someone else did not me. I dint even check the date.

Why are users allowed to change from being male to female and vice versa on this forum. The OP started off as a female before metamorphosing into a guy.

He had to modify earlier posts where he mentioned he was a girl to being a boy.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Help My Sister. / Where Is Yuzedo Please Bring Him Back / Relationship/friendship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.