Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Racist Habits Die HARD - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racist Habits Die HARD (24315 Views)

Not Every Somali Is Racist. / Can Minorities Be Racist? / Which State Is Least Racist And Low For Gun Crime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You can't gauge how many people were killed to determine which event was the worse. In that case....the Holocaust was the worse in the history of mankind. But, that is not true because we do not know of other events that weren't published nor testified.

I was just comparing South African Apartheid and Pre Civil Rights America. You can't really compare both with the Holocaust... Because the Holocaust was during wartime and it was to eliminate certain groups.

1 Like

Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by BlackKenichi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingMichael:

I wouldn't say Americans aren't tough and I certainly wouldn't underestimate them. I wouldn't go to certain parts of Chicago, New Orleans or Detroit.

But people from the islands are more extreme. Instead of using guns, they use machetes and use torture more often than black American street gangs. They seem a bit more organized.
Your average Yank isn't that tough. Hell, If an average Yank and an average Brit were to have a fist fight. 9 out of 10 times the average Brit would win. I can tell you a couple of stories of mouthy Yanks getting their arses kicked by a bunch of Londoners when they were in London. The only time when a Yank is tough is when he's trained.

I agree with Afro Caribbeans being more extreme. However your analyses is slightly off:
1. Guns are far more extreme than machetes/swords.
2. Yanks (whatever race or ethnicity) seem to have a more of a "dueling" mentality. They seem to "wrestle" and "box" too much. Afro Caribbean are a lot more dirty when it comes to fighting.
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Black Kenichi:
Your average Yank isn't that tough. Hell, If an average Yank and an average Brit were to have a fist fight. 9 out of 10 times the average Brit would win. I can tell you a couple of stories of mouthy Yanks getting their arses kicked by a bunch of Londoners when they were in London. The only time when a Yank is tough is when he's trained.

I agree with Afro Caribbeans being more extreme. However your analyses is slightly off:
1. Guns are far more extreme than machetes/swords.
2. Yanks (whatever race or ethnicity) seem to have a more of a "dueling" mentality. They seem to "wrestle" and "box" too much. Afro Caribbean are a lot more dirty when it comes to fighting.

I wouldn't go to places like Chicago, New Orleans or Detroit thinking like that... Black British gang culture were influenced by black Americans. Must of the British thugs I seen, don't look that tough in my opinion.

Machete is more deadlier, because its more gory and shows the guy using it is nuts. Anyone can pull a trigger, guns kill you fast. But using a machete to hack someone to death.. you must have a crazy mind.
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by TerryCarr(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingMichael777:

I wouldn't go to places like Chicago, New Orleans or Detroit thinking like that... Black British gang culture were influenced by black Americans. Must of the British thugs I seen, don't look that tough in my opinion.

Machete is more deadlier, because its more gory and shows the guy using it is nuts. Anyone can pull a trigger, guns kill you fast. But using a machete to hack someone to death.. you must have a crazy mind.
depends on the gun
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by BlackKenichi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingMichael777:

I wouldn't go into any dangerous area regardless of attitude.
As for machetes being deadlier than guns. No way in hell. Does a machete accidently missfire!? Can you use a machete from long range!? Have you ever heard of a stray machete!?
You can run away from a machete wielder. Good luck trying to out run a bullet!
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Black Kenichi:
I wouldn't go into any dangerous area regardless of attitude.
As for machetes being deadlier than guns. No way in hell. Does a machete accidently missfire!? Can you use a machete from long range!? Have you ever heard of a stray machete!?
You can run away from a machete wielder. Good luck trying to out run a bullet!

=

You missed my point. I know a gun is a much better weapon.

But when I mean deadly... I mean this..
http://4.bp..com/-0Ey7hsLgQh0/T9pVHVDkG3I/AAAAAAAACYM/VNzIc75e23M/s1600/decapitated01.jpg

These guys were decapitated by the Mexican cartels using machetes... That is why I say the machete is more deadly/violent. That's why I said it would take a nut to hack someone to death. Would you rather be shot in the head or hacked to death?
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
KingMichael:

=

http://4.bp..com/-0Ey7hsLgQh0/T9pVHVDkG3I/AAAAAAAACYM/VNzIc75e23M/s1600/decapitated01.jpg

These guys were decapitated by the Mexican cartels using machetes... That is why I say the machete is more deadly/violent. That's why I said it would take a nut to hack someone to death. Would you rather be shot in the head or hacked to death?

i have seen a live viedoe of a mexican decapitation. they like to take their time while doing it. you are right, about the gun. its much quicker.
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by anonymous6(f): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
KingMichael:

=

OMG shocked
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i have seen a live viedoe of a mexican decapitation. they like to take their time while doing it. you are right, about the gun. its much quicker.

Yeah I would rather be shot than hacked to death. That is why Caribbean gangs are more ruthless, they torture you more compared to AA gangs.
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
anonymous6:

OMG shocked

Sorry you had to see that. smiley
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by BlackKenichi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
KingMichael:

=

Wow........ That pic was.................. "interesting"
However machetes are not as violent or as deadly as guns! Contrary to popular American belief, most psychopaths are gun users. Also you can have a relatively "swift" death if someone slits the throat. Death within 10 secs. Americans simply don't like the world of hand to hand combat. People that use hand to hand weapons aren't any more nuts than people that use guns.
To answer your question. I would rather be shot in the head than hacked to death because it's quicker. However you can still get a slow, agonising death with bullets. Also 357 magnums, .38's, 50 caliber Browning machine gun are hardly "non-gory" when they hit.
Re: Racist Habits Die HARD by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
The brazilians are so mixed it's hard to tell them apart, who are the black-european mulattoes, black-native mulattoes and the european-native mulattoes and a mixture btn all of them and how do they know who is who and who to discriminate more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ghana Empire - 300 CE / Meet The 51 Kings Of Lagos (contacts) / MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.